Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (106) « First ... « 104 105 [106]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Apr 8, 1:12 AM

Didn't hear anything yet, I wouldn't count on it anytime soon.

Jul 4, 6:38 PM
@Kotori I kinda feel like you will have to either get your own way of updating MAL or add support for other places. I dunno how, but kiitsu updates MAL even now, somehow.

Jul 10, 12:18 AM

Well i mean even if an API is down, surely there's a way to spoof actual website inputs given you login correctly, as in surrogate the program for the normal web traffic and use bots in the exe to automate it.

I imagine it'd be slower and a bit of a pain to program, but i imagine it's doable.
❀桜舞う空~        @ping me for anime clarifications.        CosmoGenesis Project

Jul 10, 1:07 AM

That's how malu worked in the beginning.

Jul 20, 6:30 PM
GenesisAria said:
Well i mean even if an API is down, surely there's a way to spoof actual website inputs given you login correctly, as in surrogate the program for the normal web traffic and use bots in the exe to automate it.

I imagine it'd be slower and a bit of a pain to program, but i imagine it's doable.

Kotori said:
That's how malu worked in the beginning.

Indeed, but then they added API and made Kotori lower his guard ;x And that's how we're here. I'm serious about possibly making MALu support Anilist or Kitsu in some way... I have no hope for MAL to get their API back up at any point in time in foreseeable future (tho that means a lot of workhours to change stuff, so I dunno if it's worth it for you).

Jul 20, 6:43 PM

I have a backup of the old "api" I used before the actual API, but most of it doesn't work anymore with all the changes MAL has gone through since then.

Pages (106) « First ... « 104 105 [106]