Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2015 2:31 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just more vanilla short stories. None in particular really got me, though if I had to pick, the threesome.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Dec 29, 2015 4:23 AM
Oct 2013
The story in each part and the action was pretty plain. The girls did not appeal much with their bodies or mannerisms.
Jun 11, 2016 5:11 PM

Oct 2015
Wow....

First episode: 7/10 - The sex scenes were average to fine, but it was really cute. I liked the mini-storys and I liked the cute moans of the girls.

Seconde episode: 9/10 - Man... that thresome was awesome and intense... the black-haired girl made me crazy since the begining of the episode.... that time when she slowly insert just the tip then suddenly go all the way made me cum a little.... really liked it... sure, the moans were cute as well =D

Overall: 8/10
May 7, 2018 4:45 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Such a disappointment overall, the first scene of episode 2 was decent, the last one just like ep1 was soo poor, you cant even be that much aroused when the animation makes it all look weird and robotic.
4.4/10 = 4

More topics from this board

Poll: » Creamy Pie Episode 1 Discussion

Hentai - Oct 16, 2015

6 by Playcool »»
May 1, 2018 8:26 AM

» Too cute to b true

hikikomoriGirl - Nov 2, 2015

1 by StickyFingers »»
Nov 4, 2015 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.