Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Creamy Pie Episode 2 Discussion

Dec 11, 2015 2:31 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Just more vanilla short stories. None in particular really got me, though if I had to pick, the threesome.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!

Dec 29, 2015 4:23 AM
The story in each part and the action was pretty plain. The girls did not appeal much with their bodies or mannerisms.

Jun 11, 2016 5:11 PM

Wow....

First episode: 7/10 - The sex scenes were average to fine, but it was really cute. I liked the mini-storys and I liked the cute moans of the girls.

Seconde episode: 9/10 - Man... that thresome was awesome and intense... the black-haired girl made me crazy since the begining of the episode.... that time when she slowly insert just the tip then suddenly go all the way made me cum a little.... really liked it... sure, the moans were cute as well =D

Overall: 8/10

May 7, 2018 4:45 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Such a disappointment overall, the first scene of episode 2 was decent, the last one just like ep1 was soo poor, you cant even be that much aroused when the animation makes it all look weird and robotic.
4.4/10 = 4