Forum Settings
Forums

do you get angry if you sudden get spoiler for a anime?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2016
Well not like really angry but of course I instantly regret entering the web page I read the spoiler in or reading more than I should have. I may forget it at the moment but when I remember said anime that spoiler will probably show up in my head.
Mar 5, 2016 12:06 PM

Nov 2015
I go out of my way to read spoilers if things are taking too long to progress in the actual anime/manga. Just looked up all the spoilers for Ghost Hound... turns out I would have only had to watch 3 more episodes :p
Mar 5, 2016 12:07 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
I got spoiled in Guilty crown, Mirai Nikki and Aot lol
Mar 5, 2016 11:32 PM
Oct 2014
I don't mind spoilers at all. In fact, sometimes I'll skim the last couple of episodes of a show before deciding whether to watch it all the way through, because I want to know if it has a happy ending, or if any of the characters I'm likely to care about dies in the end. These are the types of things that can ruin a show for me and make me wish I never watched it. I'd much rather have the ending spoiled than have an unpleasant surprise like that.

Of course, that can backfire. For example:

Mar 5, 2016 11:37 PM

Jan 2015
I don't mind spoilers for other things like TV Series and old movies but I don't accept spoilers for anime.

But if it's a show i'm really concerned about and somebody is spoiling it let's say things from manga cause I love Anime the best then I wish I could cut that persons throat off.

Another thing I really hate Youtubers that review Anime on they website, since if you are clicking on an anime video you can risk getting spoilers from them since they are also Manga reviewers those son of *******, I would really want a Youtube Blocker that can block all those sides so I don't get video recommendations from YT.
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Mar 6, 2016 10:06 AM

Aug 2014
omfgplzstop said:
black1blade said:
Not really, spoilers aren't that of a deal imo. It's more about he journey than the destination ect.

why not both
also what if the journey is what gets spoiled
come on guys
like, even if you dont lose out on the journey, there are some moments where the reveal just makes you go 'oh wowoooooooooooow' and you can always 'appreciate the journey' more on a rewatch, but youll never get that moment if you were spoiled, you wont get the intended experience of going 'wow, what does this clue mean that seems ridiculous i have to figure this out'

i despise spoilers and people who carelessly spoil others with every fiber of my being. I'm not nearly as frustrated when its a spoiler about something I don't like anyway, but it still pisses me off that people can be so inconsiderate. And knowing that I'll never get to experience one of my favorites in the way it was intended can get me depressed. no joke.

Ehh I'm just saying I don't mind them and 90% of the time I hear them out of context so I forget them by the time I actually watch the series.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

136 by FanofAction »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

18 by Vaturna »»
25 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 43 minutes ago

2 by LightWorker »»
25 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 7 hours ago

23 by Horshu »»
25 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

47 by traed »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.