New
Mar 2, 2016 4:03 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (92) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2016 6:00 PM
Jul 2018
Well, i don't know how to talk about myself. I'm too bad on this kind of stuff D:
My name is Nazarena and i'm from Argentina (yeah, Argentina, sorry if my english is so bad xD) I started watching anime two years ago, with the famous serie called Death Note. Since that, i love anime and manga but i don't considere myself as "otaku" 'cause i don't like labels. I like all types of anime's genres, some of them are shounen, shoujo (the typical), mecha, sports anime (well, i've only watched Haikyuu and i love it, so i'll see others in the future), yaoi, and gore.
I also like some series like Skins, Friends or TBBT. I play the guitar and when i finished Your lie in April i decided to play the piano. I'll start in two weeks :D
I'm friendly and nice to everyone who's nice to me. I hope get along with all you, and learn new things about this page and about anime.
Mar 2, 2016 8:39 PM
Dec 2015
I am ramencat12 (quite the name, I know.) I have joined the anime world about 3 years ago. My first anime was Attack on Titan which developed my taste for gory and action packed anime. I am not that much of a Newbie to anime since I have watched 80 shows already. I joined this club because I wanted to join a club with few members so that I could make friends and share my passion about anime with other people since none of my friends watch anime. I hope we can all get along!!
Mar 2, 2016 9:02 PM

Sep 2015
Um... Hello everyone, my name is Yolanda and I'm the one who is currently trying to make a decent layout. I live in Mexico, so english is not my first language. I'm learning french, chinese, and italian... probably I'll try to learn japanese in the future.I love dancing, listening music, and, of course, watching anime and reading manga. I started on 2014, with Death Note (really good anime btw). Currently, my favorite anime is Gintama.

Well, I hope we can all get along, and share great animes ☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆
Feel free to ask suggestions, I will be happy to help you (つ°ヮ°)つ

Anime List

Manga List
Mar 3, 2016 6:40 AM

Jan 2016
Hello! :D
My name is Cristina and I'm from Spain (so English isn't my first language). I started watching anime one year ago with the anime Kaichou wa maid-sama because a friend said to me that she loved it. Since that, I continued watching anime and well... now I'm here xD

I play violin since I was six years and Shigatsu wa kimi no uso taught me a lot of things more about music, and for that reason and much more reasons this is my favourite anime.

I'm shy but I feel in confindence in this club so I want to have fun here and talk with all of you! :3
mishikiari_Mar 3, 2016 7:39 AM
Mar 3, 2016 3:49 PM

Nov 2015
Hey guys :)
I just joined this club thanks to a friend of mine

My name is Paulina and I'm from Mexico. The first anime I watched was Kaichou wa maid sama ^.^ since then I watched others, like Noragami and Kuroko no basket.

Even though my list of watched anime isn't quite long, I will be happy to share the anime that I have loved and I'll be glad to hear recommendations as well.

Nice to meet you all :D
Mar 3, 2016 3:50 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
I_am_Pau said:
Hey guys :)
I just joined this club thanks to a friend of mine

My name is Paulina and I'm from Mexico. The first anime I watched was Kaichou wa maid sama ^.^ since then I watched others, like Noragami and Kuroko no basket.

Even though my list of watched anime isn't quite long, I will be happy to share the anime that I have loved and I'll be glad to hear recommendations as well.

Nice to meet you all :D

It's nice to meet you too Paulina!
Mar 4, 2016 5:54 PM
Jul 2018
Minasan, kon'nichiwa!⁽ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵇᵒᵈʸᵎ⁾
Was that a bit much? Haha. I hope it isn't too late to post something here. My name is Becca and I'm from the USA in California. I'm currently 19 and I started my first anime/manga when I was about 12-13 years old with Fruits Basket. I got into anime because she dared me to watch that anime and was convinced that I would get hooked and I took her on. Turns out she was right and I'm glad that I was able to discover these shows and the whole community behind it.

I'm not very new to anime but this is my first club that I've ever joined and I wanted to learn some things from you guys and maybe make some suggestions of my own. I still have a lot of shows that I haven't seen and I'm sure it is likewise for a lot of you as well. I hope we can help each other out and become great friends! I look forward to being here for as long as possible because I see a lot of potential in this club and I hope we can all share our passions together. ♥
Mar 4, 2016 11:40 PM

Feb 2016
Hi everybody!

