Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 15, 2015 10:23 PM
Jul 2015
I have been following Arc-V a lot more since the Synchro Dimension arc started. I have a few discussion questions I would like to ask.

-In the intro there seems to be something that looks like Stardust Dragon. Do you think it is possible that Jack has a alternate version of Stardust Dragon?

-Why do you think Crow called Jack a traitor, could it be Jack stole something again?

-Who was that mysterious man who looked a lot like a Dark Signer standing behind Jean (head of Security)?

-Do you think Signers exists in this alternate universe and do you think Yusei, Aki, Leo, and Luna also exist if they are or are not signers?

-Will Yugo die and Yuya inherit Clear-Wing Synchro Dragon and make a synchro-pendulum card (Odd-Eyes Clear Wing Dragon)?

-Will Yuya go berserk and become the Supreme King 2.0?
Jul 16, 2015 2:14 AM

Oct 2014
PrinceAtem said:
-In the intro there seems to be something that looks like Stardust Dragon. Do you think it is possible that Jack has a alternate version of Stardust Dragon?

That's just an introduction to riding duels, like it was with action duels. It's nothing plot-related

PrinceAtem said:
-Why do you think Crow called Jack a traitor, could it be Jack stole something again?

I'm assuming that after becoming a king Jack moved to live in the Tops, so some commons like Crow are not happy that they live in misery while Jack, a common like them, lives in luxury

PrinceAtem said:
-Who was that mysterious man who looked a lot like a Dark Signer standing behind Jean (head of Security)?

It is probably someone hired by Jean to fight against the Lancers. He was not happy with the council's decision after all.

PrinceAtem said:
-Do you think Signers exists in this alternate universe and do you think Yusei, Aki, Leo, and Luna also exist if they are or are not signers?

Very unlikely. Apart from Jack and Crow, I doubt that they will bring back other older characters because they will steal the spotlight from the main cast. Also Arc-V has its own plot, so signers and signer dragons which aren't related to the main plot of the series, most likely don't exist in this universe.

PrinceAtem said:
-Will Yugo die and Yuya inherit Clear-Wing Synchro Dragon and make a synchro-pendulum card (Odd-Eyes Clear Wing Dragon)?

-Will Yuya go berserk and become the Supreme King 2.0?

It's highly possible.
RayofVictoryJul 16, 2015 5:59 AM
Dec 15, 2018 9:55 AM

May 2016
The Synchro Dimension is Arc-V's best moments imo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.