Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2015 1:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
jesus christ the songs are so lame (and the OP in particular has SHIT QUALITY)
WHAT KINDA RECORDING STUDIO DID THEY USE
A BATHROOM?

Their voices are weak and they sound SO UNMOTIVATED to do their job, ESPECIALLY dat orange-haired loli gyaru who sounds like she's got a HUGE LOAD OF MUCUS in her sinuses.

Shit production value. Studio Pierrot did it this time. This just made Juuni Kokki look like a Michael Bay film compared to The Wrong Ferrari.
zetsu_shorenDec 31, 2015 1:58 AM
Jan 24, 2016 1:57 AM

Jul 2011
THIS IS SO NOSTALGIC. I remember reading this series in 5th grade. XD

But damn, the voices are distracting b/c they're so weak. And the guys don't sounds like boys. :L
Oct 31, 2019 9:54 PM

Apr 2016
Interesting premise so far, its sort of like an inversion of a typical magical girl show, usually where to hero has to fight a villain from another world and stop the bad guys from stealing all the emotions but here its the opposite. I don't have a very strong impression on the first episode but hopefully it picks up because I'm loving Chocolate as a character.
Dec 3, 2021 12:37 AM
Sep 2021
Didn't really like the first episode, it was like a speed-up introduction. The characters were introduced so quickly (they where literally shoving information down our throats), and the sound quality wasn't very good. The op was so-so and seems like they did a passable job on the ending. The transformation scene were kinda weird at first, like she said "choco rune" a lot more than I think was necessary. Overall passable
May 2, 2023 4:56 PM
Jul 2017
I love chocolat and her character!!
Aug 1, 2023 1:57 AM

Jul 2016
Vanilla looks so much like Princess Diana
Sep 9, 2023 5:23 AM
Jul 2016
What's up with the hate? Might just be my nostalgia speaking, but I love the op and ed. Also didn't notice any problems with the audio quality.

Lol at Vanilla Ice. Ah yes, a perfectly normal, run-of-the-mill Japanese name.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sugar Sugar Rune Episode 18 Discussion

roboccat - Apr 19

0 by roboccat »»
Apr 19, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Sugar Sugar Rune Episode 14 Discussion

zetsu_shoren - Mar 25, 2016

1 by roboccat »»
Apr 15, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Sugar Sugar Rune Episode 13 Discussion

zetsu_shoren - Mar 25, 2016

3 by roboccat »»
Apr 12, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Sugar Sugar Rune Episode 9 Discussion

sassy2000 - Aug 14, 2023

1 by roboccat »»
Apr 6, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Sugar Sugar Rune Episode 8 Discussion

zetsu_shoren - Mar 19, 2016

1 by roboccat »»
Apr 6, 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.