Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (60) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2016 4:35 PM

Jul 2015
Zyzyoro said:
Thai777 said:

I have no friends who have the patience to read a VN...

That's actually why I only managed to get 1 friend to play it.

The rest don't have the patience for VNs and think anime-only is masterrace.
Reading is boring for most people. Other problems faced is that the novels have sex scenes, although fifity shades of grey and others are perfect fine for reading.... go figure. I know Rewrite doesn't have sexual content but many works that got an Anime has it.
Mar 29, 2016 4:53 PM

Nov 2013

But yeah, I think these character designs are great. I don't have any issues with them so far.

Also,

Typically, they make these visuals for characters that will be in the first cour right?

How troubling... but exciting at the same time...
ZyzyoroMar 29, 2016 5:27 PM
Mar 29, 2016 5:16 PM

Jul 2013
Zyzyoro said:

But yeah, I think these character designs are great. I don't have any issues with them so far.

Also,

Typically, they make these visuals for characters that will be in the first cour right?

I wouldn't know though. But Akane route in the first cour would be an interesting choice (assuming there's 2 cours; excluding moon/terra).
sanata50lbsbMar 29, 2016 5:37 PM
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 29, 2016 5:28 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
Zyzyoro said:

Also,

I wouldn't know though. But Akane route in the first cour would be an interesting choice (assuming there's 2 cours; excluding moon/terra). Gaia routes in first cour, Guardian routes in second cour?

The fact that they showed "her" there (from Akane's Route) makes me skeptical. Like, even more, but I ain't sure. Sanata, so it may work or rather interesting for them to adapt Gaia first... but wouldn't that make it more confusing? Or kind of tick off?
Mar 29, 2016 5:29 PM

Nov 2013
sanata50lbsb said:
Zyzyoro said:

Also,

I wouldn't know though. But Akane route in the first cour would be an interesting choice (assuming there's 2 cours; excluding moon/terra). Gaia routes in first cour, Guardian routes in second cour?

I'm not exactly sure what we should be spoiler tagging here but, shouldn't you spoiler tag
and
?

I honestly think they should just do: Kotori -> Chihaya -> Lucia -> Shizuru -> Akane

I recall reading somewhere that the writer (I think was it?) wanted to capture the "best replay of the game".
Mar 29, 2016 5:32 PM

Jul 2013
Zyzyoro said:
sanata50lbsb said:

I'm not exactly sure what we should be spoiler tagging here but, shouldn't you spoiler tag
and
?

I honestly think they should just do: Kotori -> Chihaya -> Lucia -> Shizuru -> Akane

I recall reading somewhere that the writer (I think was it?) wanted to capture the "best replay of the game".

I don't know really. The thread itself says "SPOILERS" anyway
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 29, 2016 5:34 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
sanata50lbsb said:

The fact that they showed "her" there (from Akane's Route) makes me skeptical. Like, even more, but I ain't sure. Sanata, so it may work or rather interesting for them to adapt Gaia first... but wouldn't that make it more confusing? Or kind of tick off?

I personally would want Akane's route last or one of the last routes, because of how complex it is. It's better to have a solid understanding of the factions before entering Akane's route
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 29, 2016 5:49 PM

Sep 2013
I think don't stress that much about the character designs. Stress only when we get the PV or any information of episode count of sorts~ Character Designs don't mean much at all~ Just gives us the knowledge of how the character will be animated for the actual anime.
Mar 29, 2016 6:48 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

I personally would want Akane's route last or one of the last routes, because of how complex it is. It's better to have a solid understanding of the factions before entering Akane's route

Yeah Makes sense. Considering if they start Akane first it kind of feel weird.

DeathyZA said:
I think don't stress that much about the character designs. Stress only when we get the PV or any information of episode count of sorts~ Character Designs don't mean much at all~ Just gives us the knowledge of how the character will be animated for the actual anime.

I know, I know. But its not about the character designs, its about the characters in there.
Mar 29, 2016 6:55 PM

Sep 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
sanata50lbsb said:

DeathyZA said:

I know, I know. But its not about the character designs, its about the characters in there.

Few days away from April 1st, also they showing the main characters + supporting characters from the Visual Novel in the character designs, Maybe they just want to show us how they will look? :P I mean if it is a 2-cour anime, then they can fit in all of the routes in 1 Season. Then Terra/Moon in a 2nd Season.

I won't get stressed till episode count reveal cause then that will tell us how well the anime will do. And considering it is Aniplex funding the project, expect a very high budget.
Mar 29, 2016 7:08 PM

Nov 2013
This is just speculation that I just want to put out there for the sake of discussion:

Since Shimako is shown in that visual, Akane's route in some shape or form could be adapted. I think it would be sinful to not adapt any of the other heroine's routes, so I have a feeling the upcoming anime may show all the heroine routes.

