Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 25, 2017 10:29 AM
Aug 2015
Rather than a third season, I think its more likely going to be a movie to cover volume 12, which may or may not be the last one. This series need a closure. Too many unanswered questions.
eikichi00Apr 25, 2017 10:33 AM
Apr 25, 2017 11:01 PM
Mar 2016
I would prefer a movie to end this series. A whole other season would drag it out too much
Apr 26, 2017 12:48 PM
Apr 2017
been waiting 2 year guys? any body get the info when it'll be relase?
Apr 26, 2017 1:05 PM

Dec 2014
I agree a movie would be better. It's not 100% sure that the 12th volume will be the last; but it's very likely.
AnathorApr 26, 2017 1:08 PM
Apr 26, 2017 1:07 PM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
Izaq-san said:

No release date as it hasn't been given a confirmation for another season. I don't think there's enough content in the novel to even make another season if I remember correctly, but I could be misinformed.
Apr 26, 2017 5:05 PM

May 2015
Jupio said:
Izaq-san said:

No release date as it hasn't been given a confirmation for another season. I don't think there's enough content in the novel to even make another season if I remember correctly, but I could be misinformed.
BUt on the plus side, Wataru Watari is currently working on the LN for the Volume 12. So, we'll have to wait for more LN until further notice.
If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
Apr 26, 2017 5:16 PM
ONE MORE PULL

Aug 2012
SliceOfLifuu said:
Jupio said:

BUt on the plus side, Wataru Watari is currently working on the LN for the Volume 12. So, we'll have to wait for more LN until further notice.

Keep in mind that the anime is based off of the LN, the 2 seasons that were produced based on it follow up to around volume 11. So logically you would require atleast another 6-8 more volumes to even get enough content for a new season to be produced. I'm all for it though, hope it lasts that long, it had pretty good sales and alot of recognition for it's animation and plot.
Apr 30, 2017 2:45 PM

Jan 2009
That last episode was too cruel. Need atleast one EP.
May 17, 2017 5:05 PM

Sep 2014
ME WANT MOARRRRRRRRRR! plz
Jun 14, 2017 5:29 PM
Jun 2017
season 3 bt not yet the end or finale
Jun 14, 2017 5:41 PM

Sep 2009
No, two seasons was bad enough.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Jun 30, 2017 3:22 AM
Aug 2013
I have love this anime, it reminds me of reality some point except the relationship between Yukino/Yui and Hachiman.

Any news on volume 12. i hope that at least we get an OVA for a finale you know or something like the RELIFE anime is going to get in 2018.

Because that way season 2 ending was just bad.

Hopefully a finale is made for volume 12 into an ova like volume 10.5 did i guess fans have to wait for volume 12 to be released.

WHAT TO PEOPLE THINK OF THIS COMMENT?
Jul 5, 2017 11:41 AM
Jul 2017
There is definitely going to be a season 3 apart from the cliffhanger we were left there are other clues also like how there is 2 rows of 13 stickers above the Service Clubs's door and plenty of space for a third row of stickers each indicating one episode. It is just a matter of when.
Jul 5, 2017 11:46 AM
Nov 2016
UPKM_G0Ds said:
There is definitely going to be a season 3 apart from the cliffhanger we were left there are other clues also like how there is 2 rows of 13 stickers above the Service Clubs's door and plenty of space for a third row of stickers each indicating one episode. It is just a matter of when.

The "when" is after we get the final bits of novel from the author lol
Jul 5, 2017 11:50 AM
Jul 2017
Storm_Havok said:
UPKM_G0Ds said:

The "when" is after we get the final bits of novel from the author lol

True but as long as we get it I will be happy
Jul 9, 2017 10:32 PM

Jun 2017
A season three would be nice and it would be better if we know who hachiman ends up with.
Jul 30, 2017 1:21 PM
Jul 2017
Season 3 please!!!!!!!
Aug 27, 2017 6:35 AM
Aug 2017
I hope so because i want to look at Iroha more hahahah don't judge me by the way😂
Sep 13, 2017 9:41 PM
Jun 2017
These japanese authors are toying with my emotions...
If we could get schezchun sauce then this should be a piece of cake!
Sep 25, 2017 12:46 AM

