Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2016 7:41 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This movie taught me that the korea- opps I mean, humans are terrible creature. I feel bad for Eun Sil i, everybody think it's alright to rape her.. the synopsis was cruel to call her mentally retarded, which I don't think is the case. She just lacked parental guidance and was probably really dense (or just plain stupid). The rapists all escaped the law by the end. Mi-San, her role in this movie could be replaced just by about anybody, totally meh development on her.

I watched this in Korean dub, which was a terrible experience, and the sub was really bad.. This whole movie was also just poorly put together overall.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 26, 2017 7:49 AM

Dec 2014
This film isn't great, at least in terms of characterization and development; however, the tone of this movie overall is, in my opinion, expertly done. This anime does a great job of creating a horribly depressing atmosphere with its simple dialogue and ambient soundtrack.

Toward the end of the film, the sheer amount of abuse that this baby faces eventually becomes tiresome - literally everyone in the village tries to kill the thing, and it gets slightly monotonous after a while. But other than that (which is probably just a nitpick on my part), I found myself taking very little issue with this film.

Objectively, I know it's probably not the best, and it definitely has its flaws. But subjectively, I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Jul 9, 2022 8:12 PM

May 2012
i dont think the movie was bad at all, but holy shit, i did not like it lol, that was certainly something
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.