Forum Settings
Forums

The Return to Therradin - Group Adventure, Game Over.

Pages (20) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Jul 10, 2015 1:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6153
vodall said:
Are we not allowed to modify the terms of the choices presented?

I'm leaning towards Option B, but I'd like to ensure that the group doesn't get split up; I want to go into the bar alone, no matter what happens to me. Besides, it's much more likely that those present will talk to a ちょっとかわいい女の子 than five of us misfits.

We're not, that's what makes things difficult.

Talk to a what?
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4934
i dont wanna sell our horses and a is risky, so im leaning towards b
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
http://vexperverse.wikia.com/wiki/Devastation123

one for the legends
vodall said:
Are we not allowed to modify the terms of the choices presented?

I'm leaning towards Option B, but I'd like to ensure that the group doesn't get split up; I want to go into the bar alone, no matter what happens to me. Besides, it's much more likely that those present will talk to a ちょっとかわいい女の子 than five of us misfits.

no modifications, most of my choices can be twisted to benefit the group, and this story would be a lot less interesting if that were allowed to happen :P

Additional info - you are unsure of the cost of stable and room for the group, each of you is carrying a set amount which unless given the option, you will all have to stick to carrying that amount ^^ Safety in numbers when it comes to money :)
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4934
aww deva :3
he will be smize'ing if he sees that
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 212
WyNdZ said:
Talk to a what?


"Kinda cute girl" I think?

Seeing as how we can't modify choices, I'm still thinking B would be the best choice. Scouting out the inn as a smaller group first would also be good in-case we need to check out anything outside in the meantime.

Never forget Devastation. He lives without fear, and sometimes without sense. His eagerness will be missed.
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6153
Wolfiexe said:
WyNdZ said:
Talk to a what?


"Kinda cute girl" I think?

Seeing as how we can't modify choices, I'm still thinking B would be the best choice. Scouting out the inn as a smaller group first would also be good in-case we need to check out anything outside in the meantime.

What do we do if the group that goes inside doesn't come back? Anyways it sounds fun, I hope we can choose the groups though. I want to be in the group that goes inside.

Vexper said:
http://vexperverse.wikia.com/wiki/Devastation123

one for the legends

Vex say more stuff about me.
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 212
WyNdZ said:
Wolfiexe said:


"Kinda cute girl" I think?

Seeing as how we can't modify choices, I'm still thinking B would be the best choice. Scouting out the inn as a smaller group first would also be good in-case we need to check out anything outside in the meantime.

What do we do if the group that goes inside doesn't come back?


We panic. Or we'd hopefully give it a certain amount of time before going in after them if they don't return. We'd probably find them all drunk and listening to tales of the goblin around a warm fire.
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
WyNdZ said:
Wolfiexe said:


"Kinda cute girl" I think?

Seeing as how we can't modify choices, I'm still thinking B would be the best choice. Scouting out the inn as a smaller group first would also be good in-case we need to check out anything outside in the meantime.

What do we do if the group that goes inside doesn't come back? Anyways it sounds fun, I hope we can choose the groups though. I want to be in the group that goes inside.

 
Jul 10, 2015 1:37 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2422
Vexper said:
vodall said:
Are we not allowed to modify the terms of the choices presented?

I'm leaning towards Option B, but I'd like to ensure that the group doesn't get split up; I want to go into the bar alone, no matter what happens to me. Besides, it's much more likely that those present will talk to a ちょっとかわいい女の子 than five of us misfits.

no modifications, most of my choices can be twisted to benefit the group, and this story would be a lot less interesting if that were allowed to happen :P

Additional info - you are unsure of the cost of stable and room for the group, each of you is carrying a set amount which unless given the option, you will all have to stick to carrying that amount ^^ Safety in numbers :)

wow foreshadowing

i vote for option b (even though I can't go alone, my reasoning's the same; it's better than nothing)
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
vodall said:

wow foreshadowing

some herrings were born red, others blue!

in the vexperverse anyway

A (1)


B (1)
- Vodall


C (0)
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
Are we thieves or plebs? We seem to want to trade more than we want to steal. Where's all the thieving, Vexper-senpai!?

I choose B, because the rest sounds silly. What is the other half of the group doing? Dancing, making out, changing clothes, talking about football, etc. ?

A (1)


B (2)
- Vodall
- Jatz

C (0)
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
i added a little more info for u wyz-chan

http://vexperverse.wikia.com/wiki/Wyzdm

to reflect the recent things i've seen :)
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6153
Vote: B

What's the worse that could happen?

