Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2016 8:33 AM
Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's over..The second season was worse than the first season but it wasn't complete bullshit. The plot was pretty stupid and the season could have easily be 12 episodes but whatever.

Seems like I was wrong that Durahan died..would have been a pretty stupid death so that's good.
Didn't expect the fusion but the new Durahan looked pretty cool. Still kinda dumb to give him his first progress in the last episode..there wasn't really any hype for it.
The phoenix comeback..Why didn't they split again and turned to stones?
Is Genki forever in that video game? :D

Cute to see Durahan and his group turn to the good side altough it was too fast and a bit random but I don't care Gobi is alive, so I'm happy :D

Well it's over..Was nice to refresh my childhood. Now I can end these lonely episode discussions :D
May 18, 2022 11:11 PM

Jan 2010
Wait, the series just ends like that? The heroes were in imaginary space, so they could literally just do whatever they wanted and defeat the villains? Does Genki ever go back to his own world? Was it ever really explained why Baddies were even around after Moo was last dealt with? Durahan and cohorts are now kinda sorta reformed? What?
Oct 14, 2022 5:26 PM

Oct 2021
Aww that was a lovely ending. So Genki now can come and go in the game as he pleases, nice.

Transformed Durahan was very cool, shame they only used him in the last episode.

Overall I like this series, although I still prefer the first season, there were a lot fun and adventure in both. I just feel it lacked in the overall variety of new and unique monsters (specially in the second season), after seen several versions of the already known monsters it starts to get a little dull, but there were a few cool ones (Durahan and Shogun being my favorites).

Now I want to play the games!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Farm: Legend e no Michi Episode 4 Discussion

EyepatchKK - Jan 12, 2016

2 by Skydis »»
Apr 23, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Monster Farm: Legend e no Michi Episode 1 Discussion

EyepatchKK - Jan 10, 2016

2 by Skydis »»
Apr 20, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Monster Farm: Legend e no Michi Episode 24 Discussion

EyepatchKK - Jan 23, 2016

1 by GarouWolf »»
Oct 14, 2022 11:07 AM

Poll: » Monster Farm: Legend e no Michi Episode 23 Discussion

2 by GarouWolf »»
Oct 14, 2022 11:05 AM

Poll: » Monster Farm: Legend e no Michi Episode 22 Discussion

1 by GarouWolf »»
Oct 14, 2022 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.