Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2016 8:23 AM

Jun 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was a pretty bad resolution.. I hope nobody actually sympathize with Yuudaiji, because what he did was attempted murder. If it was a simple prank, then it's excuse-able, but while he hasn't killed anybody, if what he did went beyond his control, he could have taken some people's life, and it's not laughing matters.

Beside the resolution, I actually kind of enjoyed this final arc. The entire series up to this point has been fun too. I would've probably liked it better if it had an overarching plot though.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 21, 2018 11:50 PM

Jul 2014
What's wrong with that boy? Cause all a chaos, just because he doesn't remember his mother's smile and thinks to go as if nothing had happened ok. Um... that resolution of problem doesn't make sense

Jun 29, 2020 6:31 PM

Jul 2015
Things went crazy!! I mean, that's too much for elementary school kids, Gosh. Idomu needs therapy... please. But of course, Nokoru saves the day and the picture of the three of them is what Idomu needed.

I really enjoyed this anime, it was funny, it was well animated and it was more interesting than the manga in some aspects. Both works go very well together and make a whole that's really cute and entertaining.

Nov 21, 2020 4:34 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
I hate it when they redeem a villain that shouldn't be redeemed. He attempted murder a couple of times, it wasn't just the train thing - remember the time he nearly drowned Nokoru? But they're besties by the end? Okay. Also, when Nokoru fell off a moving train at like 403mph but miraculously not only survived but managed to grab on...eyeroll.

This anime was a roller-coaster. I loved it, then I was bored, then I was uncomfortable, then I was interested, then I was a bit disappointed. Ups and downs. I liked a lot about it but it requires such a huge suspension of disbelief in some places. I did like the whole vibe and aesthetic of it though.

Mixed feelings. I'm in between a 6/10 and a 7/10...

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Jul 30, 2021 1:07 PM

Jan 2021
I’m sorry but I can’t like him.

I just hate that they redeemed him like it was nothing.
He attempted murder not only once but more then twice T_T

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clamp Gakuen Tanteidan Episode 14 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jun 19, 2020

2 by Punkero »»
Feb 6, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Clamp Gakuen Tanteidan Episode 25 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jun 29, 2020

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 30, 2021 3:43 AM

Poll: » Clamp Gakuen Tanteidan Episode 24 Discussion

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 30, 2021 3:35 AM

Poll: » Clamp Gakuen Tanteidan Episode 23 Discussion

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 30, 2021 3:01 AM

Poll: » Clamp Gakuen Tanteidan Episode 22 Discussion

1 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 30, 2021 2:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.