Forum Settings
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 16, 2017 5:29 AM
Jul 2015
I think that unless Kazuma overcomes the trauma of rejection that made him a hiki-NEET (the childhood friend that NTR'd him), he won't end up seriously with anyone.

And I don't see him getting in a relationship before revealing that he comes from another world.
Mar 18, 2017 3:29 AM
Jul 2016
agreed, troll ending is more likely. but if the author have the time to check some random poll of shipping, then the WN ending could be avoided.

btw, i thought i would know why evryone loves megumin when i finished her spin-off
but i ended up love yunyun
Mar 18, 2017 4:25 AM
Sep 2015
jaya78 said:
agreed, troll ending is more likely. but if the author have the time to check some random poll of shipping, then the WN ending could be avoided.

btw, i thought i would know why evryone loves megumin when i finished her spin-off
but i ended up love yunyun

nah.. i dont think so, the WN ended that way because the author is pressured to finish it off since its been bought.

welp, the author have changed the plot, and i dont think all of those ship will end up with nothin

cluthdes said:
im more like kazuma x darkness guy, tho

lalatina best gal~

lalatina best gal~
HI-5
Mar 18, 2017 4:57 AM

May 2015
cluthdes said:
RinKujou said:
1. Megumin have the highest chance, since in vol 5 + vol 9, they have great development... sleep together, especially the confession...

2. Troll Ending, I have to say, KonoSuba is KonoSuba, if we force it to the romance ending. Like uh, Kazuma choose 1 and it won't be like KonoSuba nice ending. The way they live right now is the best

3. Aqua, Brother & Sister, I can't imagine about this one

4. Darkness, I don't know

5. The Other Heroines... Iris and Eris might be have a chance

The WN ending isn't a "romance" ending because Kazuma isn't choose anyone. After all, looks like the best is normal ending with they all live together or if we see to the LN progress, Megumin is the best for KonoSuba in a romance.

LOL.. harem ending anyone?
btw its kinda surprising for me since the original WN actually doesnt show iris that much [the LN even gave iris her own volume],

btw the WN ending is like this

yep, tbh i dont like iris and megumin that much, but since they had a great volume, i think theyre great char, welp.. just great.

im more like kazuma x darkness guy, tho

lalatina best gal~

It's not a mistake, right? No one get him, Kazuma didn't confess the love to anyone and they live just like the way they are, so well, maybe it's not harem ending. It just kind of normal ending, but how in LN almost all heroines have their development except Aqua, I think It's not a mistake to say harem ending :v
Mar 22, 2017 3:26 AM
Mar 2017
RinKujou said:

It's not a mistake, right? No one get him, Kazuma didn't confess the love to anyone and they live just like the way they are, so well, maybe it's not harem ending. It just kind of normal ending, but how in LN almost all heroines have their development except Aqua, I think It's not a mistake to say harem ending :v

i hope this series will end its story up clearly.
coz you know.. theres a lot of series in this world that ended with hella lot of unexplained myteries, or even its not even ended.

i dont mind if the MC doesnt end up with my best girl after completing his mission(s), but at least, please no troll ending.
Jun 7, 2017 10:50 PM
May 2017
Troll ending is bullshit, I rather let Aqua got Kazuma than a troll ending. Based on how many developments with Megumin and how much the fans love her, I think author just have to let Megumin win, even when he doesnt plan it in the beginning.
Jun 21, 2017 6:54 AM
Jul 2016
Troll Endind FTW xD
Jul 29, 2017 8:35 AM

Feb 2017
I really want Eris or Iris to win, but not gonna sad if the Kazumin ship became official
Sep 7, 2017 3:04 PM
Sep 2017
Hold on. Are the light novels still going? And if so when is volume 13 release date?
Sep 7, 2017 3:08 PM
Jul 2016
I think it will be Aqua because the WN technically tells you that at the end she is the only one who lives with him.
Sep 7, 2017 3:43 PM

Sep 2011
Diamond_Bros said:
Hold on. Are the light novels still going? And if so when is volume 13 release date?

Yes still ongoing. No news about 13th vol yet.
Sep 8, 2017 9:21 AM
Sep 2017
GitahMuttan said:
Diamond_Bros said:

Yes still ongoing. No news about 13th vol yet.

Thank you. I really hope the writer doesn't just give it to megumin because the fans love her.
Sep 18, 2017 2:55 AM
May 2017
Harem ending :v
He will marry with all girls xD
Sep 18, 2017 6:40 AM

Oct 2015
Troll ending, Although I love Megumin so much this will be better to become a troll ending.
Oct 14, 2017 11:23 PM
May 2016
Based on the amount of developments happening between them and the fact that she gets the highest focus most of the time in the Light Novel when it comes to romance I'll say Megumin will end up with Kazuma.

Though it is possible that a time skip happens with Kazuma defeating the boss to end up with Iris.