My name's Ian; I'm from California, USA.

I started watching anime last July with Attack on Titan, and I've been hooked since.
I've known about MAL for a while but didn't actually sign up till recently, so this is my first club! I'm excited to get to know some other people who really like anime.

Cheers!
Mar 5, 2016 1:11 AM

Mar 2015
My name is Dusty, from Tennessee. I'm just a gay southern guy, that likes his Japanese animes. I'm 19, turning 20 in a few months.

I only started watching anime around 2013, and I started out slowly initially, with both Ghost in the Shell films and Vampire hunter D being among the first few things I watched. In 2015 I created my account here, and a majority of my watched anime is only from 2015... Needless to say, I'm hooked! My favorite anime is Serial Experiments Lain, which I attribute to being the main reason I'm so into anime now. The surreal nature of the show captivated me, the sound design unnerved me, and the music and general bleak tone made me love the series.

I also like video games, but that's another story.
Mar 5, 2016 11:57 AM
Jan 2016
Hey everyone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My name is dee and i currently live in the U.S. i have a bit of a speech impediment so i dont really talk that much but i love being friendly to people and to make them laugh and such. I started watching anime since late 2004 but currently new to MAL. My first anime was Zatch Bell and my favorite animes in general are Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Nisekoi, and Gintama.

I know this isn't much, but i hope we can get along and have fun ◎[▪‿▪]◎
Mar 5, 2016 10:55 PM

Mar 2014
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (~˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~

That is all.
That is my introduction.
Its, art.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 6, 2016 5:32 PM

Feb 2016
Hey everyone. Im from Texas USA and new to MAL. I heard some people talk about MAL when kissanime went down and I thought I lost my list of watched and on hold anime so I decided to make an account so I wouldnt have to worry about losing any titles that I enjoyed. There arent many people that I have personally met that enjoy watching anime so it would be nice to talk about with others who enjoy the same. Ive been watching anime off and on since I was a kid starting with Grimms fairy tale classic which I wasnt even aware was an anime till I was older. From there DBZ is what got me hooked as it was so much different than any shows on tv at the time. From there I saw Akira and that set the groundwork for my love of anime today. What I think most people dont get about anime is that they can have just as good if not better plots and writing than the majority of ratings driven hollywood bs. Thats what brought me back to anime. Although there are a lot of series that follow cliched premises there are also very original and gripping stories as well. In a time where crime and medical dramas seem to make up the majority of tv shows its good to find some comfort in something different, sometimes emotional, sometimes nostalgic but very often just entertaining.
Mar 7, 2016 12:20 PM

Mar 2016
Hey gang, my name is Lo, I am a music producer living in NYC and would consider myself a slight newb to the anime world.
I've been watching the "gateway" anime like Dragonball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Cowboy Bebop for years. But I'm only now getting really into a lot of anime and manga. Don't have many friends in real life that are into anime so I thought I would join MAL lol.

Also... if anyone is looking to collaborate creatively hit me up! 🙏
- Lo
Mar 7, 2016 1:52 PM

Feb 2016
Hey :) My name is Javi, I'm from Spain.

I'm a friendly guy so dont be afraid of leaving a comment in my profile. I decided to join MAL because I though it was useful to search anime and manga, but I think I also want to meet some people here hehe.

I like almost all genres of anime, I only dislike one: Yaoi. Well I think I dont need to tell you why xD

So yeah thats all, bye
Mar 7, 2016 4:36 PM

Mar 2016
Hello everyone.

My names Brad and I live in Canada Ontario, I've been watching anime for a long time now and I look forward to many more years of anime goodness!!!! mwhahahah!!

Yup. Well feel free to send me friend requests, I don't bite. :)
Mar 7, 2016 5:53 PM

Jan 2013
Hello!
My name is Matheus, 20 years old, I'm from Brazil. I can't recall for sure my first experience with anime, but it was in the DBZ, Shaman King, Sakura Card Captor and others Era, a few years passed and I get in contact with Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist, since then little by little I'm discovering this new anime "universe" of shows that provided to me a lot more than actual movies or series (not that I dislike them, far from that).
I'm in the middle way of shy and open, not sure if that exist tho. Feel free to send me messages and invites :3
ps: sorry for writing mistakes D:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2016 12:04 AM

Feb 2016
Hi, I am new to the site but been watching anime since I was a kid.
Nice to meet you all.
I live in Texas, please don't hold that against me.
I play alot of video games, watch scifi shows and movies.
I watch alot of ecchi, harem, slice of life anime.
I like to watch anime that goes against the norm.
Mar 8, 2016 7:54 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome everyone !

