Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 22, 2015 6:40 AM

Apr 2008
aos10 said:
G_Spark233 said:

That's true but it's stupid how the villains tried to stab that kid.

i am sure they did that in purpose to find the spy
i guess they heard the spy will do anything to protect the innocent

Or they really were assholes.
Jun 22, 2015 6:45 AM
Sep 2012
noLoserguy said:
So decieving guards on their duty by showing a massive cleavage and acting cute is girls power?Okkk

av chap

Well better than the girl power in One Piece. I take that over Rebecca constantly whining of "save me save me, please save me."
Jun 22, 2015 7:02 AM

Jul 2013
Gajeel x Levy for OTP.

It was a nice chapter. The references were nice.

That Lucy and Ezra fan service. Oh lord Jesus.

With the B team also leaving Fairy Tail for the time being it leaves the guild vulnerable to attack, maybe?

Looking forward to this arc.
Jun 22, 2015 7:02 AM

Nov 2014
The return of Natsu nin nin! *o*
Jun 22, 2015 7:07 AM
May 2015
Hum, guess the fact that stronger dragon slayers get sea sick is true then. It's probably those more able to tap into dragon force.
Jun 22, 2015 7:18 AM

May 2015
Fairy Tail really has just been getting worse and worse and worse after the tartuourus arc. First when Natsu came back and I saw his boost I was like aww yeah Natus is finally the badass he was meant to be and the final battle is coming up. Then when avatar came I was like AWW YEAH GRAY FINALY GETS SOME CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Then when it left I was like "WTF is this shit" then after thinking about it I thought it was probably the editors who ruined it and just made it a way to showcase their power and while the arc could have been better as in much better and gave gray character development it's not the end of the world, but then it became the end of the world. After avatar I find it impossible to get hyped up for the next arc even I'm thinking all the hype for the 12 spiriggans is gonna turn out to be the opposite so I just can't get hyped. I felt a lil hyped when I learned they might be going to war and finally it won't just be FT going in gorilla style but then Erza ruined that by sending everyone on a wild goose chase to find gramps whom they do not know where he is, who knows who could have a plan with that God Serena and not need resucing and is it impossible for Erza to not be the worst GM ever and make a small team that could actually be somewhat good at an infiltration (like Gray, Mest, and Gajeel) instead she makes a small team of five that fail before they even get to the country they are supposed to be infiltrating and she never told anyone to be on high alert or that enemies may come and you have to stay here to protect the guild, so if this was real life they already lost. Now I know they are gonna go in gorilla style and probably fight the 12 spirrigans and then like always win which means the hype is gone. Now the only thing I can look forward to is the final battle arc(s) and I beg plead and pray they don't ruin that for me. Honestly I would have dropped this manga a few chapters back if some irrational part of my heart didn't tell me to keep reading because Hiro will show us the great Faiey Tail again because I know he can do better than the shit I have been reading since the end of torturous even though it may ruin my good memories of it, I still read it in hopes that the amazing and my favorite series fairy tail from tarturous back will return, but lately that hope has be dimming more and more and I think I am just torturing myself on false hope. First they ruin TV and now they ruin Faory Tail
KingAce261Jun 22, 2015 7:23 AM
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 22, 2015 7:29 AM

