Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2016 3:40 AM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's a pity that Osamu Tezuka never finished his work on this before his passing :( It would be pretty cool to see how a full anime series would look like if he actually finished the whole story. I cannot find any subbed versions so I just have to guess what's going on. By the looks of it, it's about Mephisto who knows this old man named Faust when he was young. There was a flashback of some conflict which led into war. Seems promising for a good story. But still, a pity that it was not finished.
Raw version:

Aug 30, 2016 4:12 PM

Jan 2013
It's a shame that we'll never see the complete version. Maybe some day someone will make something out of this, but that's very unlikely.
talk smack about battle shonen and i'll catch ya outside, funnyboy.
May 6, 2021 2:45 AM
Aug 2020
Anyone know where I can watch this?
Aug 10, 2021 10:14 AM

Feb 2021
Rugh0 said:
Anyone know where I can watch this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4wn_-0G5GE
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.