Forum Settings
Forums
Sunshine Sketch
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2015 3:07 PM

Jan 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yuno loves making origami, she was damn cute.

Only 4 pages this time but good news, there is a chapter next month! (and color pages)
Dec 13, 2015 4:26 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I never would have figured Yuno to be afraid of thunder.

Hmm. I'm sort of getting the impression Matsuri tends to get on Nori's nerves.
Dec 16, 2015 5:52 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Hmmm...Today I just got the English print version of volume 8. The chapters are not numbered, so I was trying to figure out which chapters they were by comparing to what I've been reading on the scan site, and I see the site I've been reading from is missing more than a few chapters. Within the book I have, between what the site claims is chapters 107 (the day Yuno wakes up and considers that it was the day Sae and Hiro move out) and 108 (the day Matsuri goes to the opening ceremony) the book has two additional chapters. (the first starts with Miyako reflecting on her time in Elementary school when she thought a dry cleaning place was a discount clothing store, and the second starts with Yuno and Miyako going shopping, and they run into "somebody" who is looking for a cake store...)

I've always been a little hesitant about the scan sites (chapter order and completeness always seem to be an issue), but now I no longer trusting them at all. I wonder what I've been missing in some of the other stories I've been following online.

I should go back and read the prior print volumes I picked up before and read them, since I just sat them on my shelf after getting them...maybe I've been missing a lot...

More topics from this board

» Is Hidamari Sketch's manga done publishing?

VampireLord1024 - Jul 22, 2023

2 by VampireLord1024 »»
Jul 26, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Hidamari Sketch Chapter 133 Discussion

Cratex - Aug 12, 2017

2 by Zayvex »»
Jan 19, 2022 11:33 PM

» So much Yuri vibes but nothing settles.

WildCardBevin - Oct 18, 2021

1 by imfuckingBONANZA »»
Oct 18, 2021 4:28 PM

Poll: » Hidamari Sketch Chapter 131 Discussion

JJHRTD - Jan 28, 2017

0 by JJHRTD »»
Jan 28, 2017 4:20 AM

Poll: » Hidamari Sketch Chapter 130 Discussion

Maerow - Dec 26, 2016

0 by Maerow »»
Dec 26, 2016 5:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.