Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 11, 2017 10:11 AM

Jul 2007
So many people taking pretty obvious astrobait. Oh well.

I should one day argue that HF plot should be remade and altered so FHA could be a direct sequel to it :^)

Fabris said:
Is Extella/Zero any good? Where I can read it?

Also, if they do what you guys are suggesting, CCC won't have an adaptation, right?

Its Nasu headcanon for what happens before Extella that shows his preference for Male Hakuno. Its nothing concrete or "canon" its just Nasu outlining what he thinks happened before Extella in the Extella timeline in a blog post.

If this is Extella timeline then CCC will be HEAVILY modified into crap and since this is rewrite of story abandoning core ideas of extra for sake of "adding stuff for extella" would be very likely.

Which would be kind of stupid because Extella storyline is GREATLY disliked.

For now since there's no "extella" in the title, let's just hope that this is a modified-for-tv version of F/E proper story, as in Nasu, instead of shilling for Extella, actually takes damn time to remove the repetitive grindy parts and expands characterization of F/E servants and villains, with some nice lead up to hopefully a 26 episode CCC adaptation.
AhenshihaelJan 11, 2017 10:20 AM
Jan 11, 2017 10:15 AM
Mar 2016
Fai said:

So many people taking pretty obvious astrobait. Oh well.

:(
I'm sorry for clogging up the discussion.
Jan 11, 2017 10:24 AM

Jul 2007
A discussion is something that progressed. So far everything with astro here just goes in circles tbqh. Its not worth it. Especially with almost no information on this adaptation yet.
Jan 11, 2017 10:30 AM
Mar 2016
Fai said:
A discussion is something that progressed. So far everything with astro here just goes in circles tbqh. Its not worth it. Especially with almost no information on this adaptation yet.

Yep. It was only half about the adaptation anymore by the end anyways. It just seemed like to me that the importance of Extella/Zero was being overestimated.
Jan 11, 2017 11:42 AM

Apr 2015
astroprogs said:
Fabris said:
Is Extella/Zero any good? Where I can read it?

Also, if they do what you guys are suggesting, CCC won't have an adaptation, right?

Extella/Zero is literally just Extra with very few added new plot elements that change nothing, but add more meat that was much needed in the original story.

There you go, here's a summary of the scenario.

And no, CCC occurs in the scenario as well, completely unchanged.

that clears up a lot actually, originally i had only read the ending differences through tv tropes so its nice i got an actual summary. Certain small issues bothered me but they're nothing more then personal complaints. I like it a lot, tbh.
I'll be sad that fem MC probably won't be the protag here but just knowing its possible is good enough for me and saves that gut feeling in my stomach telling me I want more.

Jan 11, 2017 5:14 PM

Nov 2011
astroprogs said:

It's really frustrating when people dismiss this outright better retelling of Extra on such faulty basis.

Subjective. Male vs. female issue still stands whether you change the genders around. Plus, Nasu planned for the 'lesser isotope' to be camouflaged until the very end so it makes that role pretty bad in terms of screen-time.

I mean hey, if you like it. Great. We all have differing opinions, so that's that.

Also, I was NOT referring to CCC in Extella Zero, but the game with its different servant routes.

As Fai mentioned, this topic isn't about Extella Zero, so that's all I'm going to point out for the sake of clarifying my original post.

Fai said:

For now since there's no "extella" in the title, let's just hope that this is a modified-for-tv version of F/E proper story, as in Nasu, instead of shilling for Extella, actually takes damn time to remove the repetitive grindy parts and expands characterization of F/E servants and villains, with some nice lead up to hopefully a 26 episode CCC adaptation.

This is what I've been attempting to convey. If not this then I'd like to see some of CCC's elements/characters added to LE, even if those characters were cameos or had minor roles (i.e., Jinako). As long as it doesn't detract from Extra's main point and focus.

Also, does anyone have an idea when the next PV will be released? Shaft seems to be doing whatever they want in terms of releasing for LE. I do have to add, I like the style of the anime based off the PV but, man, I really hate how they're coloring the hair high-lights
khioneJan 11, 2017 5:26 PM
Jan 11, 2017 5:19 PM

Apr 2015
LumberingCrane said:
This is getting a bit ridiculous:
astroprogs said:

Extella/Zero IS Extra. It's as relevant to Extella as Extra is.

