Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2009 3:09 PM

Dec 2009
One more time, I finished to watch this anime...called some of the most disturbing anime/hentais ever...

Did anyone here also watched it? If so, what do you think about it?

I'll admit it's some of my favourites.
The scenes are extreme and "creative", (creative is the word that I think could describe it, the story, scenes and the director him self).

The story was I bit confused...
Any opinion about the end of it, or the characters?

Thank You :)
Dec 31, 2011 8:40 AM

Aug 2011
The "nurse" episode was quite memorable. (^_-) *wink*
May 15, 2012 6:41 PM

Apr 2012
Yep, nurse ep was ep-ic, and the hentai quite xtreme. I see it marked as similar to Bondage Game.
I wouldn't compare them as Bondage Game might be as hardcore as this (or maybe more) but isn't hot at all. Ok, second half is very like bondage game, that's why it was so boring.
When you hear "cliche" it's a signal for closet hater proximity.
Don't say the c word, just say openly what pisses you off, where and why.
Aug 19, 2023 4:03 PM

Jun 2011
The From what I could gather at Japanese sites the second part of the series, Majogari No Yoru Ni, at least the visual novel that it's adapted from is pretty good. Dealing with themes of religious propaganda, women's rights and a obviously a lot of torture, however that is sorely lacking in this adaptation which focuses more on the torture rather than the built in systems of oppression. 

As a work of animation it's not that good to be honest. Some frames are missing and mouth flaps aren't moving when characters are speaking so it can have a "cheap" feel to it but it's not. It was a highly popular work with lots of people working on it, famously Murakami Teruaki, so it certainly found it's fans and as witer AskJohn has hypothesized it's among the reasons for why today's adult anime is focusing on fetish and straight to the point sexuality, rather than the more plot-heavy stories that was once very popular (Urotsukidoji, Kage, Toshin Toushi 2, Suika, La Blue Girl). 

Also the english subs for this is very bad. One would guess that they were translated using google since pronouns are wrong and often what's said doesn't match the image or is missing. 
The enjoyment is mostly rooted in how graphic and violent it can get, and it does push a lot of buttons so it has excelled, greatly, in that regard. 

The story is about this priest who has a mission to expose heresy within the church or hypocrisy, regardless,  he coerces and tortures a lot of women  to admit that they're witches. One final day he meets a lone woman named Jessica (in the VN) who is actually a succubus and he merges his body and soul with hers. 

The succubus is actually somewhat interesting since they're intersex and don't have a fixed gender, that's why they can change from female to male presentation with hot water. What follows is the main story line with them assaulting various women to feed of their broken souls. 
MiniMoose-kunAug 20, 2023 10:19 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ail Maniax: Inma Seifukugari & Majogari no Yoru ni Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Dec 9, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 16, 2018 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ail Maniax: Inma Seifukugari & Majogari no Yoru ni Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Dec 8, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 16, 2018 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ail Maniax: Inma Seifukugari & Majogari no Yoru ni Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 7, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 16, 2018 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.