Dec 2008
Haha, fun chapter.
Wendy getting motion sickness was adorable.
Best scene was last panel tho. "Eat my Fist-no-Jutsu!" Roflmao.
Jun 22, 2015 7:29 AM
Jun 2015
KingAce261 said:
Fairy Tail really has just been getting worse and worse and worse after the tartuourus arc. First when Natsu came back and I saw his boost I was like aww yeah Natus is finally the badass he was meant to be and the final battle is coming up. Then when avatar came I was like AWW YEAH GRAY FINALY GETS SOME CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Then when it left I was like "WTF is this shit" then after thinking about it I thought it was probably the editors who ruined it and just made it a way to showcase their power and while the arc could have been better as in much better and gave gray character development it's not the end of the world, but then it became the end of the world. After avatar I find it impossible to get hyped up for the next arc even I'm thinking all the hype for the 12 spiriggans is gonna turn out to be the opposite so I just can't get hyped. I felt a lil hyped when I learned they might be going to war and finally it won't just be FT going in gorilla style but then Erza ruined that by sending everyone on a wild goose chase to find gramps whom they do not know where he is, who knows who could have a plan with that God Serena and not need resucing and is it impossible for Erza to not be the worst GM ever and make a small team that could actually be somewhat good at an infiltration (like Gray, Mest, and Gajeel) instead she makes a small team of five that fail before they even get to the country they are supposed to be infiltrating and she never told anyone to be on high alert or that enemies may come and you have to stay here to protect the guild, so if this was real life they already lost. Now I know they are gonna go in gorilla style and probably fight the 12 spirrigans and then like always win which means the hype is gone. Now the only thing I can look forward to is the final battle arc(s) and I beg plead and pray they don't ruin that for me. Honestly I would have dropped this manga a few chapters back if some irrational part of my heart didn't tell me to keep reading because Hiro will show us the great Faiey Tail again because I know he can do better than the shit I have been reading since the end of torturous even though it may ruin my good memories of it, I still read it in hopes that the amazing and my favorite series fairy tail from tarturous back will return, but lately that hope has be dimming more and more and I think I am just torturing myself on false hope. First they ruin TV and now they ruin Faory Tail

i think you should probably take a break from this manga for a year if thats how you feel. weekly it might be disappointing but as a whole this arc will probably be good.
Jun 22, 2015 7:37 AM

May 2015
denieffe36 said:
KingAce261 said:

i think you should probably take a break from this manga for a year if thats how you feel. weekly it might be disappointing but as a whole this arc will probably be good.

I try but I just can't bring myself to do so. I always have false hope cuz there's a small chance that this week it will be Zerefs past again or the next a funny moment or tommorow a badass fight, but yeah I get what u mean I should probably take a break but as long as there is hope I can't, Fairy Tail used to make Monday (worst day ever) slightly better especially durring school when I could read it before I go, remembering those times I can't just give up on it (but if they kill gramps or keep erza as seventh dropped that will probably push me over the edge cuz permanent stuff like that would ruin the entire manga and up coming chapters)
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 22, 2015 7:57 AM
May 2015
wtfitsmegaman said:
I want to see a fight between natsu and god serena,that would be so good and it isn't even that far fetched since natsu is always the one who fights the leader

I thought the emperor was the leader
Jun 22, 2015 8:24 AM
Jun 2015
KingAce261 said:
denieffe36 said:

I try but I just can't bring myself to do so. I always have false hope cuz there's a small chance that this week it will be Zerefs past again or the next a funny moment or tommorow a badass fight, but yeah I get what u mean I should probably take a break but as long as there is hope I can't, Fairy Tail used to make Monday (worst day ever) slightly better especially durring school when I could read it before I go, remembering those times I can't just give up on it (but if they kill gramps or keep erza as seventh dropped that will probably push me over the edge cuz permanent stuff like that would ruin the entire manga and up coming chapters)

I understand how you feel but I honestly think you had your expectations a little too high. It's understandable though, Hiro can give us gold one day and then give us a trainwreck of a chapter the next day but just try to relax and not think to hard about it otherwise it will ruin the experience. I can't really change how you feel about the series now but try to keep your expectations low if you can. I've been doing that for years and it makes it a little easier to read weekly.
Jun 22, 2015 8:34 AM
Dec 2010
the manga stream translation is different

which is better ?
Jun 22, 2015 8:37 AM
Dec 2010
i just noticed something
in the previous chapter , it was weird that Gajeel was able to hear all that
then in this chapter natsu and Wendy also have very strong ears
maybe because their dragons are gone ?
Jun 22, 2015 8:43 AM
Sep 2014
Wendy was so cuute. :3
Jun 22, 2015 8:59 AM

May 2015
LordChaos246 said:
KingAce261 said:

I understand how you feel but I honestly think you had your expectations a little too high. It's understandable though, Hiro can give us gold one day and then give us a trainwreck of a chapter the next day but just try to relax and not think to hard about it otherwise it will ruin the experience. I can't really change how you feel about the series now but try to keep your expectations low if you can. I've been doing that for years and it makes it a little easier to read weekly.

