Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2016 2:54 PM

Nov 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
hmm, it's not every day you find such a rare book of magic :3
cruel revenge :o
Jun 1, 2016 8:00 AM
Oct 2013
Mmmm delicious body definition like first series (っ˘w˘ς) President plumper body against super skinny bony guy and her being so slutty was lewd (*˘︶˘*) it must be the same spell as used on vertical rolls in first series.

I like the president's raised eyebrow face. So condescending and so like 'Lol, you serious?' XD

She was like dissing the guy for waiting at the bathroom when she did the exact same to kitami reika. What a bitch XD

Red hair's friends have unusual choice of casual clothes with OL and cowgirl style.

Took the teachers long enough to do something about glasses girl, waiting for her to finish her orgasm XD

And kitami reika so innocent, just a happy-go-lucky clumsy tennen.
Jul 19, 2016 7:49 AM

Jul 2011
One hell of a first time for Mr skinny dude xDD and I can't believe nobody stopped Junko from going wild xD her dripping so much was really hot though

This book is real!
Mar 21, 2017 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
I liked a few things about this episode: how some of the music is the same as the music used in the VN/sequel and how the first spell the girls use is the same one Minase uses in Bible Black. The main thing I didn't like was the voice acting in the first sex scene. The voice acting during the rest of the episode didn't seem to bother me, with the exception of Kitami's sex scene near the end. Also, some of the random dialogue the men were engaging in amused me (English dub).
Oct 23, 2018 10:52 AM

Oct 2009
Mar 18, 2020 10:46 PM
Mar 2020
Me gustaria ver esta serie completa
May 3, 2021 2:21 AM
Sep 2013
Terrible adult anime and plot. Do not watch, it doesnt exist
Jul 21, 2021 4:34 AM
Jul 2021
borrow it form Video store to watch shock
May 1, 2023 3:34 AM

Nov 2010
Takashiro looked cute when she was young but was much hotter as an adult.
Kitami looked cuter and better overall when she was young. Her adult form seems too mature for my taste.
I like the facial reactions of those male teachers. I also like that they waited for Junko to finish masturbating first. Such gentlemen! lol
Damn, I wish I could get my hands on that love spell. If I can make any girl fall for me and have sex, that will be a dream come true!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bible Black Gaiden Episode 2 Discussion

hanyuhi16 - Jul 19, 2010

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
May 1, 2023 5:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.