This in itself scares me because you can't make a decent Rewrite adaptation if you cram the common route and all 5 heroine routes into 2-cours, let alone 1-cour (looking at you Grisaia no Kajitsu).

PS. Does anyone know if 8-bit is animating anything after Summer 2016 season? If not, I have a feeling this could mean a 2nd cour as well.
Mar 29, 2016 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
Zyzyoro said:
This is just speculation that I just want to put out there for the sake of discussion:

Since Shimako is shown in that visual, Akane's route in some shape or form could be adapted. I think it would be sinful to not adapt any of the other heroine's routes, so I have a feeling the upcoming anime may show all the heroine routes.

This in itself scares me because you can't make a decent Rewrite adaptation if you cram the common route and all 5 heroine routes into 2-cours, let alone 1-cour (looking at you Grisaia no Kajitsu).

PS. Does anyone know if 8-bit is animating anything after Summer 2016 season? If not, I have a feeling this could mean a 2nd cour as well.
As far as I'm concerned, not really.

The only anime atm that they are animating besides Rewrite is Shonen Maid and thats in the Spring Season.
Mar 29, 2016 7:13 PM
Jul 2018
DeathyZA said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

Few days away from April 1st, also they showing the main characters + supporting characters from the Visual Novel in the character designs, Maybe they just want to show us how they will look? :P I mean if it is a 2-cour anime, then they can fit in all of the routes in 1 Season. Then Terra/Moon in a 2nd Season.

I won't get stressed till episode count reveal cause then that will tell us how well the anime will do. And considering it is Aniplex funding the project, expect a very high budget.

I get you, and its understandable. I mean I can't deny the character designs for everyone including the supporting cast looks freaking good, but it's just a sketch. I ain't that worried to go crazy.
Mar 29, 2016 7:16 PM

Sep 2013
Zyzyoro said:

I checked, nothing as of yet on 8bit's lineup after Summer 2016. I would really really hate it if not all the main heroines get there respective routes (Especially Lucia), And I would honestly rage.

I can see it being 2 Seasons (x2 24 episodes) + an OVA/Movie for Moon. So it will be able to fit all of the routes + common route in. Say leave 12 episodes of the 2nd Season for the Terra route. The rest would be the common + 5 main heroine routes (Total 36 episodes for that)
Mar 29, 2016 7:59 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
Zyzyoro said:

The only anime atm that they are animating besides Rewrite is Shonen Maid and thats in the Spring Season.

For the most part, for the past couple years they've had a show airing every season (but not more than one show airing at the same time). But they don't have anything announced for post-Summer 2016, yeah.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 29, 2016 8:01 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

For the most part, for the past couple years they've had a show airing every season (but not more than one show airing at the same time). But they don't have anything announced for post-Summer 2016, yeah.

Pretty much last year they had these:

Winter 2015 - Absolute Duo
Spring 2015 - Grisaia no Rakuen / Meikyuu
Fall 2015 - Comet Lucifer

They don't make series that often, maybe one or two per year.
Mar 29, 2016 8:10 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
sanata50lbsb said:

So hopefully:

Summer 2016 - Rewrite
Winter 2016 - Rewrite: Terra (my made up title xD)
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 29, 2016 8:28 PM

Nov 2013
Or... do you think they may be animating Chihaya's and Akane's routes first? If you look at the magazine visual, you don't see any
characters on it but you see Shimako, Gil and Pani who are in

Just speculation.
Mar 29, 2016 8:30 PM

Apr 2012
Zyzyoro said:
Or... do you think they may be animating Chihaya's and Akane's routes first? If you look at the magazine visual, you don't see any

Just speculation.

Perhaps they are just trying to show moe characters
The guardian characters are mostly adults anyway
@inuvivo on twitter!
Mar 29, 2016 8:32 PM

Nov 2013
iNVivO said:
Zyzyoro said:

Just speculation.

Well, its possible.
Mar 29, 2016 8:33 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

So hopefully:

Summer 2016 - Rewrite
Winter 2016 - Rewrite: Terra (my made up title xD)

Lol that title for Rewrite 2nd Season or something. Well it fits actually. c:
But all I can say its I want to see the count and such

iNVivO said:
Zyzyoro said:

Just speculation.

Maybe. Maybe they are showing just the moe designs, the others are pretty much adult like... um, but I wanna see how they can implement them here.
Mar 29, 2016 8:34 PM

Jul 2013
Zyzyoro said:

Just speculation.

That's what I was thinking earlier.. They certainly picked those characters for a reason. Guess only time will tell...
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 29, 2016 8:35 PM

Nov 2013
Does anyone happen to know Key's history of releasing the episode/cour count during an airing anime?
Mar 29, 2016 8:38 PM

Jul 2013
Zyzyoro said:
Does anyone happen to know Key's history of releasing the episode/cour count during an airing anime?

