Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 31, 2015 10:29 AM

Jan 2013
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2015 10:31 AM

May 2010
I once met a PC gamer. He told me keyboard+mouse was better than controller. I told him he was wrong. He was actually somewhat right, at least for fps games and rts games.
Oct 31, 2015 10:37 AM

Nov 2011
The mouse and keyboard is better for FPS and Strategy games imo.

For anything else I usually just plug my PS4 controller in though.
Oct 31, 2015 10:40 AM

Jul 2013
That makes more fun of Rocksteady than PC gamers.
Please Caim, you can do better.
Oct 31, 2015 10:43 AM

Apr 2011
let's make fun of console gamers now

Oct 31, 2015 10:43 AM

Nov 2008
Thrashinuva said:
I once met a PC gamer. He told me keyboard+mouse was better than controller. I told him he was wrong. He was actually somewhat right, at least for fps games and rts games.
I argued about this yesterday with someone who said every game should support a controller. This is what I ended the conversation with:

The fact that you believe only games from the genres you mentioned could be hurt by controller support makes think you lack the imagination to see what six to seven (on most modern mice) actions in the right hand (whilst never leaving the camera) and about sixteen (about twenty if you don't mind stretching your index finger) buttons within immediate reach of the left hand (even discounting WASD, which you never have to completely leave like with the D pad) can do for a game. Exclusive mouse and keyboard controls could benefit an action-adventure game or a fighting game. It doesn't even have to be about making controls complex. It can be about giving you all the mobility and actions that you might expect to be capable of as the character and about simplifying mechanics that otherwise might require a combination of conflicting buttons or series of button presses.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1376888&start=20

Oct 31, 2015 10:44 AM

Jan 2013
Yeah, mouse + keyboard will always be better than a controller on rts/FPS games no exception. But that's about it really...

I bought a gamepad again and I haven't gone back to to Mouse/keyboard ever since. Comfy as fuck
Sooul-Master said:
That makes more fun of Rocksteady than PC gamers.
Please Caim, you can do better.
Gotcha man
PeenusWeenusCaimOct 31, 2015 10:48 AM
Oct 31, 2015 10:51 AM

Jan 2013
Valaskjalf said:

Reminder that only 12 people could play this game during its release date on low settings.
Oct 31, 2015 10:56 AM

Jun 2011
I'd rather make fun of people who care about overhyped AAA trash.
Oct 31, 2015 10:56 AM

Nov 2008
Mouse + Keyboard is terrible for shmups, I need my arcade stick.

Oct 31, 2015 11:00 AM

Jan 2013
Narmy said:
I'd rather make fun of people who care about overhyped AAA trash.
>spend 2k for a high-end tower, monitor, and kb + mouse
>play undertale
Oct 31, 2015 11:01 AM

May 2010
Ezekiel said:
Thrashinuva said:
I argued about this yesterday with someone who said every game should support a controller. This is what I ended the conversation with:

The fact that you believe only games from the genres you mentioned could be hurt by controller support makes think you lack the imagination to see what six to seven (on most modern mice) actions in the right hand (whilst never leaving the camera) and about sixteen (about twenty if you don't mind stretching your index finger) buttons within immediate reach of the left hand (even discounting WASD, which you never have to completely leave like with the D pad) can do for a game. Exclusive mouse and keyboard controls could benefit an action-adventure game or a fighting game. It doesn't even have to be about making controls complex. It can be about giving you all the mobility and actions that you might expect to be capable of as the character and about simplifying mechanics that otherwise might require a combination of conflicting buttons or series of button presses.

No denying that, but controllers now operate in mysterious ways. Even since the PS2, the difference between Snake slitting someones throat and him interrogating someone was in how hard you pushed the button. This can't be replicated with Mouse+Keyboard. The closest thing you could accomplish is to move the mouse to a certain area or utilize the mouse wheel somehow, one of which takes away camera control and another of which is just flat out strenuous to do.

The Wii U gamepad can be replicated to a certain degree, but good luck finding a tablet with a set of gamepad buttons, that is capable of streaming to and from your PC, and finding a PC game to do it.

The shoulder buttons are position sensitive now, at least on PS and Xbox. This means if I want my car to go a little bit slower, all I have to do is slightly release the trigger. If I want to do that on PC, the only option is to continually press and release the gas button, or settle for the game taking over the controls. This is number 1 reason I won't play Sleeping Dogs with a mouse+keyboard.

