Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 22, 2015 7:52 AM

Feb 2015
To put it simply,an open world game which is good,but underrated and slips through most people's radar
Dec 22, 2015 8:00 AM

Oct 2014
Pathologic.

It's a Russian game which just got an enhanced edition rerelease on Steam. Even the most hardcore fans of the game would tell you it's not fun at all but it'd be one of the most intriguing gaming experiences you'll ever have.

The devs are also in the process of making a remake as well.
Dec 22, 2015 10:24 AM

Jan 2012
Khaosman-Prime said:
Pathologic.

It's a Russian game which just got an enhanced edition rerelease on Steam. Even the most hardcore fans of the game would tell you it's not fun at all but it'd be one of the most intriguing gaming experiences you'll ever have.

The devs are also in the process of making a remake as well.

Agree , Pathologic was a very underrated gem. Unfortunately the bad translation was one of it's downfalls. Luckily the enhanced edition looks promising.

Gothic 1 , 2, 3 - It is good if you are looking for a fantasy open-world game that feels different than something like elder scrolls. (3 was extremely buggy at launch , however community patches made the game very playable and good fun... It is also actually difficult and you will find yourself having to re-load saved games often).

Kingdoms of Amalur - Basically what it would look like if Fable and Elder scrolls had a baby. Just get's a little tedious at times , however the combat itself is fun.

Two Worlds - Above average game. It just had too many bugs and bad voice acting , however there was quite a few hours of enjoyable content from it.

Stalker - Not really unknown , however it is greatly overshadowed by other open world games like elder scrolls and fallout. So a lot of hype for it has died down over the years.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Really enjoyable Vampire RPG. Probably the only good vampire RPG I've played. (I haven't played it it years so can't really remember too much about it though)
Dec 22, 2015 10:50 AM

Oct 2010
black desert
lots of music -
Dec 22, 2015 11:32 AM

Jan 2012
incisorr said:
black desert

Black Desert is a MMORPG though, the OP didn't specify , however I am quite sure he was probably looking for normal RPG's. Black Desert is extremely hyped and probably seen as THE "next MMORPG" that will leave an impact on the gaming industry. (Just mentioning this because the OP asked for underrated)

As an MMORPG it does look pretty good though with the fact that there isn't any loading screens and graphics is quite good for MMORPG, combat is also quite good compared to many other sluggish MMORPG's.
Dec 22, 2015 11:36 AM

Oct 2010
i doubt bdo will be that good

tera set the standards way too high up for me , balance and pvp system wise .. but yeah im hyped about it too

anyway i dont care if op wants single player games, openworld + single player is insane hypocrisy and single player games are horrible
lots of music -
Dec 22, 2015 1:21 PM

Nov 2013
PantsuPillow said:
incisorr said:
black desert

Black Desert is a MMORPG though, the OP didn't specify , however I am quite sure he was probably looking for normal RPG's. Black Desert is extremely hyped and probably seen as THE "next MMORPG" that will leave an impact on the gaming industry. (Just mentioning this because the OP asked for underrated)

As an MMORPG it does look pretty good though with the fact that there isn't any loading screens and graphics is quite good for MMORPG, combat is also quite good compared to many other sluggish MMORPG's.

MMORPG's are dead in my opinion tbh..
But that being said I'm still hpyed for BDO played the first CBT and it was very satisfying.
The only good MMORPG's that are on the market at the moment are either FFXIV Online or WoW, I've tried Tera, Archeage, etc etc but these free MMORPG's either get P2W or will be dead/have a very small dedicated playerbase which kinda sucks..
Dec 22, 2015 1:30 PM

May 2012
Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl and Call of Pripryat

More topics from this board

» Switch 2 launching with Breath of the Wild Remake!?

rohan121 - 4 hours ago

2 by DesuMaiden »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

Nette - Apr 25

8 by Mine_Hawk »»
4 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

151 by Kajiuran »»
4 hours ago

» your video game waifu or husbando

deg - May 7

21 by DesuMaiden »»
5 hours ago

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

36 by DesuMaiden »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.