Vexper said:
i added a little more info for u wyz-chan

http://vexperverse.wikia.com/wiki/Wyzdm

to reflect the recent things i've seen :)

Yay I have a rival now. Lets hope things don't get messy.
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
Jatz said:
Are we thieves or plebs? We seem to want to trade more than we want to steal. Where's all the thieving, Vexper-senpai!?

I choose B, because the rest sounds silly. What is the other half of the group doing? Dancing, making out, changing clothes, talking about football, etc. ?

A (0)


B (3)
- Vodall
- Jatz
- WyNdZ

C (0)

In the first adventure, the group swiftly found out they were not very good thieves, it kinda felt like this;
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:48 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2422
Vexper said:
the group swiftly found out they were not very good thieves

pls, i only steal hearts
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:52 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
I' m still not convinced in selling the horses just yet. We need some form of quick transportation. Otherwise we'll be traveling by train or very slowly by feet the whole time which means that our chances of encountering other badits or groups increases.

If you guys are fine with that, then I'm fine.
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
vodall said:
Vexper said:
the group swiftly found out they were not very good thieves

pls, i only steal hearts

what did u do with mine
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:55 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2422
PDot19 said:
I' m still not convinced in selling the horses just yet. We need some form of quick transportation. Otherwise we'll be traveling by train or very slowly by feet the whole time which means that our chances of encountering other badits or groups increases.

If you guys are fine with that, then I'm fine.

if we travel by foot we can get more opportunities to steal things, thus obtain more money

Vexper said:
vodall said:

pls, i only steal hearts

what did u do with mine

its in the dumpster
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
vodall said:

Vexper said:

what did u do with mine

its in the dumpster

such a tsun vodall
 
Jul 10, 2015 1:57 PM
Free Shrugs

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 10499
vodall said:

its in the dumpster


critical hit
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
Vexper said:
Jatz said:
Are we thieves or plebs? We seem to want to trade more than we want to steal. Where's all the thieving, Vexper-senpai!?

I choose B, because the rest sounds silly. What is the other half of the group doing? Dancing, making out, changing clothes, talking about football, etc. ?

A (0)


B (3)
- Vodall
- Jatz
- WyNdZ

C (0)

In the first adventure, the group swiftly found out they were not very good thieves, it kinda felt like this;


There are ten of us. We should have no problem stealing from some homeless kids in the middle of the night. Hell, drunkards should be easy pickings too!
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:00 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
vodall said:
PDot19 said:
I' m still not convinced in selling the horses just yet. We need some form of quick transportation. Otherwise we'll be traveling by train or very slowly by feet the whole time which means that our chances of encountering other badits or groups increases.

If you guys are fine with that, then I'm fine.

if we travel by foot we can get more opportunities to steal things, thus obtain more money
What are the chances we leave unscathed each opportunity.
Horses give us far more control as far as travel goes.
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2422
RedTie47 said:
vodall said:

its in the dumpster

critical hit

don't worry, he'll kill me off early to get revenge

by the way, when someone dies, do they continue to participate?
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 212
Well I'm set anyway with B for the reasons said earlier. Surely nothing will go wrong...right?

A (0)


B (4)
- Vodall
- Jatz
- WyNdZ
- Wolfiexe

C (0)
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
if you die you can still chat and discuss stuff, you just don't have a valid vote/your character has no influence in the story anymore :)
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2422
Vexper said:
if you die you can still chat and discuss stuff, you just don't have a valid vote/your character has no influence in the story anymore :)

i'll interpret your omission of the first half of my post as a confirmation
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:07 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
Vote BA (0)


B (5)
- Vodall
- Jatz
- WyNdZ
- Wolfiexe
- PDot19

C (0)


inb4 B is a trap
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
Okay if we're not gonna sell the horses then we should at least put them in the barn. Vote A
*fingers crossed for a draw*

Vote
A (1)
- Chabe

B (5)
- Vodall
- Jatz
- WyNdZ
- Wolfiexe
- PDot19

C (0)
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:12 PM
Free Shrugs

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 10499
I think if God is splitting us up in B it's because he wants easy pickings. Nothing good will probably come of this. I am skeptical of releasing our safety in numbers
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
vodall said:
Vexper said:
if you die you can still chat and discuss stuff, you just don't have a valid vote/your character has no influence in the story anymore :)

i'll interpret your omission of the first half of my post as a confirmation


don't worry vodall chan, if the day ever comes that you pass on, I'll carry a memento and remember you always. :') unless we die together, in which case we'll be together 4ever
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4934
Vote
A (1)
- Chabe