I can now pause my playstation game in the middle of a fight, go to the home menu and turn off my console, go to sleep or work or something, come back and turn it on, and I'm right there where I left off. Save anywhere, enabled for every game. This is possible with savestates on emulators but beyond that PC cannot do it, and to try and get support to do it across the board is next to impossible. Maybe in 10-20 more years PC's will be doing this for games in general.
Oct 31, 2015 11:05 AM

Apr 2011
Playing with a controller is much more immersive than a keyboard.
Oct 31, 2015 11:08 AM

Oct 2014
Make fun of PC gamers when it's not their fault that Rocksteady and WB failed them by releasing a piece of shit port? Hell, it was only one of two AAA games that didn't work well on the PC this year, the other was Mortal Kombat X.

As for the mouse and keyboard thing, no shit!!! It's always better to play an FPS with the mouse & keyboard. You can't play a game like Quake or Unreal Tournament with a controller. I use my gamepad for action-packed games obviously, I don't wanna smash my keyboard.

Niddy said:

I'm sorry, this is not a Console VS PC thing but that's the most retarded thing I ever heard. I don't see how using a different hardware makes a game more "immersive." I see no difference at all if I play a game with the m&k or gamepad.
Khaosman-OSAOct 31, 2015 11:16 AM
Oct 31, 2015 11:13 AM

Aug 2012
CaimTheJoyful said:

Next?
Oct 31, 2015 11:14 AM

Oct 2014
CaimTheJoyful said:
Gotcha man

Out of genuine curiosity with no malice whatsoever, what are some of those games? I know consoles do have some great games. But if you're implying that "PC has no games to play," ho fuck, I wish that were true. It's the complete opposite, in fact, I think we PC gamers have TOO MANY games to play.

Most AAA games do run well nowadays with the exception of the two WB games this year.
Oct 31, 2015 11:17 AM

Jan 2013
Khaosman-Prime said:
As for the mouse and keyboard thing, no shit!!! It's always better to play an FPS with the mouse & keyboard. You can't play a game like Quake or Unreal Tournament with a controller. I use my gamepad for action-packed games obviously, I don't wanna smash my keyboard.

Niddy said:

I'm sorry, this is not a Console VS PC thing but that's the most retarded thing I ever heard. I don't see how using a different hardware makes a game more "immersive." I see no difference at all if I play a game with the m&k or gamepad.
Well, some people find the controller to be more immersive because they find it so much more comfortable. I can lay on the couch and play Sleeping Dogs since the controls aren't as intensive as a keyboard. Because of the simplicity of a controller, PC games with gamepad support have a fairly comfortable control schemes that's nice and already laid out.

I don't have to spend a good 10 minutes having to remember computer macros and hotkeys for a 6 hour game or somethin.
Khaosman-Prime said:
Make fun of PC gamers when it's not their fault that Rocksteady and WB failed them by releasing a piece of shit port? Hell, it was only one of two AAA games that didn't work well on the PC, the other was Mortal Kombat X.
And that's why we make fun of you. You're at the mercy of optimization and port jobs.

Either way, this is a bantz thread. Don't take it seriously yo.

I'm making a consolefag thread later.
Oct 31, 2015 11:19 AM

May 2010
Khaosman-Prime said:

Niddy said:

That was my gut reaction to his statement too, but upon thinking about it a little more I think I have to agree with him.

The first thing I thought of to support his statement is that for those less experienced with computers, finding the correct buttons to push can be a chore. LB and LMB both mean the same thing, but you never know what the game is going to use as terminology for mouse buttons. A lot of it can be a bit tricky, and when you have to take your focus off the game and put it on your peripherals, it breaks immersion.

The second thing applies to everyone, not just computer newbies. The fact is, your game is not using all ~100 of the keys on a keyboard. When you're playing a game you have to navigate to the keys your game actually uses, rather than the ones you have. This breaks immersion. "Why would this game give me control options that the entire game doesn't even ever use? Oh, because it's a peripheral designed to accommodate a wide range of applications other than this game". And this isn't even taking into consideration when you're wondering why the action you want to do isn't working, and realize it's because you're pressing v and not b.

The third thing is that there's no symmetry. Your other hand is on that mouse, and there is absolutely no symmetry to that. It's sure convenient to use it for the camera, but it breaks immersion ever so slightly. Both sides of your controls are just widely different, and it's a lot to just flat out ignore for the sake of the game.