How is it being a bunch of notes on Nasu's blog relevant to my argument? I'm saying that the ideas it introduces are great, be it a serialized book or a note on Nasu's handkerchief.

If it basically IS Extra, how are the new additions relevant to Extella? The point I'm making is that the fact that it's so obscure means that it's ultimately irrelevant when Extra exists.

I think it's relevant here for a different reason. For one, Nasu has supposedly stated before that he felt limited in writing the original EXTRA. it's unclear exactly what he meant by that, but

I think more importantly is the issue regarding the diverging routes in extra. I kept wondering how Nasu would satisfy the fans of every servant, thinking he'd just ignore them and went with the poster girl.

But after realizing the prequel story contained every single route and servant possible in at least a minorly important role; it just made sense that it could be used as a base for this. If he already has the story written out, why not use it? He said he was upset he never got to novelize it so...

I mean, it is definitely is possible that he'll use some other revision of it, but since it "is" extra, but manages to include all characters relevant to the fanbase then a straight one route adaption, it just...I dunno, it makes sense to me honestly. It doesn't mean it'll happen for sure, I just think it's likely in some form.

Sorry for the double post, mobile is dumb and I can't edit right now. I'll probably change it when I get home.
Jan 11, 2017 5:54 PM

Mar 2014
let's just hope that this is a modified-for-tv version of F/E proper story (...) with some nice lead up to hopefully a 26 episode CCC adaptation.

I wanna believe. CCC is the best Fate.
Still, I have the sentiment this will be a 12/13 episodes anime adaptation of just vanilla EXTRA...
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jan 11, 2017 8:06 PM
Mar 2016
EmphaticPikachu said:

I mean, it is definitely is possible that he'll use some other revision of it, but since it "is" extra, but manages to include all characters relevant to the fanbase then a straight one route adaption, it just...I dunno, it makes sense to me honestly. It doesn't mean it'll happen for sure, I just think it's likely in some form.

Yep, I don't disagree with this. That quote from me wasn't even directed to the anime anymore lol, it was more towards its relevance for Extella.

I already previously said something about why a scenario similar to Extella/Zero would make sense:
LumberingCrane said:
The mindset (I think) if they were to use Extella/Zero with Male Hakuno as a protagonist would be that it would cover all the bases:

> Every pairing used in 90% of side materials would be present(Male Hakuno
with both Nero and Tamamo and Hakunon and Archer).
> Everyone who wants Hakunon to appear in the anime would be covered.
> We get to keep the age-old tradition of having a male master as the protagonist. (Prototype/ Strange Fake why can't you both exist)
Jan 11, 2017 10:19 PM

Aug 2010
@LumberingCrane What are you even talking about? I never said that Extella/Zero is more relevant than Extra or overestimated its importance. I literally only said that it's a great scenario to use for a linear story telling like that of a book or an anime.
The "why not" comment was because we're talking about a possible scenario for the anime and it happens that this scenario works and flows better for that medium compared to the original scenario from the game.

I feel like you're being obtuse on purpose. Why wouldn't an anime written by Nasu himself be an alternative timeline? Why are we even discussing this?

Yes, but it was indeed shown to the public.
Anyway, both of us are doing guesswork trying to figure out who the protagonist is, and neither of us has enough to go on one direction over the other. You're using inconclusive imagery from the PV and I'm using non-guaranteed past patterns, so let's just drop it because this will go nowhere.

@Fai Opinions you disagree with aren't bait, they're, you know, opinions your fallible self disagrees with.

Also, no, Extella/Zero never offers enough additions so it changes any of the core themes of Extra. Your analogy with HF is inaccurate.

@khione You can only have one protagonist, and the one who doesn't get to be that, goes out with a bang. You can't put the focus on both without completely rewriting all of Extra.
There's no Female vs Male issue in the first place because even if you dislike how much screentime the other character gets or how they ultimately go out, both are protagonists in their own alternate timelines and Extella/Zero doesn't change that.
astroprogsJan 11, 2017 10:23 PM
Jan 11, 2017 10:31 PM

Jul 2007
khione said:

This is what I've been attempting to convey. If not this then I'd like to see some of CCC's elements/characters added to LE, even if those characters were cameos or had minor roles (i.e., Jinako). As long as it doesn't detract from Extra's main point and focus.

It would be so damn easy to add some foreshadowing about Sakura or to hint that other characters
have hidden character depths and are not just what they seem.