It's good to see all the diversity in our club! People spread out from different parts of the world and even more with different tastes brought together by one common interest. I hope you all enjoy your stay here and find it helpful as you journey more into the anime community. We will do our very best to answer any questions you have about MAL or anime in general. Make sure to check out our other threads and tell us your thoughts!
Mar 8, 2016 9:06 AM

Mar 2016
Hello everyone, I'm Dex, and well, I'm kind of an old folk, I hope you don't mind it, like half of the people who posted, I'm from Colombia (not Columbia) so English is not my first language, and I'm pretty new to MAL, and kind of to anime.

I basically like any genre of anime, although I'm not so keen to the new series or manga, most of what I've watched is from the 80's or 90's cause... well, that is what I had on the TV back in the day, but it doesn't mean I don't like some of the new stuff I've seen.

I guess the first anime I watched was captain tsubasa or saint seiya, or probably some other that I don't remember back in the 90's, said that, I'm not an otaku or anything, but I've found far more interesting, better done, and much more developed the "cartoons" (don't kill me for that) made in Japan.

Well, that's it, sorry for the long text :o
Mar 8, 2016 9:34 AM
Jul 2018
DexRedskin said:
Hello everyone, I'm Dex, and well, I'm kind of an old folk, I hope you don't mind it, like half of the people who posted, I'm from Colombia (not Columbia) so English is not my first language, and I'm pretty new to MAL, and kind of to anime.

I basically like any genre of anime, although I'm not so keen to the new series or manga, most of what I've watched is from the 80's or 90's cause... well, that is what I had on the TV back in the day, but it doesn't mean I don't like some of the new stuff I've seen.

I guess the first anime I watched was captain tsubasa or saint seiya, or probably some other that I don't remember back in the 90's, said that, I'm not an otaku or anything, but I've found far more interesting, better done, and much more developed the "cartoons" (don't kill me for that) made in Japan.

Well, that's it, sorry for the long text :o

Hey Dex!
We're glad that you made it to our club ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง. We accept everyone that is nice and enjoys anime, age is definitely not an issue! We hope you are able to feel comfortable here and maybe share some of your favorite 80's/90's animes with us in our anime suggestion thread ʕ╹ヮ╹。ʔ.
removed-userMar 8, 2016 9:38 AM
Mar 8, 2016 2:16 PM

Jan 2016
Hello to everyone. I'll be calling myself Ryu.

I'm not exactly new to anime since mainstream shonen like Naruto and Dragonball were a part of my childhood. But it has only been a few months since I begun exploring the diversity that Japanese anime offers.

My favorite genres include Sci-Fi, Psychological, Action/Martial Arts, Historical and Slice of Life genres.

Please feel free to message me if you want to discuss some anime stuff.
Mar 8, 2016 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
Kyusuke_Ryu said:
Hello to everyone. I'll be calling myself Ryu.

I'm not exactly new to anime since mainstream shonen like Naruto and Dragonball were a part of my childhood. But it has only been a few months since I begun exploring the diversity that Japanese anime offers.

My favorite genres include Sci-Fi, Psychological, Action/Martial Arts, Historical and Slice of Life genres.

Please feel free to message me if you want to discuss some anime stuff.

Hey Ryu!
Everyone here has different levels of "newbie". I myself am not that new to anime but I'm new to clubs and forums! Haha. I hope you find our club to be helpful and fun. We have a chatroom on the front page if you would like to talk to people there!
Mar 8, 2016 4:25 PM

Mar 2016
Hi everybody!
I'm a random pineapple from California. I'm a bit shy but I try to talk to people.