Totally not being bias because I'm a Kazumin Fan. :]
Oct 15, 2017 9:03 PM
Jul 2012
I've only watched the anime but i heard about moments with megumin does that happen in the manga or is it a light novel thing. for that matter is the manga closer to the anime or the light novel I know they're all different but i've been thinking about reading the manga.
Oct 16, 2017 7:27 AM

Sep 2011
Destul said:
I've only watched the anime but i heard about moments with megumin does that happen in the manga or is it a light novel thing. for that matter is the manga closer to the anime or the light novel I know they're all different but i've been thinking about reading the manga.

read the light novel
Oct 16, 2017 8:45 AM
Jul 2012
GitahMuttan said:
Destul said:

read the light novel

I'd rather get the manga is it really that different? Like different deaths, relationships between characters that sort of thing or is it just a few different scenes?
Oct 16, 2017 8:59 AM

Sep 2011
Destul said:
GitahMuttan said:

read the light novel

I'd rather get the manga is it really that different? Like different deaths, relationships between characters that sort of thing or is it just a few different scenes?

I haven't read the manga myself but did a quick check. It looks like the manga is even behind the anime with its latest chapter dealing with Keel (chapter 21?). The light novel is the main source and currently has 12 volumes. The story is really really far ahead because the anime stopped at volume 4 so you could definitely read a bunch of new content if you read it.
Jan 16, 2018 4:38 AM

Jun 2014
Megumin basically won in volume 12 except if some plot twist happens
Jan 16, 2018 2:55 PM

Jan 2014
So I just finished reading volume 12 and it looks like Megumin already won it all. People were telling me that it was a close fight but it really is not. Megumin wins by a landslide early and late in the novels.
Recommend me an anime
Jan 19, 2018 5:53 PM
Jun 2016
MEGUMIN. Please.
Jan 19, 2018 11:00 PM

Jun 2017
Volume 10 and 12 gave a loooot of hints and chances.
It's like this
Megumin>Darkness>>> Iris
"The cycle of life continues. They will live, they will die"
Jan 19, 2018 11:04 PM

Jun 2017
renzbiohazard said:
So I just finished reading volume 12 and it looks like Megumin already won it all. People were telling me that it was a close fight but it really is not. Megumin wins by a landslide early and late in the novels.

Megumin hasn't won yet
"The cycle of life continues. They will live, they will die"
Jan 21, 2018 8:45 AM

Jan 2014
BrendanKU said:
renzbiohazard said:

Megumin hasn't won yet

Yeah she hasn't won yet and the lead between her and the competition is getting bigger
Recommend me an anime
Jan 24, 2018 8:28 AM
Sep 2015
I just want to know. You mean by "sleep together" is they had sex right?
Jan 28, 2018 6:42 AM
Jan 2014
Obviously it has to be a girl from the Crimson Demon clan, I mean Komekko, Yunyun or Megumin... as we will omit Kazuma's pedophilia, we will say that Komekko not for now, Yunyun is innocent and tender, but deep down he does not like Kazuma so much, she will be a sexy and intelligent leader of the Clan.

The obvious and closest answer to Kuzuma's heart, Megumin, why? This doesn't need explanation... 💓💓👌

Mar 15, 2018 3:21 AM
Apr 2016
I still think it will be a harem ending or an open (troll) ending.

Based on all volumes so far, if Kazuma continues to stay in that world at the end of the novels, it would be weird if he's coupled with one of the girls while still continuing to adventure with the other girls.

It also wouldn't be very "KonoSuba" if he gets a peaceful, happy ending with one girl and not have to do any adventuring anymore, given the nature of that world.

Plus, by this point it's clear that if Kazuma picks one of them, some other girls would be pretty depressed, and this would be very unlike KonoSuba, it's not your regular rom-com after all where we have serious confessions, heartbreaks, drama, etc. It's pretty light-hearted with almost no real drama.

What I would prefer is multiple wives or one wife with concubines.

I don't know if the author has confirmed the final number of volumes, so imo this series could even go beyond 20 volumes; there's plenty of time for other girls to get focus. In the first few volumes the story was pretty nice parody of various tropes, but lately it feels like the author is just milking it, so it might go on for some time.

Harem ending all the way!

P.S. Kazuma also seems the kind of guy who wants everything he can get. I feel it's unlikely that he will settle with one beauty when he could have a harem
LemonOriginsMar 16, 2018 10:59 AM
Sep 16, 2018 8:26 AM

Aug 2008
Vol 14 seals the deal, just so you guys know.
Sep 16, 2018 8:39 AM
Jul 2018
hyperknees91 said:

I am not updated with the novel (mainly because I disliked the current direction) but I checked volume 14 and no, it doesn't. It's the same baiting as usual that has been going on for last few volumes, nothing is confirmed but it's obvious who is the end girl.
Sep 16, 2018 10:07 AM

Apr 2016
Xvims said:
hyperknees91 said:

I am not updated with the novel (mainly because I disliked the current direction) but I checked volume 14 and no, it doesn't. It's the same baiting as usual that has been going on for last few volumes, nothing is confirmed but it's obvious who is the end girl.