K I see what u mean but I used to think the worst chapter Hiro did was silver and best adamantium/platinum and the gold were more frequent. On the other hand I've come to expect bronze from the anime because of all those stupid filler arcs which are sometimes even less (copper). Ever since after Tarturous every chapter has felt like either bronze or copper except for the first few that felt silver. I understand though and will now expect bronze from both the anime and manga.
Jun 22, 2015 9:02 AM

May 2015
aos10 said:
i just noticed something

No dragon slayers have have always had enhanced senses (smell, touch/feel, taste, hearing, and sight) it's just that usually in the series the one most showcased is smell and Cobra has the best hearing and can even hear thoughts. Try to think like this dragon slayers have the senses of dragons.
Jun 22, 2015 9:41 AM
May 2015
Does Laxus get sick on transportation? I don't think he does, so maybe only the first generation and third generation dragon slayers are the only ones to get it once they have the potential to use dragon force. That would also explain why Cobra doesn't get sick on transportation.
Jun 22, 2015 9:45 AM
May 2015
KingAce261 said:
aos10 said:
i just noticed something

No dragon slayers have have always had enhanced senses (smell, touch/feel, taste, hearing, and sight) it's just that usually in the series the one most showcased is smell and Cobra has the best hearing and can even hear thoughts. Try to think like this dragon slayers have the senses of dragons.

So why did the 3 ds not hear the convo when Markarov took gildarts under the guild back before the gmg?

And ace, ft is best enjoyed while using limited brain cells so when something actually cool happens, it will exceed expectations and be really good. Plot and action and seriousness always gets sacrificed for humor.
Jun 22, 2015 9:49 AM

May 2014
a lot of people overestimating erzas position as guild master. she didnt even ask to be GM its literally a filler spot until they get makarov back like macao when they were on tenrou. it also wouldnt make sense to leave her behind when they KNOW how dangerous this situation is so they need all the strength they can get. obvious outcome but overall good chapter
Jun 22, 2015 10:02 AM
Jan 2013
Zerienga said:
Does Laxus get sick on transportation? I don't think he does, so maybe only the first generation and third generation dragon slayers are the only ones to get it once they have the potential to use dragon force. That would also explain why Cobra doesn't get sick on transportation.
Zerienga said:

I'm not sure, but this may imply laxus had motion sickness:

apparently no matter which generation, dragon slayers will have motion sickness...
Crescentgenisi said:
KingAce261 said:

So why did the 3 ds not hear the convo when Markarov took gildarts under the guild back before the gmg?

And ace, ft is best enjoyed while using limited brain cells so when something actually cool happens, it will exceed expectations and be really good. Plot and action and seriousness always gets sacrificed for humor.

I'm not sure if i don't miss anything, but natsu's enhanced hearing first was shown in lucy vs flare magic in GMG. Apparently with higher magic capabilities, their sense gradually improve...

as for today's chapter, kinda expect the infiltration will be over in just a few chapter lol. But this will be quite a distraction from FT to Caith Shelter if they don't use their magic of course
Jun 22, 2015 10:08 AM

Dec 2009
Man...poor Wendy. Always thought it was a plot hole that every dragon slayer except her had motion sickness...but I guess you develop it as you get older. Now she'll have to cast her Troia before hand whenever she rides on a vehicle. Also loved how they pretended to be from Cait Shelter and were dressed up in swim suits (I don't complain about fan service, especially when we get it from both the males and females). The ending with the return of Ninja Natsu was epic, though I wonder how Team Natsu will get the hell out of this one.
Jun 22, 2015 10:13 AM
May 2015
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Man...poor Wendy. Always thought it was a plot hole that every dragon slayer except her had motion sickness...but I guess you develop it as you get older. Now she'll have to cast her Troia before hand whenever she rides on a vehicle. Also loved how they pretended to be from Cait Shelter and were dressed up in swim suits (I don't complain about fan service, especially when we get it from both the males and females). The ending with the return of Ninja Natsu was epic, though I wonder how Team Natsu will get the hell out of this one.
Maybe Mest will erase the memory of the navy and the residents besides the little kid?
Jun 22, 2015 10:17 AM
May 2015
Crescentgenisi said:
KingAce261 said:

