Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2015 8:30 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not a very good show, weak scenes but they do focus their action on another body part.
Jul 25, 2015 10:55 PM

Feb 2015
I am so honored to watch a hentai with a black guy in it. Now I here even more respect for anime even more.
Good character art and design is good but it doesn't get you very far if the rest of the hentai is pure crap.
Jul 26, 2015 11:50 AM
Feb 2015
why did he cut her eye ?
Jul 27, 2015 11:44 PM
Jul 2015
hentaisoulbrother: That's not a true black guy. If you want to see a hentai with REAL brothers in it, check out Rinkan Gakuen. They all even have afros. Thank me later!
Jul 29, 2015 6:18 AM
Oct 2013
Well I did not expect the eye gouge, but it was surprisingly not so gorey despite the eyeball and connective tissue in hand AND it being crushed afterwards XD

Newayz the plot was just bizarre with the weird bald tanned Buddha-eared macho and some nonsense about god and whatever the hell.

No idea what was the relationship between the two girls or even who the macho bad guys are.

But in any case, the girls had pretty erotic bodies. Mari had excellent pudgy proportions with her large breasts nicely balanced out by the wide flabby hips and thighs plus dat tummy fold (*˘︶˘*)
And dem areola-encased nipples looked like extra pussies and were used as such!
The constrast of the larger surrounding surface area to the smaller pussy and nipples was great!

The anego gyaru was also pretty big but more toned which was a nice comparison.

The chokehold penetration was pretty hot, a big body dominated by one even bigger ✧ (๑ > ؂ < ๑) ✧

Although, would have liked to have some more animated transitions into different positions and just to know the characters and the situation a bit more... Cause most h scenes seemed random and not very exciting.

And I have to disagree also, we can't really tell of the guy is black or just really tanned or if he is even human. There are definitely hentais with actual (animated) black guys out there. If I remember correctly there was one with like 20 or something black guys involved in gangrapes, oh wait that WAS Rinkan Gakuen XD
User-sanJul 29, 2015 6:35 AM
Jul 29, 2015 8:58 AM

Apr 2015
I don't really know what to feel because i had such a great time fapping and then all of a sudden he gouged her eye out and i... I don't even know anymore i feel guilty for watching this
Jul 30, 2015 1:06 AM

Apr 2015
That Shouko girl is so sexy Im in love she is my new favorite hentai character
Aug 2, 2015 11:58 PM
Aug 2015
Why the dark skin girls always have to be in fucked up hentais(humiliation,bondage,gangbang,tentacles)? Kuroinu, Buta no Gotoki, Buta Hime sama, AND NOW THIS!?
Aug 9, 2015 3:54 AM

Jul 2009
Why did he cut her eye out but not have sex with the socket? Disappointed
Aug 9, 2015 6:34 AM
Oct 2013
Isaac6121998 said:
Why the dark skin girls always have to be in fucked up hentais(humiliation,bondage,gangbang,tentacles)? Kuroinu, Buta no Gotoki, Buta Hime sama, AND NOW THIS!?
eh, not always. I can think of a few vanilla/feel-good series with dark-skinned girls at the top of my head.
Sep 9, 2015 5:38 PM
Jan 2014
wao it's blue snow with bigger tits and stuff.
Mar 10, 2016 11:59 PM

Jul 2011
Really loved Shoko's character design, kind of like Dragon's Crown Amazon in a schoolgirl outfit with the breast size of Sorceress. Mari was nice meaty goodness too. Sex scenes were brief but there was variety of a lot of them strung together at least so it wasn't completely boring, nipple fucking seems to not be so rare nowadays in hentai animation between this and Buta no Gotoki (bless Based Bondage Game from old ero days).

The plot setup to connect the sex scenes seems like nonsense, moreso than the usual typical hentai nonsense. I decided to look up the Game CGs after seeing this the adaptation and it seems the adaptation was pretty much a mirror image of the Game CGs scene wise so I'm assuming there wasn't much lost in plot flow regardless.

The scenes that were missing in the adaption that I noticed:
- Shoko getting rammed by a dog (bestiality still remains "too taboo" for most hentai animation but eye gouging is not, go figure)
- her being in a torture/pleasure scene (I'm sure they could have worked this in somehow)
- and some other images that I'm not sure where they were connect in the "plot" flow like Shoko and Mari in bikinis on a beach having fun with each other and maybe some black/tan version of Mari or a whole another character, I couldn't tell. Only like one image of her in the CG set.

Wish there could be more just to see more Shoko goodness but this already seem to be the end of the original source and therefore any future animation potential.
Jun 27, 2017 11:46 AM
Jul 2018
Waste of good design and animation.
Jun 6, 2019 2:42 PM

May 2008
Shoko honestly feels like she belongs in Ikkitousen kicking ass or a better hentai where she can be assertive and slutty. In this type of hentai it just feels wrong, like I'm watching man make a mistake and unable to stop it.

At least her ahego was good.

Mari's nipples are going to give me nightmares, though. Looked creepy and odd enough that I'm sure if it turned into some alien creature I would be relieved.
Nov 25, 2022 8:26 AM

Nov 2010
They wouldn't leave Mari alone. I like how they kept f*cking her in the ass. I enjoyed her sex scenes. That gave me a nice hard on. 7/10
Mar 27, 2023 3:59 PM
Mar 2017
Complete turnoff after he took out the eye...
Jul 16, 2023 12:29 AM

Jun 2021
Didn't like the story nor the scenes, probably won't watch it Again.

The story doesn’t even make sense.
At the last part the black sexy girl escaped without taking one eyed girl and says she will never give up, that means it gives her another single episode in blue ray disc, maybe? So were is that one?
Yandere_@lover
Jul 29, 2023 9:26 PM
Jul 2023
Can anyone recommend me some anime with nipple fuck
Nov 2, 2023 12:28 AM

Mar 2019
This Mari nipples look like an eye, what a bizarre thing lol. ʕ⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠ʔ

More topics from this board

Poll: » 学園の生贄――慰み者と化した巨乳 不良少女~白濁に侵される褐色&堕 肉の狂宴~ THE ANIMATION

Miyu_ - Jul 25, 2015

1 by Ag_Akihiko »»
May 4, 2022 1:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.