Forum Settings
Forums

Most Memorable MAL Moments of 2015 (& Prior)

New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 21, 2015 11:12 AM

Jul 2015
Mischievous said:
@Eponine

That was not about her.
She pointed out that homophobia is still present on MAL and pointed in the direction.
How the hell did you take it that way? Your reading comprehension must be abysmal.

By mentioning her thread, which is something about her.

And look at her reply. It's about herself again!
Oct 21, 2015 11:14 AM

Jul 2012
I would have mentioned the thread even if I didn't start the thread. I can list a few more where homophobia was prevalent if you'd like.
Oct 21, 2015 11:15 AM

Jul 2015
Eponine said:
By mentioning her thread, which is something about her.

And look at her reply. It's about herself again!

Go back to your quality "how close have you been from someone of the same sex" thread please.

edit : lol, captain Ginyu to the rescue

Aug 2009
I mean, I am not hating, but wouldn't this thread have been better at the end of the year?

What if the most memorable thing of 2015 happens tomorrow? Then you'll be responsible for making me feel like an asshole for posting this today.

Oct 2010
There was also that terrible "MAL Confessions" page on tumblr where everyone was making fun of Mayuka and Bambi.

I wish I could remember a positive memorable moment. .__.
Oct 21, 2015 11:16 AM

Jul 2012
Usagi said:
There was also that terrible "MAL Confessions" page on tumblr where everyone was making fun of Mayuka and Bambi.

that tumblr was cancerous. It wasn't just bambi and me but enharmonic/nanet. Basically, any mal girl that was well known on the forums. I was white knighting the hell out of them.
Oct 21, 2015 11:17 AM
May 2015
Usagi said:

Link, please?

Jun 2014
Usagi said:

I remember that! that was around when I first started to become active on MAL.
this website seemed terrifying...

Jul 2012
-YunoGasai said:
Usagi said:

Link, please?
no, let's not revive it please

Jul 2015
Usagi said:

We had a MAL confession thread too, but I think my crush was offline and missed my confession :(
Oct 21, 2015 11:18 AM

May 2013
-YunoGasai said:
Usagi said:

Link, please?

Not worth reading.
May 2015
mayukachan said:
-YunoGasai said:
Link, please?
But I also want to make fun of Mayuka..

Jan 2014
That horrible fanfic about me along with so many other regrets. But all those memorable moments relate to me so, yeah. I doubt if anyone cares.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Jul 2012
-YunoGasai said:
mayukachan said:
But I also want to make fun of Mayuka..
pls, I've been made fun enough of on this thread alone...
Oct 21, 2015 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
DisdainMatto said:
That horrible fanfic about me along with so many other regrets. But all those memorable moments relate to me so, yeah. I doubt if anyone cares.

lol
What?
Oct 21, 2015 11:19 AM

Jan 2014
Mischievous said:
DisdainMatto said:

lol
What?

I'm sure somebody will link it, I'm not willing to go back there.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Oct 21, 2015 11:20 AM

Jan 2015
-YunoGasai said:
Usagi said:

Link, please?
Here, comrade: http://malconfessions.tumblr.com
Oct 21, 2015 11:21 AM

Jun 2014
Clockwerk said:
-YunoGasai said:
Link, please?
uh oh...
Oct 21, 2015 11:22 AM

Jan 2014
Clockwerk said:
-YunoGasai said:
Link, please?
Is this still being updated?
Should be good for a few laughs.
I love Christine

Oct 21, 2015 11:23 AM

Jan 2015
DisdainMatto said:
Nah, it has been dead for a long time. I don't really find it funny to be honest.
Oct 21, 2015 11:23 AM

Oct 2010
Clockwerk said:

Time to prepare my holy water and cross...
Oct 21, 2015 11:24 AM

Jul 2012
Clockwerk said:
DisdainMatto said:
Nah, it has been dead for a long time. I don't really find it funny to be honest.
yeah, it's not active. There's only one admin and they haven't been checking.
Oct 21, 2015 11:24 AM

Jan 2014
Clockwerk said:
DisdainMatto said:
That was all pretty tame to be honest. The only funny part is when the people it's about posted replies. Huh. oh well.
I love Christine

Oct 21, 2015 11:25 AM

Jul 2012
shotz_ said:
Clockwerk said:
it seems like most of the posts are from the same person
*are about the same person
Oct 21, 2015 11:26 AM

Jan 2014
mayukachan said:
shotz_ said:
it seems like most of the posts are from the same person
Your page has barely anything on it. Nothing that bad either.
I love Christine

Oct 21, 2015 11:28 AM

Jul 2012
DisdainMatto said:
mayukachan said:

It's the first time people attacked me for my race online and for my hobbies (band).
Oct 21, 2015 11:30 AM

Aug 2009
Hasn't the malconfessions thing existed for a long ass time?

I remember people in the Chat Club talking about that page back in like 2013/14 iirc
Oct 21, 2015 11:32 AM

Jun 2014
mayukachan said:
DisdainMatto said:

It's the first time people attacked me for my race online and for my hobbies (band).

That site is fucking hilarious haha

Mar 2014
Clockwerk said:
-YunoGasai said:
Link, please?