Only thing I can recall from recently, is Little Busters Refrain's episode count was revealed a couple episodes in. Same with Charlotte. Other than that, I don't remember.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 29, 2016 8:57 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
Zyzyoro said:

Only thing I can recall from recently, is Little Busters Refrain's episode count was revealed a couple episodes in. Same with Charlotte. Other than that, I don't remember.

I thought Charlotte's episode count was revealed before the anime aired, it was announced on twitter before Charlotte started airing.
Mar 29, 2016 9:04 PM

Jul 2013
TheLittleRedHero said:
sanata50lbsb said:

I thought Charlotte's episode count was revealed before the anime aired, it was announced on twitter before Charlotte started airing.

Maybe it was. I don't remember well. All I know for a fact is that Refrain's episode count wasn't revealed until like episode 2 or 3.
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 29, 2016 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
sanata50lbsb said:
TheLittleRedHero said:

Maybe it was. I don't remember well. All I know for a fact is that Refrain's episode count wasn't revealed until like episode 2 or 3.

As far as I'm concerned only for Charlotte they did announced the count before the anime aired. Maybe 3-4 weeks beforehand.

But for LB I am not sure. Either way I watched it back a year ago so.
Mar 30, 2016 3:07 PM

Nov 2013
If you've been following the Internet's reactions to the Rewrite anime as much as I have, you've probably heard that people are worried about studio 8-bit ruining the adaptation solely based on their previous adaptations such as Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 8-bit mainly animate what's in the script? They have no role in actually writing the script and determining the number of episodes?

Did 8-bit's previous anime adaptations not have the original author?

Isn't it a good thing that one of the original writers (Romeo Tanaka) for Rewrite is on-board the anime staff?
Mar 30, 2016 6:36 PM

Jul 2015
Zyzyoro said:
If you've been following the Internet's reactions to the Rewrite anime as much as I have, you've probably heard that people are worried about studio 8-bit ruining the adaptation solely based on their previous adaptations such as Grisaia no Kajitsu.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 8-bit mainly animate what's in the script? They have no role in actually writing the script and determining the number of episodes?

Isn't it a good thing that one of the original writers (Romeo Tanaka) for Rewrite is on-board the anime staff?
The only problem I see with Grisaia no Kajitsu is that it was rushed. But it isn't 8bit fault if the producers didn't pay for a 2 cour adaptation.
Mar 30, 2016 7:59 PM

Sep 2015
Since the Rewrite site is being updated April 1st, can us Americans expect to see the new content tomorrow night?

Mar 30, 2016 8:43 PM

Nov 2013
PeacefulWard said:
Since the Rewrite site is being updated April 1st, can us Americans expect to see the new content tomorrow night?

Can't say for sure. They didn't specify an exact time.

Being optimistic, maybe us Americans might see something tomorrow night.
Mar 30, 2016 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
If there's anything new in terms for the Rewrite anime I would be told. Then again I can't wait tbh. Not gonna lie.
Mar 30, 2016 9:07 PM
Jul 2018
Zyzyoro said:

It's not their fault for the script or anything, they just so happen to have problems with adapting stuff for the most part.

The only shows I can consider Good Adapted from their lineup are Tokyo Ravens and Grisaia no Rakuen (as I've heard they adapted it correctly)
Mar 30, 2016 11:02 PM

Aug 2014
Zyzyoro said:

8-Bit had nothing to say in the episode count, that one was entirely to blame on the producers - but people apperantly think that the studios are the ones who decide how many episodes a show will get.
Mar 31, 2016 1:06 AM

Jun 2014
Grisaia's anime producer (a guy from NBC Universal Japan) is the same guy who was responsible for DEEN's Fate/Stay Night and Black Bullet's anime adaptation.

do I need to say more?
Mar 31, 2016 1:25 AM

Jul 2013
zaydgh123 said:
Grisaia's anime producer (a guy from NBC Universal Japan) is the same guy who was responsible for DEEN's Fate/Stay Night and Black Bullet's anime adaptation.

do I need to say more?

Nope.. That's all we need..
この世界には。。。秘密がある
Mar 31, 2016 3:56 AM

Sep 2013
Around 4 hours to 12am April 1st in Japan! I Wonder if it will get released @ 12am or we will get the "surprise" later on the day :3
Mar 31, 2016 4:46 AM

Jan 2013
DeathyZA said:
Around 4 hours to 12am April 1st in Japan! I Wonder if it will get released @ 12am or we will get the "surprise" later on the day :3

Thought about this too. I hope it is the former... I still will be awake at that time...