Experienced PC users have much less trouble immersing themselves in a game, but I think people experienced with both, will find it much easier with a controller still.
Oct 31, 2015 11:20 AM

May 2010
lupadim said:
CaimTheJoyful said:

Next?

Refund doesn't fix it. Now you don't have the game. Refund means they're never fixing it.
Oct 31, 2015 11:22 AM

Jan 2013
Khaosman-Prime said:
CaimTheJoyful said:
Gotcha man

Out of genuine curiosity with no malice whatsoever, what are some of those games?
That's the joke.

You'll never know
cuz
you
play
P
C
Oct 31, 2015 11:23 AM

Feb 2011
or u could like spend $10 on a wireless receiver so u can use a 360 controller
Oct 31, 2015 11:23 AM

Jan 2013
lupadim said:
You still don't get the PC Batman experience.
Oct 31, 2015 11:34 AM

Jan 2013
So this... is the power of PC gaming...

Oct 31, 2015 11:35 AM

Aug 2012
Thrashinuva said:
Refund doesn't fix it. Now you don't have the game. Refund means they're never fixing it.
CaimTheJoyful said:
You still don't get the PC Batman experience.
Nice damage control.

Thing is, that game is crap no matter where you play it. It's been rehashed almost as many times as Assassins Creed by this point, and it's just a good looking beat-em-up by this point. PC users can buy the game, play it while dealing with very small annoyances that can be fixed simply by tuning down the graphics a bit (to the point where it still looks better than consoles), and then they can refund it. The game is pretty much free for PC.
Oct 31, 2015 11:38 AM

May 2010
lupadim said:
The game is pretty much free for PC.

Just like a lot of things on PC.

However getting your games for free hurts the industry. Continue playing the games you love for free only to never see them again.

Also side note these days console games crash. Though I suppose they've been doing that since NES, but after NES, a lot less than on PC.
Oct 31, 2015 11:39 AM

Feb 2010
Oct 31, 2015 11:41 AM

Jan 2013
lupadim said:
Thing is, that game is crap no matter where you play it. It's been rehashed almost as many times as Assassins Creed by this point, and it's just a good looking beat-em-up by this point. PC users can buy the game, play it while dealing with very small annoyances that can be fixed simply by tuning down the graphics a bit (to the point where it still looks better than consoles), and then they can refund it. The game is pretty much free for PC.
"W-w-we never wanted it anyways!"
Oct 31, 2015 11:42 AM

Oct 2014
CaimTheJoyful said:
That's the joke.

You'll never know

Lolz.

CaimTheJoyful said:
Well, some people find the controller to be more immersive because they find it so much more comfortable. I can lay on the couch and play Sleeping Dogs since the controls aren't as intensive as a keyboard. Because of the simplicity of a controller, PC games with gamepad support have a fairly comfortable control schemes that's nice and already laid out.

I don't have to spend a good 10 minutes having to remember computer macros and hotkeys for a 6 hour game or somethin.

Thrashinuva said:

That was my gut reaction to his statement too, but upon thinking about it a little more I think I have to agree with him.

-snip-

Experienced PC users have much less trouble immersing themselves in a game, but I think people experienced with both, will find it much easier with a controller still.

You two make some good points. It is somewhat more comfortable to use a controller instead of the mouse and keyboard especially when you're playing on the couch. However, speaking as a hardcore gamer who tested out games (GTA V for example) on both types of hardware, I see absolutely no difference at all in terms of "immersion." Whether I'm sitting on the couch with the controller in my hand or sitting in front of the monitor with my hands on the m&k, I am constantly looking at the screen, I don't look down and I NEVER have difficulty remembering the controls or buttons once I figured them out.

If you say that a game is more immersive because it's played with a first-person perspective instead of third-person, I am more willing to accept that. I do get the idea though, that some people would find it difficult to remember where the keys are. Also like Thrashinuva said, different games would use different keys. However, I disagree with the mouse "breaking the immersion" though. To me, the mouse is a PC gamer's best friend when used correctly.

If you're making a thread about consolefags later, by all means, go ahead. Some of them are just as bad, if not worse than the PC Master Race morons.
Oct 31, 2015 11:43 AM

Sep 2013
So we just say things like "we'll never get the greatness that was Gears of War 1-3"?

Oct 31, 2015 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
Vanisher said:
The influx of exclusives feels so good man.

