Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 31, 2022 10:30 AM

Jul 2019
So to celebrate the plans success Meiko decides to do 50 pull ups with her fingers? Sure, why not? It kinda backfired in a hilarious way though. (I was watching this episode during lunch at work and had to hold my laughter because I didn't want to have to explain it to my coworker).

I feel like Meiko and Hana would be a bit more chill if Mari didn't behave the way she is. She can fuck off.
Oct 26, 2022 8:04 PM
Aug 2017
Yet another crappy episode. I remember trying my best to watch this anime back when it was released and several times since since people have been raging about it being so fun all the time, previously I never got through more than an episode or two. Now I finally sat down and started watching and honestly it's just subpar on every level. From the crappy fanservice that isn't even hot in any way, to the disgusting girls and overall lackluster and shitty character cast and ridiculous setting.

It's rare to find something where not even a single character is likable.

I wonder how people can laugh at this garbage. I guess that just goes to show that people have wildly different tastes. This is the opposite of what I like. I love comedy and stuff like violence can be quite funny but it's not even slightly creative here.

The girls are looking down and abusing the boys and doing things far worse than them on every level. They're so hypocritical it's ridiculous. The very setting that these guys would not just happily get expelled rather than being treated like this is hilariously stupid, hell, just how illegal is this in the first place? It makes no sense in a modern day realistic setting, at least set a background story explaining how this can be possible, is it some parallel universe with different laws and customs? The gags are so forced I can't even imagine them ever happening, so it feels forced and fake. The guys are all unreasonable perverts that seemingly haven't used a computer or phone their entire lives, nor looked at any erotic manga or magazines, even if they haven't it's still impossible that they'd act like this. It's not only illogical but impossible, which mean it's not fun nor creative. It's simply absurd for the sake of being absurd.

I guess my personality really makes sure I hate this as well. I am something of a sadist, I hate pushover, doormat mcs, I hate people not standing up for themselves at all, I hate self-righteous crap, I hate characters that live in their own fluffy dream world. I love mcs that dominate, that have some backbone, that are intelligent and have some drive and motivation and at least the courage to stand up for themselves. I prefer a mc of somewhat evil, chaotic, neutral or questionable alignment, realistic mcs that aren't afraid to do whatever's necessary. As for girls, I also like them to not be too innocent nor bigoted, though I confess that very loyal girls that love only the mc is my favorite, personality is more of a matter of flavor, but great love for the protagonist is a much even if they treat everyone else like crap. The guys in this crap are the epitome of pushovers, so utterly pathetic. The girls are just walking bags of mentally deficient meat. Seriously, every single gag seems to rely on random sadism/masochism sexual shit and bathroom humor. I thought people grew out of that stage in their early or mid teenage years. Not saying some nicely played violence, sex jokes and bathroom humor can't be hilarious if done right with some creativity, but this is the opposite of that, there's no thought going into this, it's mindless rapid firing of "jokes" with no setup. It's supposedly "funny" simply because of the type of "joke" it is, it's like some kid going around screaming poop, piss and dirty words and everyone is supposed to laugh.

How anyone can like this is beyond me. This episode was horrible. Every episode has been so far. I am aware I am really not the intended recipient of this steaming pile of shit but that doesn't stop me from going in hoping to be surprised and proved wrong. Seems that's not going to happen though, might as well drop it here. Such disappointment for a overhyped anime/manga.
SeregosaOct 26, 2022 8:14 PM
Oct 28, 2022 11:11 AM

Jun 2020
Lol?!!!!!!?!

Tbh years back I tried watching Prison School but didn’t really like it or found it funny. I guess something in me broke because it’s so ridiculous that I find it absofuckinglutely hilarious LOL

Also Shingo & Anzu omg, mad cute.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 9, 2023 12:36 AM

Jul 2022
Power of friendship lol
Apr 22, 2023 6:57 AM
May 2021
bro snitches get stiches aint even gonna lie
Aug 5, 2023 1:52 AM
Aug 2020
Y’all needa watch this in dub this episode was funny asf
Jan 31, 4:07 AM

Jun 2021
Can accept disagreements, but Anzu's heel-face turn is one of my favorite anime-concerned in existence and i'll easily forgive her. Shingo was ready to take it like a man and it actually happened for different reasons than the expected one. It's a shame, it looked like a pretty date with the typical sunset included and... it got suddenly cut out like this, he admitted his wrongdoings, she started crying and confessing, and he almost returned in time if it wasn't for the USC final cheat. Chiyo trying to defend the boys in front of the father / chairman was sweet.

