New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 26, 2016 5:30 PM

Feb 2014
I like some country and rock country.

Examples:

Here's some Rhinestone Cowboy for you:

Try them out, you won't be disappointed :D
Now I see the secret of the making of the best persons.
It is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
-Walt Whitman

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jan 26, 2016 5:40 PM

Jul 2015
Its hit and miss mostly miss. But the second i hear something along the lines of "my daddy's truck" i can't and i cringe.
Jan 26, 2016 8:46 PM

Apr 2014
Yeah but have you ever experienced the wonder that is Chinese country music because never regretti

"when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you"

[ a ] [ i ] wo atsumete
たくさん の あい お あつめたら
tumblr
ことば で きみ に とどけよう
deviantart
みえない きもち お かたち に したら
last.fm
こころ の なか まで とどく から

Jan 27, 2016 3:48 AM

Jan 2015
Country music more in line with mal

Jan 27, 2016 4:33 AM

Mar 2013
Yes, i like it, especially Patsy Cline

Most people who say they hate country probably haven't listened to much of it
Jan 27, 2016 5:00 AM

Jan 2014
O my! What a revelation! Now the world is a far better place! So useful! Such wow! I just can't help but think how wonderful this thread is! You're amazing OP!
Jan 27, 2016 3:18 PM
Jul 2018
It's not my favorite, I do like a narrow selection of female country singers, not a big amount of male ones. It's an okay genre, but like the whole lot of modern rap for the most part it's not something I find myself terribly interested in, but I usually won't object if someone's got it playing on their radio.
Jan 27, 2016 4:28 PM
May 2015
TheRainInSpain said:
O my! What a revelation! Now the world is a far better place! So useful! Such wow! I just can't help but think how wonderful this thread is! You're amazing OP!
someone's a salty country music fan
Jan 27, 2016 7:40 PM

Oct 2015
I actually like some of it, mostly the older stuff. It's pretty hard to avoid it when you live in Texas.
Jan 27, 2016 8:08 PM

Jul 2014
CrimsonAmethyst said:
People like country music? Really? I thought it was just a huge team of musicians making music that nobody, including themselves, like for no person in particular.

In all seriousness though, I hate country music. It just sounds a bit unintelligent. There are some country songs I might like, but that's basically the case with any genre of music for me.
Itt sounds "unintelligent." Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinions, but the foundations of opinions can be really stupid. That is a great example of such an opinion.
Jan 27, 2016 8:12 PM
Jul 2018
I was forced to listen to country music growing up because of where I live. George Jones, an old famous country singer had a music park in Texas and my grandfather bought it. Plus just being in southeast Texas in general it's on at most stores and a lot of people I know listen to it.

It's like any other genre it has good music and bad in it. I can understand it not being for everyone, it's definitely not my go to. I lean towards alt-country, folk, and bluegrass if I plan to listen to any. The Avett Brothers, Old Crow Medicine Show, and Corey Smith are a few I have songs from in my library.

Something like this
Jan 28, 2016 1:56 AM

May 2015
CrimsonAmethyst said:
People like country music? Really? I thought it was just a huge team of musicians making music that nobody, including themselves, like for no person in particular.

In all seriousness though, I hate country music. It just sounds a bit unintelligent. There are some country songs I might like, but that's basically the case with any genre of music for me.

Music can't be 'intelligent'. It's all pure sensory experience.

Drive-By Truckers destroy every artist lyrically though.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jan 29, 2016 8:46 PM

Nov 2015
I fucks with Carrie Underwood.
That's it, though.
Jan 29, 2016 8:50 PM

Nov 2015
God no, Country music may be the worst type of music on the planet. I'm not joking either.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 10 hours ago

16 by traed »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

23 by cody »»
53 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

75 by cody »»
55 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.