The only alteration needed for CCC would be

And Hakunon would still yet again work better here, because

Also, does anyone have an idea when the next PV will be released? Shaft seems to be doing whatever they want in terms of releasing for LE. I do have to add, I like the style of the anime based off the PV but, man, I really hate how they're coloring the hair high-lights

No information of that. Most likely somewhere in summer or fall at worst. We could get new info before that tho unless they decide to be dicks and keep it ambiguous

LumberingCrane said:

> Every pairing used in 90% of side materials would be present(Male Hakuno
with both Nero and Tamamo and Hakunon and Archer).
> Everyone who wants Hakunon to appear in the anime would be covered.
> We get to keep the age-old tradition of having a male master as the protagonist. (Prototype/ Strange Fake why can't you both exist)

I don't know if anybody would be satisfied with this. That's like saying "Hey gudako Fans should really be satisfied with FGO special since she appeared!". A female character fridged for sake of male character's screentime is more of an insult than anything and most people would rather she did not appear there. Likewise using Hakunon as stepping stone for Male MC would most likely leave most rightfully disgusted rather than happy.

Also having all three pairings appear does not make it "everybody wins". it makes it so nobody wins because neither of three fanbases would be satisfied(Also do we need more harem bullshit? Nasuverse is already viewed as harem bullshit by people in a lot of cases). And handling F/E as prologue to Extella would most likely annoy people. Its no different than if somebody created FSN adaptation by fusing all the routes into one. Nobody wins. F/E adaptation will already most likely have to fuse Rani and Rin routes, fusing ALL THE SERVANT CHOICES on top of that would literally create a clusterfuck. A headcanon in a blog works one way. A proper narrative is entirely different matter.

I don't think age old tradition of "male protagonists" should be kept at all especially as the current Nasu's writing is very suspect under being misogynist. FGO special(and FGO overall) is certainly not helping. Neither is possibility of using Hakunon as stepping stone for male Hakuno. Nasuverse is in HILARIOUS NEED of female protagonists and overall female characters who are defined by something more than not having clothes.

Fabris said:
let's just hope that this is a modified-for-tv version of F/E proper story (...) with some nice lead up to hopefully a 26 episode CCC adaptation.

I wanna believe. CCC is the best Fate.
Still, I have the sentiment this will be a 12/13 episodes anime adaptation of just vanilla EXTRA...

That would be okay too because it would still require them to modify F.E storytelling so it is not grind dungeons and stuff, essentially condensing best parts of F/E. And if it sells BDs it would STILL lead to CCC adaptation.

A proper unaltered well handled CCC adaptation by Shaft that does not involve the need to shill for Extella.
AhenshihaelJan 11, 2017 10:45 PM
Jan 12, 2017 1:59 AM
Mar 2016
Fai said:
I don't know if anybody would be satisfied with this. That's like saying "Hey gudako Fans should really be satisfied with FGO special since she appeared!". A female character fridged for sake of male character's screentime is more of an insult than anything and most people would rather she did not appear there. Likewise using Hakunon as stepping stone for Male MC would most likely leave most rightfully disgusted rather than happy.

Also having all three pairings appear does not make it "everybody wins". it makes it so nobody wins because neither of three fanbases would be satisfied(Also do we need more harem bullshit? Nasuverse is already viewed as harem bullshit by people in a lot of cases). And handling F/E as prologue to Extella would most likely annoy people. Its no different than if somebody created FSN adaptation by fusing all the routes into one. Nobody wins. F/E adaptation will already most likely have to fuse Rani and Rin routes, fusing ALL THE SERVANT CHOICES on top of that would literally create a clusterfuck. A headcanon in a blog works one way. A proper narrative is entirely different matter.

I don't think age old tradition of "male protagonists" should be kept at all especially as the current Nasu's writing is very suspect under being misogynist. FGO special(and FGO overall) is certainly not helping. Neither is possibility of using Hakunon as stepping stone for male Hakuno. Nasuverse is in HILARIOUS NEED of female protagonists and overall female characters who are defined by something more than not having clothes.