Yeah, "cheer" while you can, it just can't end with you three winning. And... Meiko, if tricking Ando into "trespassing" wasn't bad enough already, what kind of messed up celebration is that? And leave that goddamn position stuck at the door.

LOOOL, it's not for their innocence, it's for Miss Wet T-Shirt. Guys, you're hopeless from that point of view.
Apr 8, 11:04 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to Seregosa
Yet another crappy episode. I remember trying my best to watch this anime back when it was released and several times since since people have been raging about it being so fun all the time, previously I never got through more than an episode or two. Now I finally sat down and started watching and honestly it's just subpar on every level. From the crappy fanservice that isn't even hot in any way, to the disgusting girls and overall lackluster and shitty character cast and ridiculous setting.

It's rare to find something where not even a single character is likable.

I wonder how people can laugh at this garbage. I guess that just goes to show that people have wildly different tastes. This is the opposite of what I like. I love comedy and stuff like violence can be quite funny but it's not even slightly creative here.

The girls are looking down and abusing the boys and doing things far worse than them on every level. They're so hypocritical it's ridiculous. The very setting that these guys would not just happily get expelled rather than being treated like this is hilariously stupid, hell, just how illegal is this in the first place? It makes no sense in a modern day realistic setting, at least set a background story explaining how this can be possible, is it some parallel universe with different laws and customs? The gags are so forced I can't even imagine them ever happening, so it feels forced and fake. The guys are all unreasonable perverts that seemingly haven't used a computer or phone their entire lives, nor looked at any erotic manga or magazines, even if they haven't it's still impossible that they'd act like this. It's not only illogical but impossible, which mean it's not fun nor creative. It's simply absurd for the sake of being absurd.

I guess my personality really makes sure I hate this as well. I am something of a sadist, I hate pushover, doormat mcs, I hate people not standing up for themselves at all, I hate self-righteous crap, I hate characters that live in their own fluffy dream world. I love mcs that dominate, that have some backbone, that are intelligent and have some drive and motivation and at least the courage to stand up for themselves. I prefer a mc of somewhat evil, chaotic, neutral or questionable alignment, realistic mcs that aren't afraid to do whatever's necessary. As for girls, I also like them to not be too innocent nor bigoted, though I confess that very loyal girls that love only the mc is my favorite, personality is more of a matter of flavor, but great love for the protagonist is a much even if they treat everyone else like crap. The guys in this crap are the epitome of pushovers, so utterly pathetic. The girls are just walking bags of mentally deficient meat. Seriously, every single gag seems to rely on random sadism/masochism sexual shit and bathroom humor. I thought people grew out of that stage in their early or mid teenage years. Not saying some nicely played violence, sex jokes and bathroom humor can't be hilarious if done right with some creativity, but this is the opposite of that, there's no thought going into this, it's mindless rapid firing of "jokes" with no setup. It's supposedly "funny" simply because of the type of "joke" it is, it's like some kid going around screaming poop, piss and dirty words and everyone is supposed to laugh.

How anyone can like this is beyond me. This episode was horrible. Every episode has been so far. I am aware I am really not the intended recipient of this steaming pile of shit but that doesn't stop me from going in hoping to be surprised and proved wrong. Seems that's not going to happen though, might as well drop it here. Such disappointment for a overhyped anime/manga.
@Seregosa This guy took almost 700 words to say "I immediately hated this show but I watched 65% of it anyway." People on this site can be so weird.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prison School Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

173 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 10, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2015

411 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

218 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 9, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2015

177 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 7, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Prison School Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

284 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 6, 7:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.