I've watched a bit of anime anime, but there is still a lot more to watch. I've watched a bunch of different animus, but I enjoy slice of life like Nichijou.
ApineappleApr 24, 2016 8:26 AM
Hi
Mar 8, 2016 10:58 PM

Feb 2016
Hey newbies! >including me xD

Name's May.
I've known anime from a long time ago,
but I'm new here in MAL.
So, let's be counting on each other in this club!
Have a nice day ;)
Mar 9, 2016 6:18 AM

Jul 2015
Hello, I suppose I'm new. I swing between using and not using this site for a long time, but am hoping to finally use it more. I'm not entirely new to forums, just this one, and I'm definitely not new to anime. I've been watching it all my life. My username is KhannUr, but you can also call me Conner (my real name) if you'd like.

I'm a big fan of movies, music that I'm pretty sure nobody listens to, photography and cinematography (which I hope to one day make a career out of), and video games. And obviously anime.

So I hope that we can be friends and all that junk :)
Mar 9, 2016 9:22 AM

Jan 2015
Hello, I'm Ramya from England :D

I first got into anime about two years ago, OHSHC being the first show I ever watched! I do sometimes have little breaks from Japanese media since it can get a little too addictive for me...XD

My favourites genres have to be mystery, comedy and romance- I look forward getting to know you guys ^.^
Mar 9, 2016 9:46 AM

Mar 2016
hey im Lucky :)
ive been reading manga/watching anime since i was 8 but i never made a MAL until now. This seemed like the obvious club to join, being new to the forums and all.
I enjoy Seinen a lot, and pretty much anything else that catches my attention.
TheSkiesAwakeMar 9, 2016 9:51 AM
Mar 9, 2016 9:51 AM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
modpilled said:
hey im Lucky :)
ive been reading manga/watching anime since i was 8 but i never made a MAL until now. This seemed like the obvious club to join, being new to the forums and all.
I enjoy Seinen a lot, and pretty much anything else that catches my attention.

Yep. If you have any questions on how to setup an avatar or a signature. Please ask us. We'd be happy to help. The MAL community is a great community once you get to know a few of its members. Oh and sorry for editing your introduction. I clicked "Quick Edit" by mistake.
Mar 9, 2016 10:26 AM
Feb 2016
Hello everyone! My name is Ria and I'm new to MAL, but old to anime. I've never been particularly social, but I'm trying!
Mar 9, 2016 10:58 AM

Jan 2016
Me Posting? Like that will ever happen.
Hey guys, my names Denzel and I'm from the U.S. I'm fairly new to MAL and really never planned to post or even join a club but what can I say, you got me.
My anime interest are just all over the place so I usually find it hard to dislike a show let alone drop one.
...So I look forward to getting to know you guys while getting used to MAL, Ciao!
Mar 9, 2016 12:03 PM
Jul 2018
IsThatADogTreat said:
Me Posting? Like that will ever happen.
Hey guys, my names Denzel and I'm from the U.S. I'm fairly new to MAL and really never planned to post or even join a club but what can I say, you got me.
My anime interest are just all over the place so I usually find it hard to dislike a show let alone drop one.
...So I look forward to getting to know you guys while getting used to MAL, Ciao!

Hey Denzel!
I felt the same way as you did until just a couple days ago! I like your username by the way, it's so cute ♥
Check out our other threads as well, we look forward to hearing more from you ʕ ◔ᴥ◔ ʔ
Mar 9, 2016 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
Hi! Im Kittyface_Jac (Meow :3) I have recently started to watch animu,Even though I know a lot about it.I have also just started today on MyAnimeList! so I am a Newbie :3 I have watched a few animes such as Fairytail,Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan,Black Butler,Sword Art Online,Etc. and I am also obsessed with the character Wendy Marvell from Fairytail!
Mar 9, 2016 4:00 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
That's great! I hope you enjoy your time with the MAL Community!
Mar 9, 2016 4:19 PM
Feb 2016
Hello, my name is nonamebadass.

I just got into animanga over the summer so im pretty new in it. I am intrested in more adult anime and manga like Berserk, Attack on Titan, Ghost in the Shell, Gantz, Hellsing and many others. However, I also like other anime and manga like One Piece, One Punch Man, Prison School, Death Note, Vinland Saga, etc.

