Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2015 8:13 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Another fantasy MMORPG theme series..

So this one is about the VRMMORPG,『Demondal]. Weird name.
The first two chapters (including prologue) introduces some mechanics but I'm not sold on this yet. Lol no logout button. Well I hope it'll be fun for the rest of the story.
Jan 2, 2016 2:06 AM
Sep 2014
This novel just started. We only can wait for more
Oct 23, 2016 10:40 PM

Aug 2012
I've gotten through around chapter 8, and I'm loving it. I'll be sad to catch up, seeing how the translations have slowed down momentarily.

I actually didn't think I would like it this much. While reading chapter one I thought this would be a shitty SAO clone that I would either read for the laughs or drop soon, but after a couple of chapters I was so invested if someone interrupted me I would get irritated. Even though it has so many themes of other shows and stories, it almost feels like a breath of fresh air in this genre of story. A much needed one, and I love it for that.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.