Dragon slayers have always had strong senses but not to this extent as shown by Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy. The only explanation as to why their senses suddenly improved greatly is because their dragons left their bodies already. Their dragons, creating antibodies might be hindering their growth as dragon slayers. But now that it's gone, their full potential are blooming rapidly, which would explain their hax senses now.
Jun 22, 2015 10:49 AM

May 2015
HamBaconEgg said:
Crescentgenisi said:

Dragon slayers have always had strong senses but not to this extent as shown by Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy. The only explanation as to why their senses suddenly improved greatly is because their dragons left their bodies already. Their dragons, creating antibodies might be hindering their growth as dragon slayers. But now that it's gone, their full potential are blooming rapidly, which would explain their hax senses now.

No they have been to this extent before plus they could only hear a lil and also there is no way to prove there senses have increased because the only persons that actually uses his enhanced hearing is cobra not because the others can't but because they have never had a reason to do so. Also it could just be that they have gotten older u know how our bodies mature well so do there so maybe as they get older their dragons slayer senses increase u don't have to base every theory about the dragonslayers power up and changes on the parents leaving sure their parents may have affect a few thing but not everything.

P.S. : now that I think about it Natsu Heard acnolgoia comming from pretty far away when no one else did and I think it was about the same or more distance than when Natsu and Gajeel used their hearing and that was before igneel appeared, so yeah it probably was that they have always had great hearing as well as their other senses
Jun 22, 2015 10:51 AM

May 2015
Crescentgenisi said:
KingAce261 said:

Dude gramps told Gikdarts at the site of Lumen Historie before FT won the GMG which means no one was there except gildarts and gramps and the rest were at the poor guild hall
Jun 22, 2015 11:00 AM

May 2015
yaokitsme said:
a lot of people overestimating erzas position as guild master. she didnt even ask to be GM its literally a filler spot until they get makarov back like macao when they were on tenrou. it also wouldnt make sense to leave her behind when they KNOW how dangerous this situation is so they need all the strength they can get. obvious outcome but overall good chapter

Except Macao was actually a pretty good GM. I mean he kept the guild together and not destroyed for 7 years while the tenuous team was gone which consisted of their best wizards, say all you want about Macao but that guy deserves credit for how he handled being GM. Also Erza is and knows she is at this point not even the top 3 anymore, ever since natsu and gajeel got dual elements they surpassed her and Gray too when he got ice devil slayer magic. Laxus is still a badass poweerhouse and always will be same goes for Girldarts on the other hand Erza is Mira equal so no she did not have to go no matter how dangerous also she made it more dangerous for her fellow guild mates, lumen historie, and possibly the entire earth land by not staying behind to guard lumen histories when the guild is at its weakest. For crying outloud she could at least have said "we are going on a secret mission, be on high alert and guard the guild" instead she just takes the worst team for infiltration ever (except Mest and Gray those two have proven themselves) with herself and leaves without a word to go on a wild goose chase to find someone they don't even know his location. If Alvarez wanted they could easily waltz right in and steal lumen historie or even kill all the members as an example of what will happen.
Jun 22, 2015 12:15 PM

Jan 2015
KingAce261 said:
] Also Erza is and knows she is at this point not even the top 3 anymore, ever since natsu and gajeel got dual elements they surpassed her and Gray too when he got ice devil slayer magic. Laxus is still a badass poweerhouse and always will be same goes for Girldarts on the other hand Erza is Mira equal so no she did not have to go no matter how dangerous

What on earth are you basing this on? Natsu might be stronger but there's no definitive way of determining that. And what makes you think Laxus is better than Erza? We haven't even seen Laxus after the time skip. I'm not trying to pick a fight but come on, everything you said isn't exactly based on facts, it's simply based on how much you like certain characters and how much you dislike others.
ahsinam33Jun 22, 2015 7:42 PM
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jun 22, 2015 1:11 PM