B (666)
- Vodall
- Jatz
- WyNdZ
- Wolfiexe
- PDot19
-Juscha

C (0)
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 2422
PDot19 said:
inb4 B is a trap

a trap?!?!
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:21 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
I wasn't confident with B either, which is why
PDot19 said:
inb4 B is a trap

But the whole "The barn seemed to be the only safe spot for the horses" sounds too good and convenient to be true.
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
Vexper progress the story. 6 is the maximum number of votes required. :)

Hopefully we run into some action. Action involving cute traps would be good, too.
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 36
Gotta sneak in my vote at the last minute, like a thief.

Vote
A (1)
- Chabe

B (7)
- Vodall
- Jatz
- WyNdZ
- Wolfiexe
- PDot19
-Juscha
-McNagah

C (0)
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 183
Well at least I can't be blamed.
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 212
Chabe said:
Well at least I can't be blamed.


People will find a way.
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
Chabe said:
Well at least I can't be blamed.


Damn goblin! It'll be your fault if the inn keeper quotes a high price!
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
[b][u]You chose B - Split up the group :)
[/b][/u]
Scenario



Choices


Extra Info
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:42 PM
Free Shrugs

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 10499
Group A member

Vote: D
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6153
Vexper said:

Scenario
Those venturing inside the inn; Chabe, v8, Wyz, RedTie, and Juscha. – Group A

This is a beautifull group for drama. We have the goblin, best drinking buddy v8, my rival, Juscha and I

RedTie47 said:
Group A member

Vote: D

Wait we're supposed to discuss together
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
redtie sure put a lot of thought into that one, lol. the renegade of the group i see, maybe he is deva's apprentice? >;3
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 36
Group B is best group. Anyways who wants to start spitballing and sees what sticks?
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 6153
Group A
Vote: D

Eh forget it, I'm also going with D. I wanted to discuss first though :S
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
Is-Is that Jonathan Joestar's mother?! Where is Joestar-sama! Where is the Stone Mask?! If we pretend to help her, but give up in the final second, will she take my son Dio as her ward?!

OH MY GAAAAAAAAWD! This is the best game EVER!

[spoiler]
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:55 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
I'll help, but she has to be the reward.
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:57 PM
$2.99/mo (USD)

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 8684
But really, if we're thieves at heart, then we'd go with option A.

Anyway, I have a proposition for Team A before you guys vote too quickly

Edit: If you guys quickly leave the inn and we offer to 'watch' while they go inside the inn, we can make a break for it with the carriage with all 10 of us escaping.

What are the chances that vexy would actually allow that though. I wonder

Not it on being the driver by the way.

Or we can just kill em all, you guys leave the inn and we leave with all of their belongings
Modified by PDot19, Jul 10, 2015 3:02 PM
 
Jul 10, 2015 2:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 2990
i've just realised, generally i put images within my scenarios to add flavour to the story, i really need to go hunting for a new batch :o
 
Jul 10, 2015 3:01 PM
Free Shrugs

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 10499
WyNdZ said:
Group A
Vote: D

Eh forget it, I'm also going with D. I wanted to discuss first though :S


A - I'm not a pleb, no retreats

B - Words are meaningless

C - I won't be responsible for a death here

D - I want to watch the maid get pwnd I want my beer.

Discussed.
 
Jul 10, 2015 3:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 251
PDot19 said:
But really, if we're thieves at heart, then we'd go with option A.

Anyway, I have a proposition for Team A before you guys voted too quickly

Edit: If you guys quickly leave the inn and we offer to 'watch' while they go inside the inn, we can make a break for it with the carriage with all 10 of us escaping.

What are the chances that vexy would actually allow that though. I wonder

Not it on being the driver by the way.


I'd take any of the options really. For us, any of them could work out.

Had Group A gone with fighting, we could have helped the woman and her guards to the Inn and the guards could have helped us and Group A. Also, the ojousama could have offered a reward for the help. some of her jewellery perhaps?

Stealing out right is also an option, but there's the possibility that one or two of us could be injured by the guards. Plus, the woman could scream and attract more unwanted attention. Of course, high risk = high reward, though.

With option C, we could wait by her carriage and then just steal and run away when they left, but then Group A would lose our backup.

We'll have to wait to see what the other guys in our group think, though. #Teamwork
 
Top
Pages (20) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »