Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Love Live! School Idol Project: μ's →NEXT LoveLive! 2014 - Endless Parade Makuai Drama Episode 3 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2015 7:46 PM

May 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Of course Honoka fools around the whole time but ends up meeting the original goal all the same.

Not a bad little special series with some cute little character discussions.
May 1, 2017 3:46 AM

Apr 2015
So-so. Kotori scolding Honoka was really cute though lol.

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
May 26, 2017 3:59 PM
Aug 2012
Kotori was the cutest one in the episode.
Feb 3, 2019 3:34 AM

May 2016
It's Printemps's time to shine and they used their time to go on an evening ferris wheel ride. It's actually surprising to see Kotori be her most assertive in like forever here. I know how scary shaking ferris wheel carriages are so I can relate very much.

Hanayo admired the fireworks from afar, wishing that something that beautiful would last forever and that sounded really romantic but Kotori chimed in and gave me the feels by reminding them all that no matter how beautiful the ride is, there's always going to be an end to it eventually... Instead of feeling all bittersweet about her sentiments, Honoka actually took it as an inspiration to have their concert's theme being an endless parade of happy times.

These kinds of specials are one of the closest things to radio dramas and the movement and ever-changing expressions of the avatars as they talked was pretty cool. This style could also work for the mobile game, actually~

Jul 10, 2022 1:07 AM

Feb 2020
Honoka and Kotori were cute in this episode. Kotori scolding Honoka was amusing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project: μ's →NEXT LoveLive! 2014 - Endless Parade Makuai Drama Episode 2 Discussion

794 - Jul 22, 2015

3 by Serafos »»
Jul 10, 2022 12:35 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project: μ's →NEXT LoveLive! 2014 - Endless Parade Makuai Drama Episode 1 Discussion

794 - Jul 22, 2015

5 by Serafos »»
Jul 9, 2022 11:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.