Im a pretty nice guy IRL and I have a strong intrest in video games.
Mar 9, 2016 6:02 PM
Mar 2016
Hey guys! I'm from Chicago where I currently live/work/study. I first got into anime just one year ago when I watched FMA: Brotherhood on netflix when I was in college. I was bored and thought I'd give it a try and I've been hooked since. Recently I've decided to step up my anime game up and keep track of the ones I've seen on MAL.
I'm excited to get more experienced with anime and maybe get some good suggestions from some of you. I'm sure I'll be in the chats/discussions in the future.
Mar 9, 2016 6:10 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
hambone58 said:
Hey guys! I'm from Chicago where I currently live/work/study. I first got into anime just one year ago when I watched FMA: Brotherhood on netflix when I was in college. I was bored and thought I'd give it a try and I've been hooked since. Recently I've decided to step up my anime game up and keep track of the ones I've seen on MAL.
I'm excited to get more experienced with anime and maybe get some good suggestions from some of you. I'm sure I'll be in the chats/discussions in the future.

Well. Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time using MAL!
Mar 9, 2016 6:59 PM

Jul 2015
Howdy y'all~

The name's Mystifire as you can probably tell, but you can call me Mysti/Misty for short, or really any other nickname you see fit. I'm not at all picky about that sort of thing.

I didn't really get into anime as a hobby until a little over 2 years ago, but ever since I was a kid I enjoyed the usual stuff like Pokemon, Digimon, Cardcaptor Sakura, etc etc, but I dunno if I'd really count that since I looked at those the same way I did any other Saturday morning cartoon back then. :P
Generally speaking I'm mostly into Romance and Slice of Life anime, but I can fine enjoyment from most genres of course.

Outside of Anime I also have a HUGE passion for cooking, especially Asian, Italian, and Mexican foods. I'm working towards a career in the culinary arts, maybe even owning my own restaurant someday! *fingers crossed*
Music is probably my other big passion in life. While lately I haven't been able to do as much with it, I used to write a lot of music with a few friends of mine. Since then we've kind of lost touch, so I've lost a little of the flare for making music, but hopefully that'll return soon! I still enjoy listening to it of course for the time being! :3

I'll also apparently be trying to work on some cards for this club as well, along with any other decorative stuff peeps want me to take a stab at, so hopefully I will not disappoint in that regard! But anyway, glad to be here! ^o^

Also to @fuwa-ai
Mar 9, 2016 7:02 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Mystifire said:
Howdy y'all~

The name's Mystifire as you can probably tell, but you can call me Mysti/Misty for short, or really any other nickname you see fit. I'm not at all picky about that sort of thing.

I didn't really get into anime as a hobby until a little over 2 years ago, but ever since I was a kid I enjoyed the usual stuff like Pokemon, Digimon, Cardcaptor Sakura, etc etc, but I dunno if I'd really count that since I looked at those the same way I did any other Saturday morning cartoon back then. :P
Generally speaking I'm mostly into Romance and Slice of Life anime, but I can fine enjoyment from most genres of course.

Outside of Anime I also have a HUGE passion for cooking, especially Asian, Italian, and Mexican foods. I'm working towards a career in the culinary arts, maybe even owning my own restaurant someday! *fingers crossed*
Music is probably my other big passion in life. While lately I haven't been able to do as much with it, I used to write a lot of music with a few friends of mine. Since then we've kind of lost touch, so I've lost a little of the flare for making music, but hopefully that'll return soon! I still enjoy listening to it of course for the time being! :3

I'll also apparently be trying to work on some cards for this club as well, along with any other decorative stuff peeps want me to take a stab at, so hopefully I will not disappoint in that regard! But anyway, glad to be here! ^o^

Also to @fuwa-ai

I'm sure she accepts the apology. She went to sleep a little while back but I'm sure she understands.
Mar 9, 2016 10:56 PM

Apr 2015
Hello! I'm Jackie. I'm currently in my last two years of high school. I've watched anime since I was 5 years old but that was only Naruto, Pokemon and etc. I've only just recently got seriously into anime and it's been an amazing journey so far <3
If you need help with BBCodes or just general anime recommendations I can help you but just a warning I've got stuff I don't know either because I'm still learning as well :D
Mar 9, 2016 11:27 PM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
JackieNinja said:
Hello! I'm Jackie. I'm currently in my last two years of high school. I've watched anime since I was 5 years old but that was only Naruto, Pokemon and etc. I've only just recently got seriously into anime and it's been an amazing journey so far <3
If you need help with BBCodes or just general anime recommendations I can help you but just a warning I've got stuff I don't know either because I'm still learning as well :D

Well. Welcome to the club! I'm about to go to sleep but I hope you enjoy your time in our club. Since I'm new myself. You can PM me if you have any recommendations you'd think I like. You can also put your recommendations in our recommendations thread.
Mar 10, 2016 6:48 AM

Mar 2016
Well, my friends says that i´m like a squirrel. I´m really cute and I love food. And I hid food when I don´t wont anyone else to eat it.
Other then at I´m just a normal nerd. I´m at my last year in high school as a art student.
I can´t say that i´m new to Anime and Manga because I have hade a really big interest for it in many years now. But my interest have never been this big. It is also slowly takes over my life.
As many other of you english isn't my first language because I am from Sweden.

