Forum Settings
Forums
Akame ga KILL!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 2, 2016 10:55 AM
Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
SlyVengeance said:
Although I wasn't a big fan of the route that the anime took, I do think Akame's trump card seems very plausible in her fight with Esdeath. I really hope that the supreme teigu isn't the mech, but I feel like it will be though unfortunately. At this point though, the manga is already quite different from the anime so I do put my hopes of a good ending in Takahiro.

It's not plausible at all. At teh start of the series Akame said how she has to be super careful about doing maintenance on the blade since one nick to her finger and she'd be dead. ANd yet that trumpcard required her to DELIBERATELY CUT HERSELF.

Yes, she did mention the fact that she had to be careful cleaning the sword. At the same time, it would make sense that the only person who could take on such a burden would be the owner of the blade. She also said that in order to use her trump card, she thinks that she would probably have to discard her humanity. The sword could give her immense power for a short period of time, although I feel if that were the case, she would have to die after using such an ability. I didn't like the anime like everyone else who reads the manga, but I just thought that her trump card made some sense.
Mar 5, 2016 10:29 PM

Mar 2015
Well... incoming Gundam rip-off incoming.

Also wtf Youkan. He guesses gender of a pregnant woman's baby and cut it open? Dude...

Akame vs Esdeath... I think it will end up becoming Akame + Tatsumi vs Esdeath. With Tatsumi dying and it will boost Akame's murderous intent.

The prime minister really need to die the most horrid way.

How many times have Tatsumi uses Incursio? Doesn't that mean he will die in the next usage?

Mar 6, 2016 1:24 AM

Dec 2013
DarklordVor said:

How many times have Tatsumi uses Incursio? Doesn't that mean he will die in the next usage?

He's used it 3 times now. Only one more transformation left.
Mar 6, 2016 12:46 PM

Apr 2008
G_Spark233 said:
DarklordVor said:

Here's hoping he actually does end up dying.
Mar 7, 2016 8:41 PM
Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Looks like Tatsumi will die if he used Incuriso one last time. And it looks like Akame will have no other choice but to kill him.
Mar 7, 2016 11:49 PM

Dec 2013
VJ87G said:
Darklight0303 said:

Looks like Tatsumi will die if he used Incuriso one last time. And it looks like Akame will have no other choice but to kill him.

Thank you for the clarification.
Mar 8, 2016 4:35 AM

Apr 2008
VJ87G said:
Darklight0303 said:

I'd be okay with that ending
Mar 9, 2016 12:11 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
How many "trump cards" is the empire going to pull out of its ass? Seriously, you can only say trump card so many times before it loses its meaning.

Hoping by some miracle that tatsumi x esdeath will still happen because that's the only decent ship in this manga.

Man things are getting suspenseful.
Mar 9, 2016 9:26 PM

Dec 2013
Todd_ said:
How many "trump cards" is the empire going to pull out of its ass? Seriously, you can only say trump card so many times before it loses its meaning.

The dragons were mentioned a long time ago.
Mar 9, 2016 9:29 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
G_Spark233 said:
Todd_ said:

The dragons are irrelevant, it's the fact they've said "trump card" like 20 times in this manga, the author needs to stop whoring that word.
Mar 9, 2016 10:54 PM

Dec 2013
Todd_ said:
G_Spark233 said:

The dragons are irrelevant, it's the fact they've said "trump card" like 20 times in this manga, the author needs to stop whoring that word.

Fair enough but it's not as if all all of this is coming out of nowhere.
Apr 2, 2016 3:52 AM

Feb 2013
Honest needs to die already, but it needs to be a painful one.
The fight begins.
Apr 2, 2016 7:08 AM

Jul 2008
Poor young emperor losing his parents like that, that prime minister needs to die.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should Akame ga Kill! get an anime reboot? ( 1 2 )

jeff_1 - Jan 12, 2017

68 by 01Corvette »»
Jan 13, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 80 Discussion (Volume 8, Extra)

Mana - Feb 24, 2017

6 by yKija »»
Dec 24, 2023 10:17 AM

» Manga compared to the anime

Pizzakiller23 - Sep 12, 2023

5 by Ri-iel »»
Sep 12, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 4 Discussion

notsureifsrs - May 8, 2012

7 by JavanyXD »»
Jun 9, 2023 5:30 PM

Poll: » Akame ga Kill! Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Junchi - Apr 20, 2016

71 by vclouted »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.