Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2015 4:55 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Threatening to destroy the nurse's womb was cruel. I am not sure what kind of feeling she would have felt from the womb phase squeezing to mkae her pee herself. Her torture was intense with the nipple insertions, stabbing/restraining instruments and enema anal. And inserting fishes into her womb?? Well I was worry with the demon saying creatures would rip her open her stomach, at least she was survives...
Her cries and pleas were good and good faces and body fluids everywhere (ˆ▽ˆ)ง

The whipping part was all right. The flinching and breast bounce from the whips was good. And I liked how she came from just her ass being whipped.
The priest was not as brutal this episode. He even went for some normal rape at the end once the girl "admitted" to being a witch.
What even happen at the wedding though? Everyone running away in terror at the sight of some inserted vibrators and laughter??¯(°_o)/¯
Feb 16, 2018 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
I think this is my first time seeing someone fit an entire fist into someone's nipple. This is one of those things that I wonder can be done in real life.

More topics from this board

» What do you think about it?

Necro_Morfina - Dec 21, 2009

3 by MiniMoose-kun »»
Aug 19, 2023 4:03 PM

Poll: » Ail Maniax: Inma Seifukugari & Majogari no Yoru ni Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Dec 9, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 16, 2018 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ail Maniax: Inma Seifukugari & Majogari no Yoru ni Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 7, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 16, 2018 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.