Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Mar 28, 5:20 PM
Nov 2014
Soooo can someone explain the ending for me? Chiaki will wait for Makoto in the future, what does it mean? She will somehow leap there or they will meet when she's old and he's young? He will meet her old version in the future? Or what?
Apr 17, 1:48 PM
Aug 2023
the movie was ok, ending was sad. i hope they meet at later. the time travel be kinda confusing but pretty normal romance movie
Apr 24, 9:59 AM
Aug 2023
It was light and simple, but that's what gave the movie it's charm and wholesome feeling. I found the MC very likable, she's a tom boy, but she keeps making these weird faces that are amusing and adorable. I can't believe she ghosted the poor guy, only to figure out in the end she actually had feelings for him. But I suppose they're even after he left her when he explained himself during the time freeze before she went back that last time. Like if he was stuck in that time when he ran out of charges, why bother leaving, it was kind of cruel. But anyways, things seemed to have worked out much better when she leap back that final time.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

» plot hole

Algazero - Nov 10, 2010

18 by Khashishi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:15 PM

» The Painting

itz_lelouch - Mar 12, 2023

5 by waalex11 »»
Apr 1, 2023 4:42 AM

» Awkward/Funny Scene

Rand_al-Thorfinn - Aug 26, 2022

5 by omen- »»
Sep 13, 2022 4:19 AM

» When is Chiaki actually from

iamhim - Nov 9, 2020

3 by Tsunamii_ »»
Aug 1, 2022 12:31 AM

» Makoto = the aunt? ( 1 2 )

Zenoxio - Sep 23, 2008

57 by removed-user »»
Aug 9, 2021 8:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.