Well, nice to meet everbody
Mar 10, 2016 8:44 AM
TNC Creator

Feb 2016
Time2Fantasize said:
Well, my friends says that i´m like a squirrel. I´m really cute and I love food. And I hid food when I don´t wont anyone else to eat it.
Other then at I´m just a normal nerd. I´m at my last year in high school as a art student.
I can´t say that i´m new to Anime and Manga because I have hade a really big interest for it in many years now. But my interest have never been this big. It is also slowly takes over my life.

Well. I don't have an understanding of the Swedish language but I do know how to say hello. So.... Hej!
Mar 10, 2016 8:47 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome welcome everyone!
We look forward to meeting you all and we're glad you are here with us ♥

@mystifire
removed-userMar 10, 2016 9:59 AM
Mar 10, 2016 9:45 AM

Mar 2016
TheSkiesAwake said:
Time2Fantasize said:

Well. I don't have an understanding of the Swedish language but I do know how to say hello. So.... Hej!

I´m surprised you even konw what Swedish are, even more that you know a word! But anyway Hej
Mar 10, 2016 9:50 PM
Mar 2016
Hello.
Mar 10, 2016 9:57 PM

Mar 2016

Hello
Hi
Mar 10, 2016 9:58 PM
Mar 2016
I like you. You don't sugarcoat anything. Just straight to the point. ^_^b
Mar 10, 2016 10:02 PM
Feb 2016
hello everyone, im 15 and i am from Mexico and i also currently live in Mexico. English is my second language, Spanish being my first. i don't have a lot of trouble with English just a little out of practice, i have not used it since i moved from USA to Mexico, have had zero luck finding anyone that speaks English here. except for my English teachers but since they only know the basic we cant really have a decent conversation witch is very frustrating. But i find comfort in other activities that involve using English like reading, watching anime and listening to music in that language. in fact the very reason i started reading books and watching anime was because i NEEDED that language to be included in my daily life. so yep im a a total bookworm and anime addict. and its so frustrating that none of my friends even know what anime is, so i have to keep my passions to myself. But it is such a relief to be among anime lovers!!!!

thanks for reading. i hope to become friends with everyone here.
Mar 10, 2016 10:06 PM

Mar 2016
sonikka said:
hello everyone, im 15 and i am from Mexico and i also currently live in Mexico. English is my second language, Spanish being my first. i don't have a lot of trouble with English just a little out of practice, i have not used it since i moved from USA to Mexico, have had zero luck finding anyone that speaks English here. except for my English teachers but since they only know the basic we cant really have a decent conversation witch is very frustrating. But i find comfort in other activities that involve using English like reading, watching anime and listening to music in that language. in fact the very reason i started reading books and watching anime was because i NEEDED that language to be included in my daily life. so yep im a a total bookworm and anime addict. and its so frustrating that none of my friends even know what anime is, so i have to keep my passions to myself. But it is such a relief to be among anime lovers!!!!

thanks for reading. i hope to become friends with everyone here.

Hi I hope you have a good time.
Hi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (92) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAMES] Count to 100,000 Part 3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Karasian - Jan 26, 2021

8331 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Count down from 100,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babyaki - Dec 4, 2020

6857 by omorashi »»
Apr 16, 1:43 PM

» [GAMES] Anime A-Z Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 8, 2017

4737 by Serafos »»
Apr 15, 11:21 PM

» I admit, I actually find Sailor Moon to be "girlier" than Tokyo Mew Mew and that's not a bad thing

removed-user - Feb 5

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 8, 8:20 AM

» Guys check my oil painting of Kimi no Na wa, Tenki no Ko, and Suzume no Tojimari.

mufarari - Jan 20

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 2, 8:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.