Yes, I already fully agree with everything you said. Those points that I presented were just hypothetical possible reasons they might opt for a male protagonist + Extella/Zero. There are still people out there who are fine as long as hakunon appears even though she's not the protagonist, who don't mind or even prefer the harem, who just like to see all of the servants be animated. Now, if these people were to be the majority or the specific demographic that the anime will appeal/cater to, then the Extella/Zero scenario would make sense despite what others may think about how the plot works. It'd be nice to know though if there are actual concrete stats that say people really want hakunon to be the protagonist aside from everything I've seen on the internet, which is sadly and obviously not conclusive proof. Based on the popularity poll, Hakunon is more popular, but those people could easily fall on the "it's fine as long as she appears" category of viewers. I don't think they would, but the possibility is still there.
LumberingCraneJan 12, 2017 2:10 AM
Jan 12, 2017 2:21 AM

Aug 2010
I don't think I've ever met anyone who would be fine with a harem. That's one of Extella/Zero's low points. People like it in spite of that, not because of it.

The three routes s of Extra are nearly identical, events- and theme-wise. The F/SN routes merging analogy, once again, doesn't apply here.

I also just can't seem to understand the need to make Hakunon the protagonist for narrative purposes other than the fact that she's a female. Extella/Zero aside, why does it ever matter, narratively, if the protagonist is male or female?
Hakunon is popular due to her design, her meme-worthy interactions in Capsule Servant and her profile in Extella. Other than that, she's a carpon copy of Hakuno.

Accusing Nasu of being a misogynist for catering to market needs is kinda silly, not to mention twelve whole years late. People forget why F/SN flipped the genders of the protagonist and her Servant quite easily, don't they?
People also forget that he made KnK when he didn't have to worry about caterong to the market.
astroprogsJan 12, 2017 2:32 AM
Jan 12, 2017 2:28 AM
Mar 2016
astroprogs said:
People forget why F/SN flipped the genders of the protagonist and her Servant quite easily, don't they?

Haha, yeah. It's still hilarious and slightly perturbing whenever I remember that.

Anime is still a year's off. At this point, it could go any which way. In the end I just hope it's actually good.
Jan 12, 2017 2:40 AM

Aug 2010
LumberingCrane said:
astroprogs said:
People forget why F/SN flipped the genders of the protagonist and her Servant quite easily, don't they?

Haha, yeah. It's still hilarious and slightly perturbing whenever I remember that.

Anime is still a year's off. At this point, it could go any which way. In the end I just hope it's actually good.

Yep. People also forget that F/SN actually had a harem ending. Once Nasu actually had a company that he had to worry about its financial success, he adapted accordingly.

I can't be too harsh on him, though, because he actually puts the effort in. Most authors or studios blatantly put their fan service in full display with a cringy wink to the viewer. Nasu, however, actually founded the lore that can accept these kinds of fan service and market catering without it appearing as such.
He did it so well, in fact, that actually trying to substitute them in RN resulted in inferior plot elements.
Jan 12, 2017 4:38 AM

Apr 2015
I'm pretty sure i'd be satisfied with the way he brought the other servants in honestly. I already know that this is the "nero route", so originally I wasn't even expecting the other servants and the other version of Hakuno to come up. I was originally expecting a straight adaption, but now that I know its possible, it doesn't bother me that much.

Honestly the only deepseeted fear I had was the way everyone was talking about extella/zero, how the main protag was confirmed, and in bother caster and Nero's routes it'd be a guy. I felt like that sort of implication of him taking away the potential yuri was worrisome, or at least sad. But as long as its interchangable, I'll be salty, but its not enough to hurt my enjoyment. I see little of the bad implications outside of harem wars, but I know how caster acts so its irrelevant to me.
Jan 12, 2017 6:56 AM

Aug 2009
For me it is like this:

Original Extra:
Interesting start(till summoning)->boring shit till Julius match->decent with leo->lols with Twice.
An MC that for the majority of the game has no idea who she/he is and even that problem is solved by "Rin".Existential problems sound good on paper but it was horribly executed.Unlike, you know, freaking Kirei.
I really dont see how people find it GREAT

Extra/Zero
Sounds a lot more interesting and the addition of soulless Hakunon could easily fix the problems Hakuno's inner "conflict" had.
Jan 12, 2017 7:18 AM

Apr 2015
EmphaticPikachuJan 12, 2017 7:25 AM
Jan 12, 2017 7:37 AM

Aug 2009
EmphaticPikachu said:

Tamamo was the only reason I finished it..The first time I played I picked Archer but I guess unless you have Shirou in the same game or Rin as his Master, he just doesnt feel the same.I gave up when I reached Julius.

