Forum Settings
Forums

What's something important to you that you rarely talk about?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 3, 2016 10:21 PM

Sep 2015
NAKAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh u wanna fight. CAPS LOCK ENGAGE
Jan 4, 2016 7:14 AM

Dec 2015
TheBrainintheJar said:
Goddess_Rukus said:
I don't tell anyone how I really feel when they wrong me because I don't want to deal with their reactions. Whenever I've actually called someone out on their manipulative shit, it's ended with them throwing a tantrum, making me out to be the bad guy (or claiming that I have PTSD and can't help it--that's my favorite bullshit excuse to date), and then going right back to what they were doing that pissed me off in the first place. There's no point in bothering if the end result is they just continue the behavior after throwing a fit.

You need better friends.

I can be a friend.
The reason I'm still friends with them despite all that is when they're not being manipulative they're fun to hang around, so when I finally get fed up there's this "but they were nice all those other times" thing going on in my head. It's complicated, I dunno.

Nice of you to offer friendship, though. Maybe. I've pretty much devolved into a jaded recluse at this point.
Jan 4, 2016 7:44 AM

May 2015
Goddess_Rukus said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

You need better friends.

I can be a friend.
The reason I'm still friends with them despite all that is when they're not being manipulative they're fun to hang around, so when I finally get fed up there's this "but they were nice all those other times" thing going on in my head. It's complicated, I dunno.

Nice of you to offer friendship, though. Maybe. I've pretty much devolved into a jaded recluse at this point.

I don't blame you. I stick with certain people because I need someone to hang out with. It's better than nothing.

But I keep looking towards the outside with hopes of finding better. Heart-to-heart conversations are a hobby of mine and I love to help strangers. So if you ever like, I'll try.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jan 4, 2016 7:45 AM

May 2014
World domination probably, its still up on my list.
I've been here way too long...
Jan 4, 2016 11:18 AM

Nov 2013
Nothing. I like telling people what I'm passionate about . /_\ I'm a very open person in general.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2016 11:24 AM

Sep 2014
nothing, because I'm an open book. sometimes I feel like I reveal too much.
Jan 4, 2016 11:41 AM

Dec 2014
I rarely speak about my passion, my point of view of the situation because i know nobody would listen to my thought. They are not bad guys or sometimes like this, maybe they simply doesn't understand my way to do things, my point of view and that's quite normal, but i hate being ignored while i'm talking so i prefer to only listen to discussions and speak only if they ask me something.
For example, people doesn't understand that i love being alone and explaining my reasons is always terrible because they think you suffer for this but is quite the opposite, and they start with ''you should live your life like this'' and something like this.
With my parents i want to talk about actual themes, like a news in the tv or my personal view of something that they are discussing. Well, they just don't let me do that.
And, one more thing, my hands problem. Is hard to explain, but isn't something terrible or troublesome, my hands when i change drastically emotion or i just go into cold places from warm places turn black/violet for a while, then white and at last red again. People hates see this, they watch you with a strange look like they are saying ''what the hell are those hands!''. They ask me, naturally, why they are like this but the question is always the same ''it is normal? It is ok?'' but i NEVER can explain what the phenomenon is! And after i spent my day on internet for learn about this thing, is very sad that i can't speak of that with anyone. Is a stupid thing, but for some reason it looks interesting, but nobody asked me in details what is it. Maybe they think is better not to ask
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How do you like your coffee? ( 1 2 )

Kvistis - Feb 8

71 by LoveYourEyes »»
6 minutes ago

» can you tolerate spicy food?

removed-user - Mar 31

32 by Starfallash »»
31 minutes ago

» Did you ever cut ties with a family member or friend?

Sad - 3 hours ago

14 by 707supremacist »»
32 minutes ago

» Have you pushed yourself beyond your comfort zone

ST63LTH - 41 minutes ago

0 by ST63LTH »»
41 minutes ago

» Do you love anyone in your life?

LenRea - Mar 31

32 by ST63LTH »»
51 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.