I'm getting nice and comfy waiting for Horizon: Zero Dawn to release; meanwhile, pcfats are throbbing over a the latest pay2win hearthstone patch

Life is perfect.
Khaosman-Prime said:
If you're making a thread about consolefags later, by all means, go ahead. Some of them are just as bad, if not worse than the PC Master Race morons.
By all means, I will.
PeenusWeenusCaimOct 31, 2015 11:49 AM
Oct 31, 2015 11:48 AM

Nov 2008
Thrashinuva said:
Ezekiel said:

No denying that, but controllers now operate in mysterious ways. Even since the PS2, the difference between Snake slitting someones throat and him interrogating someone was in how hard you pushed the button. This can't be replicated with Mouse+Keyboard. The closest thing you could accomplish is to move the mouse to a certain area or utilize the mouse wheel somehow, one of which takes away camera control and another of which is just flat out strenuous to do.
Rolling a mouse wheel is strenuous? The days of analog buttons are over. The DS4 doesn't have them. Not even MGS4 supported it, if I remember correctly. Without thinking about it for long, I would make the interrogate button the button on the side of the mouse. You could choke a guy by tapping LMB and slit his throat by holding the button, just like in the console version. The interrogate button is L3, not Circle.

The shoulder buttons are position sensitive now, at least on PS and Xbox. This means if I want my car to go a little bit slower, all I have to do is slightly release the trigger. If I want to do that on PC, the only option is to continually press and release the gas button, or settle for the game taking over the controls. This is number 1 reason I won't play Sleeping Dogs with a mouse+keyboard.

Yeah, that's good for driving and flying, but I can't think of much else. I'd actually rather have those buttons shallow for most other games. I still prefer playing GTA V with a mouse and keyboard, largely because it doesn't feel so awkward to aim while driving and, less importantly, I can make a turn instantly because my fingers are already resting on the alternators.

I can now pause my playstation game in the middle of a fight, go to the home menu and turn off my console, go to sleep or work or something, come back and turn it on, and I'm right there where I left off. Save anywhere, enabled for every game. This is possible with savestates on emulators but beyond that PC cannot do it, and to try and get support to do it across the board is next to impossible. Maybe in 10-20 more years PC's will be doing this for games in general.
That sounds nice. I wish every game would resume from where you left off, like the Souls games.

Oct 31, 2015 11:52 AM

Aug 2012
Thrashinuva said:
However getting your games for free hurts the industry. Continue playing the games you love for free only to never see them again.
Except for I pay for the games I love, quit making assumptions. And WB deserves every dollar they are going to lose, it's their own fault for making a half assed port.

The PC market does not forgive. If the developers try to give us the short end of the deal, we WILL backfire, Warner Brother suffered from that and had to publicly apologize. Microsoft fans are also smart, last time Microsoft tried to outmaneuver them they failed pathetically and they are to this very day trying to make up for it. Sony fans are the only entitled children that never complain about anything. Sony gives them a console without backwards compatibility, lies about the console's processor capabilities and exclusives, forces them to pay in order to play online (along with the whole PS Plus thing), and the Sonydrones suck it all up, heh.

[quote=CaimTheJoyful]The influx of exclusives feels so good man.

I'm getting nice and comfy waiting for Horizon: Zero Dawn to release.

Meanwhile, pcfats are throbbing over a the latest pay2win hearthstone patch

Life is perfect.[/quiote]"Exclusive influx"? That's a joke, right? Bloodborne is literally the only good exclusive available for the PS4 to this very point. All other games are either movies, rehashes (that they call sequels) of previous games or even worse, REMAKES of PS3 games because the PS4 has no backawrds compatibility. The PS4 is from far the worst console available, no matter how you see it, even the XBONE has more exclusives, and the Wii U is leading on exclusive amounts to this point.

Then again, the PC always has more exclusives. While you are waiting for a single exclusives to release, PC is waiting for many, such as Overwatch and SC2 Legacy of the Void (note that both those are by Blizzard, there are dozens of other games by other companies)

This thread would be more fun if consolekiddies could use facts and arguments instead of those jokes, they are just embarrassing themselves
Oct 31, 2015 11:53 AM

Oct 2014
CaimTheJoyful said:
I'm getting nice and comfy waiting for Horizon: Zero Dawn to release

Doesn't look that impressive to me, to be honest. It looks beautiful but the game's concept is rather mundane. Oh, instead of dinosaurs, what about ROBOT DINOSAURS?!!
Oct 31, 2015 12:02 PM

Nov 2011
I would rather have:

than:

or:

Having said that, I have a PC and also most consoles so I don't really care either way.
Oct 31, 2015 12:04 PM

Jan 2013
lupadim said:
[/quiote]

"PC enthusiast"
Can't even use his keyboard properly

lmao smh tbh fam
lupadim said:
Then again, the PC always has more exclusives. While you are waiting for a single exclusives to release, PC is waiting for many, such as Overwatch and SC2 Legacy of the Void (note that both those are by Blizzard, there are dozens of other games by other companies)

A forgotten RTS and a ripoff of a hat simulator.

Oh, I'm frothing at the might of PC gaming!
lupadim said:
"Exclusive influx"? That's a joke, right? Bloodborne is literally the only good exclusive available for the PS4 to this very point. All other games are either movies, rehashes (that they call sequels) of previous games or even worse, REMAKES of PS3 games because the PS4 has no backawrds compatibility. The PS4 is from far the worst console available, no matter how you see it, even the XBONE has more exclusives, and the Wii U is leading on exclusive amounts to this point.
implying im a sony gamer

Still can't play those exclusives on PC anyways.

How does it feel knowing that you'll never ever play Splatoon multiplayer, even when the Wii U emulator comes into full form?

How does it feel knowing that you'll have to wait 7+ years to play Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies and the Great Ace Attorney on a PC

heh
cuz I don't need to know
Oct 31, 2015 12:07 PM

Jan 2013
Khaosman-Prime said:
CaimTheJoyful said:
I'm getting nice and comfy waiting for Horizon: Zero Dawn to release

Doesn't look that impressive to me, to be honest. It looks beautiful but the game's concept is rather mundane. Oh, instead of dinosaurs, what about ROBOT DINOSAURS?!!
Comeon man, it's not just about the robot dinosaurs, it's about the stuff you can do at 4:00

skullblade169 said:
I would rather have:

Having said that, I have a PC and also most consoles so I don't really care either way.
Yeah but when those errors occur, you can send it to their respective company and get it repaired for free.

Get a PC error and you'll either have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to fix it.

Or worse, realizing your specs aren't compatible and having to either forget about it or buy new PC parts.
PeenusWeenusCaimOct 31, 2015 12:10 PM
Oct 31, 2015 12:10 PM

Nov 2011
To be honest Nintendo has sucked ever since they released the Wii, and they've never recovered. The Wii might have sold a lot but it was a piece of junk and the Wii-U isn't much better.
Oct 31, 2015 12:11 PM

Aug 2012
CaimTheJoyful said:
lupadim said:
[/quiote]

"PC enthusiast"
Can't even use his keyboard properly

lmao smh tbh fam
lupadim said:

A forgotten RTS and a ripoff of a hat simulator.

Oh, I'm frothing at the might of PC gaming!
lupadim said:
"Exclusive influx"? That's a joke, right? Bloodborne is literally the only good exclusive available for the PS4 to this very point. All other games are either movies, rehashes (that they call sequels) of previous games or even worse, REMAKES of PS3 games because the PS4 has no backawrds compatibility. The PS4 is from far the worst console available, no matter how you see it, even the XBONE has more exclusives, and the Wii U is leading on exclusive amounts to this point.
implying im a sony gamer

Still can't play those exclusives on PC anyways.

How does it feel knowing that you'll never ever play Splatoon multiplayer, even when the Wii U emulator comes into full form?

How does it feel knowing that you'll have to wait 7+ years to play Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies and the Great Ace Attorney on a PC

heh
cuz I don't need to know
Your post basically proves why PC gaming is cool and console gaming has problems. Also, go back to Reddit/Tumblr/Wherever you came from, not even MAL's standards are low enough to endure those photo replies and "tbh smh fam"

It shall be noted that I played Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies on iOS and I own a Wii U, so you're full of assumptions as always.
Oct 31, 2015 12:16 PM

Nov 2008
CaimTheJoyful said:
Yeah but when those errors occur, you can send it to their respective company and get it repaired for free.
Hahahaha! Oh, wow. You realize both companies only offer a 1 year manufacturer warranty, right? My video card and my monitor have a 3 year warranty. I think my power supply does too. My headphones have a 2 year warranty. Consoles are prone to failure because they cram a lot into a small box with few fans. When a console dies, you throw the whole thing away. When your PC dies, you just replace the faulty part. I don't know what you're talking about with this crap about being unable to play games. I've ran every game installed on my computer.

Oct 31, 2015 12:20 PM

Nov 2011

Get a PC error and you'll either have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to fix it.

