Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 2016 5:17 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Was good to see the giant ogre thing overpowering the girls so easily.

Animation was not bad. The whole body reacted to the movement, body jerks and clinging/leaning. and their struggling to resist was shown reasonably well.

Peculiar mix of light hearted with brutal rape (and eating as well which didn't get shown).

Happy end for villagers and meruru in end of ep I guess, but that spell cast lag XD
Apr 23, 2021 5:51 PM

Aug 2020
I like the mix of a light hearted plot with some dark (and a little bit gory) humor. The most amusing part for me was when the girl was climbing on the tree, looked at her own ass and said "Ara! Ara!". I didn't expect the "Ara Ara" line to be used in a such a situation so it made me chuckle a little bit.

The H scenes are about a big giant dicking human girls. The art style looks more like something out of the 80's than '97 but what impressed me the most was how good the animation quality was during the H scenes.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Meruru Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 7, 2016

3 by nidoqueen106 »»
Jan 15, 2022 5:16 PM

» Is this the anime that OreImo refers to???

ittou_shura - May 17, 2014

2 by tsudecimo »»
May 17, 2014 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.