I was convinced that nobody hated me...nobody actually hated me..
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]

Jun 2014
Olveparty said:

I remember people in the Chat Club talking about that page back in like 2013/14 iirc
I think there was another malconfessions before that one.
Oct 21, 2015 11:34 AM

Jan 2014
geniobastardo said:
Clockwerk said:

I was convinced that nobody hated me...nobody actually hated me..
lol, kinda glad I wasn't an active member till september. The page about me would have been pretty epic.
Though to be honest, the majority of the posts on there are insanely tame, the overracting defense on there is the hilarious part.
I love Christine

Jul 2012
Dawn said:
Olveparty said:

there was another one where it was just circlejerking between the chat club, I think

May 2013
Dawn said:
Olveparty said:

And another one before that one, the list goes on~
Oct 21, 2015 11:35 AM

Apr 2011
mayukachan said:
DisdainMatto said:

"Hot asian guys of MAL, hmu. I'm horny all the time."

That's your comment on there isn't it (¬‿¬)

The little bit I read of that tumblr is pretty bad.... Someone/people don't like you... Everything they say is baseless and just plain mean... I think they're jealous of your 30k+ post count :)
Oct 21, 2015 11:35 AM

Oct 2010
Aaron/Drugs has a beautiful soul.

Confessions like this in between all of the nasty confessions are so pleasant.
People who bothered to say something nice deserve a medal.
Oct 21, 2015 11:36 AM

Jun 2014
Usagi said:
Aaron/Drugs has a beautiful soul.

I made nice confessions, but they never got accepted :c
that's why I got the feeling the website was just trying to spark drama.
Oct 21, 2015 11:36 AM

Jul 2012
Fintan said:
mayukachan said:

"Hot asian guys of MAL, hmu. I'm horny all the time."

That's your comment on there isn't it (¬‿¬)

The little bit I read of that tumblr is pretty bad.... Someone/people don't like you... Everything they say is baseless and just plain mean... I think they're jealous of your 30k+ post count :)

Lol i didn't post that
Everything I posted was white knighting other users who got hate there like cookiegawd, nanet, roth, etc.

And thank you <3
Oct 21, 2015 11:37 AM

Jun 2014
Dawn said:
Usagi said:

You really think people will say nice things via Internet? Especially within the mal community? We are cancer cells developing rapidly.
Oct 21, 2015 11:38 AM

Jul 2015
read 5 posts, got cancer. I love those anon keyboard warriors, they're brave.
Oct 21, 2015 11:38 AM

Oct 2010
Dawn said:

Wow, that's really sad. :/
Oct 21, 2015 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
Clebardman said:
It's all just stupid childish shit, what the fuck is wrong with you people. My god, you guys take this shit too seriously.
I love Christine

Oct 21, 2015 11:39 AM

Mar 2014
>When I think of katsucats, I think of a dictionary with a giant turd plopped on it.

I teared up.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Oct 21, 2015 11:40 AM

Sep 2014
The event of the year will be when the Kodei X AnimeHonor yaoi fanfic is published.
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Oct 21, 2015 11:41 AM

Jul 2015
DisdainMatto said:
Clebardman said:
It's all just stupid childish shit, what the fuck is wrong with you people. My god, you guys take this shit too seriously.

Have you read that shit? I'm not going to quote it here because Mayuka doesn't deserve to be named and shamed more than she already is, but damn.

If somebody posted that shit about me I'd hold MAL meetings all over the world just to find the bastard
Oct 21, 2015 11:42 AM

Jul 2012
Detroit_Iron said:
The event of the year will be when the Kodei X AnimeHonor yaoi fanfic is published.
I want AnimeHonor to be back. :(
Oct 21, 2015 11:42 AM

Jan 2015
The day I met OP was also memorable :3
dontsendmenudesOct 21, 2015 11:50 AM
Oct 21, 2015 11:43 AM

Sep 2014
mayukachan said:
Detroit_Iron said:
I want AnimeHonor to be back. :(
He was permad.

I cri evry tiem
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past."
Oct 21, 2015 11:43 AM

Jan 2014
Clebardman said:
DisdainMatto said:

Have you read that shit? I'm not going to quote it here because Mayuka doesn't deserve to be named and shamed more than she already is, but damn.
Yeah, I read all the posts about her, claire, cookiegawd & bambi. It's all just inane shit that shouldn't be taken seriously. I couldn't even laugh at most of it because it's all boring tame childish shit that trying to be edgy.
I love Christine

Oct 21, 2015 11:44 AM

Jul 2012
The worst thing about Dave? He's completely oblivious. About as worse as Harems, Cookie, Bambi, Dojourei, Comic_Sans, and any other recycled shitstain in CD combined. Sorry honey, but attempting to glamourise yourself with such petty stints that have all been done before your time (and to a much better extent) while being prepubescently neurotic doesn't warrant you any brownie points. For the people who actually like you, they're just about as brain dead as you are. - Mayuka

Who the fuck is dave?

I've had enough with these motherfucking haters in MAL and you know what? Fuck you like seriously fuck you I hope you guys watch your beloved ones die from cancer and you get so depressed that you commit suicide.I hate you faggots like no one would miss your sorry asses -Mayuka

A real mayuka impersonator would know that I don't call people faggots or tell people to kill themselves......
Oct 21, 2015 11:44 AM

Apr 2011
Clebardman said:
DisdainMatto said:

If somebody posted that shit about me I'd hold MAL meetings all over the world just to find the bastard

Yeah, I had to stop reading it... It was actually making me genuinely angry.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

76 by DreamWindow »»
7 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

32 by Strahan »»
60 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

46 by Strahan »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

21 by Salty-GB »»
1 hour ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

17 by Noboru »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.