Or worse, realizing your specs aren't compatible and having to either forget about it or buy new PC parts.

To be honest I would rather spend 10mins googling and changing some settings than having to wait weeks for my console to be returned. (Or a refurbished one which is likely to fail again).

Plus you really have no argument there. PC parts generally have much longer warranties than consoles do as well and you can simply send those off if they break and have them replaced... (Which is MUCH less often than consoles are known to break since consoles are cheap and nasty)
Oct 31, 2015 12:26 PM

Nov 2008
ITT: A console player makes fun of himself

Oct 31, 2015 12:37 PM

Jan 2013
lupadim said:
Your post basically proves why PC gaming is cool and console gaming has problems. Also, go back to Reddit/Tumblr/Wherever you came from, not even MAL's standards are low enough to endure those photo replies and "tbh smh fam"

Couldn't handle the mad bantz
Ezekiel said:
Hahahaha! Oh, wow. You realize both companies only offer a 1 year manufacturer warranty, right?
That you can extend. Also the 360 had a free 3 year warranty on overheating issues. Meanwhile, for PC parts, you have to purchase a warranty to begin with. Get on my level
Ezekiel said:
My video card and my monitor have a 3 year warranty. I think my power supply does too. My headphones have a 2 year warranty. When your PC dies, you just replace the faulty part. I don't know what you're talking about with this crap about being unable to play games. I've ran every game installed on my computer.
Tell me, how much money have you spent on a PC. Initial price, along with replacing/upgrading PC parts. Including accessories.
Ezekiel said:
Consoles are prone to failure
[citation needed]
I have a 7 year old PS3 that still works. I have a 13 year old PS2 that still works.
Ezekiel said:
ITT: A console player makes fun of himself
I'm a pc gamer too. So yeah, you're technically right.
Oct 31, 2015 12:42 PM

Apr 2011
CaimTheJoyful said:
Valaskjalf said:

Reminder that only 12 people could play this game during its release date on low settings.

im pretty sure a lot of people nowadays can't even play it on max setting with decent fps
Oct 31, 2015 12:43 PM

Nov 2008
You can only extend your Xbox warranty within like the first 45 days of owning it. And that costs money. If you're not covered, you have to pay like 120 dollars to have your Xbox One repaired/exchanged. If it's an older 360, they won't even service it. That's how games are lost to time. With those PC parts, I pay nothing for the 3 year coverage. One of the benefits of having competing hardware manufacturers. Once those parts are no longer replaceable, I can upgrade, and unlike on consoles, the games will be preserved through backwards compatibility.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair/complete
EzekielOct 31, 2015 12:50 PM

Oct 31, 2015 12:49 PM

May 2014
LOL at this kid talking about of his @ss. Kid is too desperate for attention.
Oct 31, 2015 1:25 PM

Apr 2015
learn to pc
Oct 31, 2015 1:30 PM

Jul 2015
They have to think of something to do with all the money they save.
Oct 31, 2015 1:49 PM

Mar 2014
Valaskjalf said:

Crysis is a shit series. An over-glorified tech demo. If Crytek wanted to make a Sci-Fi Far Cry then they shouldn't have sold Far Cry.
Oct 31, 2015 2:06 PM

Nov 2012
OP got bullied by some PC elitists and now is taking it out on MAL like a petulant child. How adorable.
kingcity20 said:
Oh for the love of
-_- nvm gotta love MAL
Oct 31, 2015 2:50 PM

May 2010
Yeah Caim you are obviously butt-hurt and not able to make satirical posts so you should just quit MAL forever where we only have deep, mature, intelligent topics to discuss.

Everyone here is a PC expert and only bad things exist about consoles. All of the exclusives you will ever possibly name are shit series rehashed into other series and PC exclusives are literally made from the blood of angels.

All of our warranties always come through, and never go out after they expire. When we need a better processor to play new games on decent settings, it is super worth it.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Best site to rate and discuss video games?

lucjan - Jun 10

2 by FanofAction »»
21 minutes ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3583 by YoshiKiller01 »»
4 hours ago

» Leaks say Nvidia's next gen 5000 series won't have any increase in VRAM

tsukareru - Today

5 by deg »»
5 hours ago

» Clock Tower: Rewind

GinIonSui - 11 hours ago

0 by GinIonSui »»
11 hours ago

» Do you play games in which you have to actually work to make it playable?

vasipi4946 - 12 hours ago

1 by Zettaiken »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.