May 2015
^What makes you think he is nit and no matter how u look at it era and mira are tied. Laxus proved he is the second strongest member in the guild when they fought hades and Natsu and Gajeel surpassed Erza when they got dual element mode and Gray when he got Ice devil slayer. C'mon and why u gotta say I don't like erza all she has her badass moment but even when this show started she was weaker than laxus and powerleveks change. Plus you have seen how big a power up dual element mode is for a first gen that power could easily surpass a 3rd gen dragon force two actually. Think about when Natsu fought Hades u think Erza can beat that. Think about it you know Laxus is one of the most powerful characters in the guild he even beat Jura for crying out loud and with dual elemen and devil slayer magic with them Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel have definetly surpasssed Erza, if there was another s class quest those two wouldn't worry about the vs Curreent S class (maybe for Laxus and Gildarts but they might even be able to beat them two or at least put up one hell of s fight) and would mostly worry about the Vs. other particaptits (not all of them probably only each other)

P.S.: I do believe Erza is powerful but like I said she is same level as Mira and just gets more moments to showcase power cuz she's on team natsu. Plus Mira is powerful so it's not that she is weak she just isn't considered top 3 in the guild anymore not because she and Mira go weaker but because Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel got a lot stronger, especially since the dragons are gone who I suspect were limiting their power to decrease the chance of them Turing into dragons while they made the antibodies

(I apologize for any typos, this is on my iPad with auto correct)
KingAce261Jun 22, 2015 1:16 PM
Jun 22, 2015 2:18 PM

Feb 2012
Lol Gajeel about that bullshit, talking how those enemies are some elite and stuff, like we don't know they'll get one shotted.
Jun 22, 2015 2:25 PM
May 2015
They didn't look like they used their magic when they took out the soldiers...........
Jun 22, 2015 2:30 PM

Apr 2008
Actually if you stop and think about it Natsu is the only one who sorta stuck to the unknown identity routine of an infiltration.. See everyone else is kicking the guards with their faces exposed while most of Natsu's face is covered by the scarf.
Jun 22, 2015 2:49 PM

Jun 2013
Crescentgenisi said:
They didn't look like they used their magic when they took out the soldiers...........

Those guys are foot soldiers, what did you expect?? The Empire has more man power than Ishgar, that's why they are feared, that and the 12 shields. Judging by your comment, you might think everyone is "weak", because they took down some foot soldiers, doesn't work that way.
Jun 22, 2015 2:58 PM

May 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Actually if you stop and think about it Natsu is the only one who sorta stuck to the unknown identity routine of an infiltration.. See everyone else is kicking the guards with their faces exposed while most of Natsu's face is covered by the scarf.

Except that is a one of a kind scarf and he always has it and he always wears the exact same clothes, actually I never got how idiots fall for masks especially superman all he does is take off his glasses. These people still have the same body builds and etc all u can't see is the face, but yeah I get what you mean at least he tried to cover his fac, not be seen, and be a ninja.
Jun 22, 2015 3:14 PM
May 2015
metsujin said:
Crescentgenisi said:

Those guys are foot soldiers, what did you expect?? The Empire has more man power than Ishgar, that's why they are feared, that and the 12 shields. Judging by your comment, you might think everyone is "weak", because they took down some foot soldiers, doesn't work that way.

As in their magic is really recognizable
"Hey this group has a fire wizard, a celestrial wizard, an ice Mage, a sky maiden, someone who can requip really fast...."
The soldiers said they knew a few guilds from ishgal and I bet fairy tail is one they are on the lookout for
Jun 22, 2015 3:16 PM

Dec 2014
I don't mind the idea of an infiltration to locate Makarov prior to a war. But WHY THE HELL IS ERZA WITH THEM??? Honestly, she's supposed to be the Guild Master but just abandons the guild while it's trying to rebuild itself? Send the powerful members off to rescue Makarov, but have her stay back and work with the rest of the guilds on what would happen should war break out.
Erza's extreme plot armor and role in the story are normally what annoy me, but at this point her character is getting irksome as well....

Gajeel and Levy though, adorable! xD
CamTheThiefJun 22, 2015 3:22 PM
Jun 22, 2015 4:41 PM

Jan 2015
Last page=Automatic 5/5
Jun 22, 2015 5:02 PM
May 2015
This was overall a fun chapter. I am weirded out by gray.