Exactly why I want Extella/Zero.Same story, more or less, but a better execution on the MC's deal.
And it would be like FSN a bit.We kinda have the same thing there with Archer and Shirou.
Jan 12, 2017 12:28 PM

Nov 2011
Fai said:

It would be so damn easy to add some foreshadowing about Sakura or to hint that other characters

If I recall correctly, a lot of characters had really depressing/shocking pasts in Extra, but they weren't really expanded as much in the game. I'm really looking forward to this and seeing which characters from which routes end up showing. I think that was one of Extra's issues, is not having the time to flesh these characters as much as they should have like in CCC. So, Shaft is going to have a lot of fun. Maybe with some probable Tsukihime references? Not sure how I feel about some of the cameos.

Also for CCC

Also...ergh, looks like I'm going to have to sit and wait. I've been looking up translations for the Newtype scan but to no avail. Probably has nothing worthwhile in it anyway since Shaft is being so dang secretive.
Jan 12, 2017 12:49 PM

Jul 2007
khione said:
Fai said:

If I recall correctly, a lot of characters had really depressing/shocking pasts in Extra, but they weren't really expanded as much in the game. I'm really looking forward to this and seeing which characters from which routes end up showing. I think that was one of Extra's issues, is not having the time to flesh these characters as much as they should have like in CCC. So, Shaft is going to have a lot of fun. Maybe with some probable Tsukihime references? Not sure how I feel about some of the cameos.

Also for CCC

Also...ergh, looks like I'm going to have to sit and wait. I've been looking up translations for the Newtype scan but to no avail. Probably has nothing worthwhile in it anyway since Shaft is being so dang secretive.

yeah if they do not waste their effort on extella bs, there's a lot of Extra that can be improved and expanded upon quite greatly.
. Expanding upon various characters and masters and servants could be cool. Would love to see a

As for CCC yeah
AhenshihaelJan 12, 2017 12:53 PM
Jan 12, 2017 12:56 PM

Aug 2009
You know, how about they dont waste their effort on Extra bs at all?

They should just animate Extella and throw Extra at the garbage where both the gameplay and story belong to.
Jan 22, 2017 12:10 AM
Jan 2017
I myself enjoyed both Hakuno and Hakunon equally, so I don't really care who gets animated. I loved Extella really hope this isn't a prequel though, I just feel like I've been setting myself up for an Extra adaptation not an Extella one since it's standalone. Never even heard of an Extella/Zero until today but it feels like Nasu wrote it based on what people asked what he 'thought' the holy trail war in Extella went, I think it's pretty cool, but that's just me.

I'm glad for Red Saber, I enjoyed her in extra, CCC, and Extella. Plus I love Saber-clones however I really wish the Servant was.....dundundundun Archer! I feel like it would Sorta be like The protagonist of the first game mentoring the Protagonist of the second. I like those stories, plus I enjoy the character of Archer (extra), he just seems like an......oops that's spoilers for f/sn nvm

Can't really complain with all I've seen Fate always seems to make good stories for me to enjoy. Now...........TYPE-MOON! Make that tsukihime adaptation so I can expand my knowledge of the Nasuverse.

Anyway can't wait for last encore Type Moon hurry and take my money before From Soft get here first. >_>
Mr_SinnerJan 22, 2017 12:18 AM
Jan 22, 2017 5:49 PM

Nov 2011
Even though both genders are similar, I still find Hakunon to be more interesting due to having that masculine personality as male Hakuno, which is different from the usual mold of a female protagonist. That's my reasoning for being so defensive about her for being the main protagonist. I just don't like Extella Zero for personal reasons.

I finished Extella a few nights ago and it's sad to say that male Hakuno is the canon choice for the game. A lot was ret-con'd in Extella so Last Encore might try to fix the weird plot changes for those who haven't read Nasu's blog. If I didn't know about Extella Zero beforehand, I would have been immensely confused what everyone was talking about. Major changes in the purpose of the Holy Grail War etc...after all, wasn't Extella and Last Encore revealed around the same time?
khioneJan 22, 2017 5:59 PM
Feb 9, 2017 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
Shaft should make same quality as Deen made FSN!
Feb 11, 2017 5:14 AM

Nov 2015
Started playing the game yesterday, chose male MC, find the design quite boring tbh... The 2nd trailer for the anime seems to hint at the anime MC being the fem MC.
Is there any confirmation yet? If so, i'll restart my game and choose her (well i prefer her design anyway...).
Feb 22, 2017 8:06 AM

Jul 2007
khione said:
Even though both genders are similar, I still find Hakunon to be more interesting due to having that masculine personality as male Hakuno, which is different from the usual mold of a female protagonist.

This is actually a good point.

Hakunon is essentially a female protagonist who is not treated as typical anime "heroine" since in all senses her role is same as male Hakuno's. Which results in far more interesting and subversive character overall.

AS for Extella - it means nothing. Its very usual tactic to announce anime media and games at the same time for cross promotion(ex: UBW was pretty much promo for FGO).
And for retcons - its not technically retcons since Extella is basically "different universe sequel" with "similar" events, same as FHA(Except that of course FHA still follows main themes of FSN while Extella literally changes the whole meaning of story for worse). Extella has no direct connection to Fate/Extra or CCC.
Feb 22, 2017 9:24 AM

Aug 2009
So we should make the MC a female because viewers are just stupid?

>UBW was pretty much promo for FGO

We are reaching levels of stupidity that shouldnt be possible.

>Extella has no direct connection to Fate/Extra or CCC.
>Extella literally changes the whole meaning of story for worse.

Read the fucking story.OF all 3.
Feb 22, 2017 9:42 PM

Feb 2017
Hello everyone. I have completed both Extra and Extra CCC (with the help of translations), so naturally looking forward to this. I'm glad that they chose Saber for the anime. Both of the games left quite an impression on me and I hope that the same will be said for the anime as well after it airs. PV looks awesome and did not disappoint :D
Also Red Saber Best Saber XD
Jul 17, 2017 9:00 AM

Apr 2013
I'm late for the party cause I found out about this project today ;] My first thought was: "Hmmm... More 'Fate'. Nice!". And then I looked at the studio that's making it and I thought: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!".

I HATE Shaft! They are shoving their style down everyone's throat by putting it in the series that do not need it. I understand they want to remain true to their style but it should go hand in hand with the overall tone of the series. "Madoka Magica" was a good fit - "Nisekoi" meanwhile wasn't even close and it would have been better if it was made for example by J.C. Staff. I think the same thing is going to happen with "Fate/Extra".
Jul 17, 2017 9:09 AM

Aug 2009
Midgardsorm said:
I'm late for the party cause I found out about this project today ;] My first thought was: "Hmmm... More 'Fate'. Nice!". And then I looked at the studio that's making it and I thought: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!".

I HATE Shaft! They are shoving their style down everyone's throat by putting it in the series that do not need it. I understand they want to remain true to their style but it should go hand in hand with the overall tone of the series. "Madoka Magica" was a good fit - "Nisekoi" meanwhile wasn't even close and it would have been better if it was made for example by J.C. Staff. I think the same thing is going to happen with "Fate/Extra".
Even the game of Fate Extra, CC and Extella is as if SHaft directed it. Shaft is the best choice for it.
Jul 17, 2017 10:54 AM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
Even the game of Fate Extra, CC and Extella is as if SHaft directed it. Shaft is the best choice for it.

I do plan to watch it and I hope you're right.
Jul 17, 2017 10:55 AM

Aug 2009
Midgardsorm said:
ssjokg said:

I do plan to watch it and I hope you're right.
No reason to wait till then.Watch a gameplay video of Extella.It is as if Servants jumped into the world of Monogatari.

Of course there is the possibility that they may overdo it like with kizumonogatari.
Jul 17, 2017 8:44 PM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
Of course there is the possibility that they may overdo it like with kizumonogatari.

The same thing happened with "ef" - "Tale of Memories" was awesome but they overdid it in "Tale of Melodies" (in my opinion).
Aug 19, 2017 2:59 PM

Sep 2016
So could anyone tell me if this is like an OVA or a regular season?

Aug 19, 2017 3:29 PM

Nov 2015
It's labeled as TV so its either a 1-cour or 2-cour regular series.
Aug 21, 2017 10:17 AM

Oct 2015
I hope they put at least a little bit of romance
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2018

119 by bl3nk_anime »»
Apr 23, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

210 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2018

221 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 14, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra: Last Encore Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

63 by SomeDudeOverHere »»
Apr 12, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Fate/Extra Last Encore Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

72 by Selleri_UmU »»
Dec 30, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.