EDIT:
I hope it is actually Rewrite related... well, I guess it is, because the message is only edited on the Rewrite website and not on the Angel Beats or Harmonia websites. If it would be a general Key announcement for example for a new game, the advertisement of an announcement should be on more Key sites right? What do you guys think?
Ruben_JbMar 31, 2016 5:15 AM
Mar 31, 2016 6:36 AM

Jun 2014
Ruben_Jb said:
DeathyZA said:

Thought about this too. I hope it is the former... I still will be awake at that time...

EDIT:
I hope it is actually Rewrite related... well, I guess it is, because the message is only edited on the Rewrite website and not on the Angel Beats or Harmonia websites. If it would be a general Key announcement for example for a new game, the advertisement of an announcement should be on more Key sites right? What do you guys think?

all we can do is pray, I just don't want this to be just an advertisement for the new Rewrite VN or a PV for a new Key game.

EDIT: they said that there will be something in april 1 but they didn't specify when, I just hope that they don't troll us by giving info in the final hour of April 1 T^T
Mar 31, 2016 6:45 AM

Sep 2013
Nearly all the summer 2016 shows already have a PV already shown :/ we have 1 PV, but that is just the announcement PV basically. We need a proper one! Hoping it is not a announcement of a new Visual Novel, or anything else.
Mar 31, 2016 6:52 AM

Sep 2015
If it's just an announcement for a new Key novel, I don't see the point in only advertising it on their Rewrite site.

It's either news on the new Rewrite game, or some news/PV for the anime. I'm hoping it's the PV! :')

Mar 31, 2016 7:21 AM

Jan 2013
I'm afraid it's about the new Rewrite game. Tbh that looks like a good "joke" for April 1st.

EDIT: Half an hour until we know if there's any news straight on at 00:00. I can't be the only one F5'ing at Rewrite and Keys website then, right?
Ruben_JbMar 31, 2016 7:28 AM
Mar 31, 2016 7:33 AM

Apr 2012
Ruben_Jb said:
I'm afraid it's about the new Rewrite game. Tbh that looks like a good "joke" for April 1st.

EDIT: Half an hour until we know if there's any news straight on at 00:00. I can't be the only one F5'ing at Rewrite and Keys website then, right?

Just don't hold high expectations lol
I am thinking it as trolling for now
If it's an animated PV then that'll be a pleasant surprise
But if it's anything else then I will just sit here saying "TOLD YA"
@inuvivo on twitter!
Mar 31, 2016 7:35 AM

Jan 2013
iNVivO said:
Ruben_Jb said:

Just don't hold high expectations lol
I am thinking it as trolling for now
If it's an animated PV then that'll be a pleasant surprise
But if it's anything else then I will just sit here saying "TOLD YA"

I'm just like ;_____; for the lack of information/previews/key visuals etc.
Mar 31, 2016 7:37 AM

Nov 2013
If it is just an advertisement for the new Rewrite VN, that kind of worries me because I get the feeling the anime is "just there" to promote the VN, and we know how shows like that end up...
Mar 31, 2016 7:50 AM

Jan 2013
Zyzyoro said:
If it is just an advertisement for the new Rewrite VN, that kind of worries me because I get the feeling the anime is "just there" to promote the VN, and we know how shows like that end up...

I know what you mean. Still, didn't Tanaka Romeo say that the anime would be "the best replay of the game"?

What is this:

Ruben_JbMar 31, 2016 8:01 AM
Mar 31, 2016 8:05 AM

Sep 2013
GG, no PV Announcement, instead we get a "announcement?" of a new Rewrite VN I guess?

Although it says "Key: The Movie"? IDK what the announcement is tbh D:
Mar 31, 2016 8:07 AM

Jan 2013
DeathyZA said:
GG, no PV Announcement, instead we get a "announcement?" of a new Rewrite VN I guess?

Although it says "Key: The Movie"? IDK what the announcement is tbh D:

I noticed Key: The Movie too. Looks like a joke lol.
Mar 31, 2016 8:08 AM

Sep 2013
IT IS A MOVIE GUYS!

[Movie Announcement]
"Mahou no Daisan Wakusei" Creamy☆Kagarin
Official website is now OPEN!
“A lullaby of 46 billion years――”
The story of the most unmotivated magical girl of all time unfolds.
◆NOW SHOWING◆
“Masato - The Raging Muscle of Death -”
“planetarian”
“Chibimoth's heartful hide and seek”
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/

Think it''s a April fool joke tbh~
Mar 31, 2016 8:08 AM

Apr 2015
April fool for "Creamy Kagari", I guess = =
or they will make spin off for real?????

wait. I haven't read planetarian so I don't know this is new or old.
http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/product/planetarian/animation/index.html
anime?
AnimeICUMar 31, 2016 8:14 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (60) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2016

293 by nhkam »»
Apr 6, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2016

177 by Miki42 »»
Jan 10, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2016

112 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2016

126 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:43 PM

Poll: » Rewrite Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2016

242 by White_Alice »»
Dec 15, 2023 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.