Did he really have to come back without clothes saying "I'm done?"
Exactly what did you do to Wendy and Natsu?
Jun 22, 2015 6:22 PM
Mar 2015
ahsinam33 said:
KingAce261 said:
] Also Erza is and knows she is at this point not even the top 3 anymore, ever since natsu and gajeel got dual elements they surpassed her and Gray too when he got ice devil slayer magic. Laxus is still a badass poweerhouse and always will be same goes for Girldarts on the other hand Erza is Mira equal so no she did not have to go no matter how dangerous

What on earth are you basing this on? Natsu might be stronger but there's no definitive way of determining that. And what makes you think Laxus is better than Erza? I'm not trying to pick a fight but come on, everything you said isn't exactly based on facts, it's simply based on how much you like certain characters and how much you dislike others.

Yeah this is clearly biased. Ezra is essential superman she will always be a storing as she needs to be no explanations. That means stronger then you. She is still top tier, and defiantly ahead of gajeel, since when are his shadows comparable to Lauxus lightning.
Jun 22, 2015 6:36 PM

May 2015
trump54 said:
ahsinam33 said:

What on earth are you basing this on? Natsu might be stronger but there's no definitive way of determining that. And what makes you think Laxus is better than Erza? I'm not trying to pick a fight but come on, everything you said isn't exactly based on facts, it's simply based on how much you like certain characters and how much you dislike others.

Yeah this is clearly biased. Ezra is essential superman she will always be a storing as she needs to be no explanations. That means stronger then you. She is still top tier, and defiantly ahead of gajeel, since when are his shadows comparable to Lauxus lightning.

U guys are calling me biased look in the mirror. You literal just said Erza is so powerful she gets random powerups, tell me where this was when she fought Jellal, hades, etc. The only character that gets power ups to be as strong as needed to beat the boss is Natsu. Get it through your heads Erza is not a god stop fawning over her. All I said was that Laxus and Gildarts were always stronger than her and Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel got stronger than her when they got dual element and ice devil slayer magic. Ezra is the same level of power as Mira is just gets more times to showcase cuz she is main. If you are calling me baised then look up its dictionary or demotion meaning and then look at my posts again.

*not this is magic power/magic strength not share scariness
Jun 22, 2015 7:59 PM

Jan 2015
KingAce261 said:
trump54 said:

U guys are calling me biased look in the mirror. You literal just said Erza is so powerful she gets random powerups, tell me where this was when she fought Jellal, hades, etc. The only character that gets power ups to be as strong as needed to beat the boss is Natsu. Get it through your heads Erza is not a god stop fawning over her. All I said was that Laxus and Gildarts were always stronger than her and Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel got stronger than her when they got dual element and ice devil slayer magic. Ezra is the same level of power as Mira is just gets more times to showcase cuz she is main. If you are calling me baised then look up its dictionary or demotion meaning and then look at my posts again.

Hey, hey. Don't get mad at me too, I never said Erza was a god. To tell the truth, Erza's fight with Kyoka annoyed me too.
But as far as her fight with Jellal is concerned, she was unable to fight properly against him because of her feelings for him. Though she wouldn't have been able to defeat Jellal even if she tried; Jellal is a lot stronger than her and even Natsu. You said it yourself, Natsu gets powerups. If he hadn't eaten Etherion there's no way he would have been able to defeat Jellal. Same goes for the fight with Hades. If it weren't for Laxus' help, Natsu wouldn't have been able to win. And why does Natsu get all the powerups necessary to win? Because he's the main character.
Though with Natsu being E.N.D. I know he's going to end up stronger than everyone else eventually; I won't deny that.
But there's one thing about Erza. She's a really good fighter but she doesn't really use magic that much. Her armours require magic but she usually wins by virtue of her skill, not due to sheer power, so I'll give you that.
ahsinam33Jun 22, 2015 11:18 PM
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jun 23, 2015 2:33 AM

Sep 2014
Cait Shelter again lulz.
Dem ninja skills xD
And there goes the infiltration ^^
Kinda weird to see Wendy too with motion sickness, pretty sure she didn't have any problems before, only Natsu. I guess age has something to do with that.
Nice jutsu ^^
Jun 23, 2015 3:15 AM

Mar 2014
The only thing that I loved about this chapter was Hiro divinely delivering 10/10 Erza & Lucy fanservice.

Other than that, the chapter as a whole was simply OK.
Jun 23, 2015 4:13 AM
Oct 2013
What was to be expected the infiltration fails and it becomes an all out war.