It was just wishful cry to the emptiness as usual form shippers don't mind it.
Sep 16, 2018 10:34 AM

Aug 2008
Xvims said:
hyperknees91 said:

I guess people really do need a kiss scene if that volume doesn't just spell it out for people. I don't see how it could really be seen any other way.
Sep 16, 2018 10:46 AM
Jul 2018
hyperknees91 said:
Xvims said:

I guess people really do need a kiss scene if that volume doesn't just spell it out for people. I don't see how it could really be seen any other way.

I know pretty well the particular scene you are talking about but we have received lots of that before too, baiting as usual. Confirmation would be when they actually start relationship after rejecting others.
like I said, it's obvious but not confirmed.
Sep 16, 2018 10:55 AM

Aug 2008
Xvims said:
hyperknees91 said:

I know pretty well the particular scene you are talking about but we have received lots of that before too, baiting as usual. Confirmation would be when they actually start relationship after rejecting others.
like I said, it's obvious but not confirmed.

Then fair enough. I'd say unfortunately that confirmation will not be given until the end based on the promise made.
Sep 16, 2018 1:29 PM

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
Xvims said:

no idea what Swagernator is trying say here
Sep 16, 2018 1:38 PM

Apr 2016
Spades said:
Swagernator said:

About the problem that shippers are to anime fandom and human sanity.
Sep 16, 2018 1:47 PM

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
Spades said:

if we're talking about waifu wars then yeah I agree
Sep 16, 2018 1:52 PM

Apr 2016
Spades said:
Swagernator said:

It goes far beyond that.

Sep 16, 2018 2:53 PM

Apr 2017
Swagernator said:
Spades said:

It goes far beyond that.

[yt]ulteZYyWAA8[yt]

the end of humanity as we know it
Oct 8, 2018 2:54 PM
Sep 2018

hyperknees91 said:

so does megumin win
Oct 17, 2018 5:08 PM

Jun 2014
Anyone who read up until volume 14 would understand that Megumin has won already, there would need a major plot twist for her to not win at this point...
Nov 19, 2018 12:05 PM

Jan 2014
Really surprised yet satisfied with how this has turned out, just finishing up volume 9 and it's a pretty obvious confirmed megumin route. After watching the anime there was no indication she would be the main heroine, Eris or Darkness seemed more likely. The only small hint I remember is Megumin being especially upset when Kazuma dies.
Nov 28, 2018 12:57 AM
Nov 2018
I don't know. I have some shipping trauma since Oreimo or Naruto. So I'm already heartbroken cause Konosuba is more twisted in every department and is going to destroy any development between any romance stuff that was made this far (farewell, Megumin, one of the greatest character that ended up in cruel world of Konosuba, money and trolls)

By they way, I believe that Aqua ending = Troll Ending. I mean, almost no investment, no feelings, yet ending up with most useless goddess could be the biggest troll for both Kazuma and shipping departments.
Jan 14, 2019 10:57 PM

Apr 2010
Well, my favorite character is my baka Goddess Aqua-chan, I read 15th volume and I guess will be Megumin and Kazuma, because she is favorite character of the show (not for me) and the author already give many hints in whole volumes that She and Kazuma will stay together in the end.
But if it were me in that world, I would like to Choose or Arisu (alice/iris) or Aqua, because aqua was the first partner , ok, she is useless, but she is loyal and I love her, Or Iris because she is for me the best "imouto" of whole animes that I watched, and she is very cute, sorry for said my personal preferences here.
Kami_AonoJan 14, 2019 11:05 PM
Jan 14, 2019 11:23 PM
Jan 2015
Misery is good company
My Queens

Sep 10, 2020 11:01 PM
Sep 2020
I really hope to see KazumaxAqua romance
Sep 21, 2020 10:49 AM
Oct 2019
They lack critical information pepelaugh
Jun 1, 2021 4:40 AM
Apr 2021
It is implied in each volume that what Kazuma always did was for Aqua's sake. And at the end of volume 17 Kazuma realizes his feeling that he views Aqua as his most important person.
ProdigyyyyyJun 1, 2021 4:44 AM
Oct 7, 2021 1:28 PM
Jan 2011
So he ends up with Megumin? Ridiculous
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» After finishing the movie, where should I start?

Argo949 - Apr 20, 2023

3 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 9:50 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Volume 17 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Sep 25, 2022

6 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 3:31 AM

» Luna's cup size

L0101 - May 1, 2021

3 by TitanInsane »»
Jul 23, 2023 8:52 AM

» news on the sequel?

10nzin - May 29, 2023

2 by Polvo_Aranha »»
May 29, 2023 6:34 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! Volume 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2016

23 by dadroo »»
Apr 30, 2023 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.