Whatever it was expected and well executed till now.
Jun 23, 2015 4:52 AM

May 2015
Isterio said:

Il still hoping Mest (Fairy Tail Spy MVV) erases the soldiers memories and replace them with something so they can still do infiltration
Jun 23, 2015 5:01 AM
Oct 2013
KingAce261 said:
Isterio said:

Il still hoping Mest (Fairy Tail Spy MVV) erases the soldiers memories and replace them with something so they can still do infiltration

This would be a solid way to solve the storytelling into a stealth mission, but that´s not Fairy Tail. Even during the Mira/Natsu "infiltration" out of nowhere 5 guys popped up who had to be defeated.

The whole idea behind the "infiltration" will probably be hat not all of Fairy Tail will be involved but the Tenru team. If you look at it who is on the mission currently? The tenru team excluding Gildarts. Also the Government isn´t involved.

I bet my ass that Hiro if anything will troll us into thinking it´s gonna be different this time to make it another typical Fairy Tail Arc but just like Tartaros this will have reporcussions.

What I wanna see this arc is this. Give Mira a fucking win. Stop trolling the B team in general and give Laxus a proper fight not a oneshot you´re strong I give up.
Make Lissana impactful to whatever, expore her relationship with her siblings a little more or with Natsu currently she´s a fanservice character. Either she´s Kawai or semi naked.

Least developed character that´s considered "important".
IsterioJun 23, 2015 5:37 AM
Jun 23, 2015 6:34 AM

May 2015
Isterio said:
KingAce261 said:

This would be a solid way to solve the storytelling into a stealth mission, but that´s not Fairy Tail. Even during the Mira/Natsu "infiltration" out of nowhere 5 guys popped up who had to be defeated.

The whole idea behind the "infiltration" will probably be hat not all of Fairy Tail will be involved but the Tenru team. If you look at it who is on the mission currently? The tenru team excluding Gildarts. Also the Government isn´t involved.

I bet my ass that Hiro if anything will troll us into thinking it´s gonna be different this time to make it another typical Fairy Tail Arc but just like Tartaros this will have reporcussions.

What I wanna see this arc is this. Give Mira a fucking win. Stop trolling the B team in general and give Laxus a proper fight not a oneshot you´re strong I give up.
Make Lissana impactful to whatever, expore her relationship with her siblings a little more or with Natsu currently she´s a fanservice character. Either she´s Kawai or semi naked.

Least developed character that´s considered "important".

What I'm hopping is that mest erases the guys memories and they get gramps then leave then when they come back they find that becuase Erza left without telling erveyrone to be in high alert or stay herself. Lumen historic is stolen and everyone nit in team tenrou is injured badly, while the rest recover team tenrou with maybe some help from other guilds and or magic council go to Alvarez to get revenge and lumen historic back. They can go in gorrilla style but I'm hoping they go in military style and that Mavis helps with tactics again

To bad the changes of this happening is slim and yeah I hope they give B team more battle because they are definitely better than A team it's just that A team is team Natsu and main. Ezra and Mira are equal so anything Erza can do Mira can do she just doesn't get any chances. Same goes to the others and we all know Laxus is a Badass' Badass but he gets very few times to be a badass. Then there's lucy her fights are always so boring I wish they would let her take a back seat once in a while and let a B team member shine and same goes for Wendy her fights aren't as boring as Lucy but still she can fight but you really just wanna see her on a team with support and healing and combat.
Jun 23, 2015 6:36 AM

May 2015
ahsinam33 said:
KingAce261 said:

Hey, hey. Don't get mad at me too, I never said Erza was a god. To tell the truth, Erza's fight with Kyoka annoyed me too.
But as far as her fight with Jellal is concerned, she was unable to fight properly against him because of her feelings for him. Though she wouldn't have been able to defeat Jellal even if she tried; Jellal is a lot stronger than her and even Natsu. You said it yourself, Natsu gets powerups. If he hadn't eaten Etherion there's no way he would have been able to defeat Jellal. Same goes for the fight with Hades. If it weren't for Laxus' help, Natsu wouldn't have been able to win. And why does Natsu get all the powerups necessary to win? Because he's the main character.
Though with Natsu being E.N.D. I know he's going to end up stronger than everyone else eventually; I won't deny that.
But there's one thing about Erza. She's a really good fighter but she doesn't really use magic that much. Her armours require magic but she usually wins by virtue of her skill, not due to sheer power, so I'll give you that.

Yeah I be what you mean if there was no magic power Erza and Mira would definetly be one of the tops waaaay better than almost everyone, except I still think Laxus and Gildarts would be badass and probably crime bosses and Gramps would probably still be their leader.
Jun 23, 2015 8:49 AM

Jan 2015
KingAce261 said:
ahsinam33 said:

Yeah I be what you mean if there was no magic power Erza and Mira would definetly be one of the tops waaaay better than almost everyone, except I still think Laxus and Gildarts would be badass and probably crime bosses and Gramps would probably still be their leader.

Good thing we finally came to an agreement.
Though there's one more thing I want to say.
KingAce261 said:

What I'm hopping is that mest erases the guys memories and they get gramps then leave then when they come back they find that becuase Erza left without telling erveyrone to be in high alert or stay herself. Lumen historic is stolen and everyone nit in team tenrou is injured badly, while the rest recover team tenrou with maybe some help from other guilds and or magic council go to Alvarez to get revenge and lumen historic back. They can go in gorrilla style but I'm hoping they go in military style and that Mavis helps with tactics again

While I admit this could be a nice development, what I don't understand is why everyone is complaining about Erza leaving the guild unguarded. I mean, Fairy Tail was brought back a few days ago. Their guild was left unguarded for the entire past year. Makarov didn't leave anyone to guard the place now did he? If Lumen Histoire could have been stolen it would have been stolen by now. I don't know what exactly the system is but I suppose getting to Lumen isn't exactly so easy.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jun 23, 2015 9:12 AM

May 2015
ahsinam33 said:
KingAce261 said:

Good thing we finally came to an agreement.
Though there's one more thing I want to say.
KingAce261 said:

While I admit this could be a nice development, what I don't understand is why everyone is complaining about Erza leaving the guild unguarded. I mean, Fairy Tail was brought back a few days ago. Their guild was left unguarded for the entire past year. Makarov didn't leave anyone to guard the place now did he? If Lumen Histoire could have been stolen it would have been stolen by now. I don't know what exactly the system is but I suppose getting to Lumen isn't exactly so easy.

No one had to worry about that because the magic council had all its weapons, the etherion canon, face, etc but those weapons had to be passed down up torturous mostly Jackal killed all the council members before they could pass them down so now the council has no weapons that why this whole thing is getting started because the council can't use their weapons to stop Alvarez, the last time they attacked they were stopped by the council and if they did so again while team tenrou is gone they would have been stopped by the council, but this time the council has no war stopping final weapons which is why this whole arc got started because Alvarzss can now go to war with Ishagar to get Lumen Historie and not be stopped by the council. That is why everyone is pissed about the delicious Erza made to leave the guild unguarded and why it didn't matter when team tenrou was on tenrou island. Also about Markrovahv he went there so he probably made up a lie like it was destroyed or he changed its location but Alvarzes thinks military not family and emotional if someone out of nowhere rebuilds the guild then they will think Lumen Historie is still there and they are setting up a base to use it on them. They don't know that gramps hasn't told them all about it.

Also I'm just now rembering this but the whole reason gramps diabanded the guild and went to Alvarzes was because he knew there was a chance they would come over to steal Lumen Hostorie he just thought protecting his children was more important.
KingAce261Jun 23, 2015 6:13 PM
Jun 23, 2015 9:21 AM

May 2014
Wuhhh, Mest can't even fly over a whole ocean? Now I know why Ishgar's mages aren't as strong as the West continent's mages.
Huh so a place that is named after a herb/flower is a terrirtory of Fiore? :o
Hmm rather odd habit.
Ahhhh they left poor Levy behind, so glad to see that Levy and Gajeel's relationship is processing nicely.
Wow wait, sex appeal worked? That's new :o
Oh I see, I'm reading Naruto. Wrong manga lol.
Whew, btw Mest wasn't planning on helping that kid at all huh.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.