Apr 2013
Hachiman deservers at least another two seasons >_<
Sep 29, 2017 1:46 AM
May 2017
Btw volume 12 is out,with volume 13 and 14 on the way...season 3 is most likely to come
Sep 29, 2017 11:53 PM
Sep 2017
Any idea when season 3 will come out ???
Sep 30, 2017 2:21 PM
Nov 2016
CosmosMoon1 said:

It's only 3 more novels of content. Idk if there will be a season 3 lol. Probably OVAs or a movie
VesperVioletOct 1, 2017 1:30 PM
Sep 30, 2017 11:12 PM
Sep 2017
Doctuh_Watson said:
CosmosMoon1 said:

It's only 3 more novels of content. Idk if there will be a season 2 lol. Probably OVAs or a movie
Can you recommend some anime like this?
Oct 1, 2017 1:18 PM

May 2015
CosmosMoon1 said:
Doctuh_Watson said:

It's only 3 more novels of content. Idk if there will be a season 2 lol. Probably OVAs or a movie
One anime that is very close to this anime is definitely Hyouka. It has 22 episodes.
If God exists, then he should try extending my deadline right now!
~ Kobayashi, Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon - Episode 12
Oct 1, 2017 1:29 PM
Nov 2016
CosmosMoon1 said:
Doctuh_Watson said:

Like, as in RomComs? With an MC like Hachiman?
Idk any shows with an MC like Hachiman, Classroom of The Elite tries so hard to be an Oregairu clone but it's so ass and pretentious.

As for a quality romcom, go with Toradora if you haven't seen it already, it's the best romcom in my honest opinion, Oregairu & Toradora are very, very close to one another in quality. Your Lie In April is good stuff, really sad though lol, idk if that's what you're looking for. I'm sorry I can't recommend you stuff like Oregairu. To my limited knowledge on the "Romcom" genre (Is Oregairu even a romcom??), there is nothing quite like Oregairu. But you ought to ask people on here, Reddit, or Crunchyroll in a forum for some recommendations. Hope you get good stuff till an OVA, or movie for this comes out!
Oct 2, 2017 1:14 AM
Sep 2017
Doctuh_Watson said:
CosmosMoon1 said:

Idk any shows with an MC like Hachiman, Classroom of The Elite tries so hard to be an Oregairu clone but it's so ass and pretentious.

As for a quality romcom, go with Toradora if you haven't seen it already, it's the best romcom in my honest opinion, Oregairu & Toradora are very, very close to one another in quality. Your Lie In April is good stuff, really sad though lol, idk if that's what you're looking for. I'm sorry I can't recommend you stuff like Oregairu. To my limited knowledge on the "Romcom" genre (Is Oregairu even a romcom??), there is nothing quite like Oregairu. But you ought to ask people on here, Reddit, or Crunchyroll in a forum for some recommendations. Hope you get good stuff till an OVA, or movie for this comes out!
I am searching for any good anime😉....be it romcom or anything.I liked pet girl of sakurasau BTW . Any recommendation?
New to anime.
Oct 3, 2017 4:24 PM
Nov 2016
CosmosMoon1 said:
Doctuh_Watson said:

I am searching for any good anime😉....be it romcom or anything.I liked pet girl of sakurasau BTW . Any recommendation?
New to anime.

Go look at my anime list lol. Anything in my top 10 is a must watch. Or anything I gave above a 7. You'll probably enjoy Re Zero, Steins Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist
Oct 3, 2017 7:41 PM
Jan 2017
CosmosMoon1 said:
Doctuh_Watson said:

New to anime.

I would say go watch the Monogatari Series, it's got the same kind of main character and very very very good female characters.
But I'm not sure recommending the Monogatari Series to someone who has just started watching anime is a good idea, it might be.
It's one of those shows that gets better the more anime you watch, unlike 98% of anime.
Just go watch Bakemonogatari, give it 4 or 5 episodes so you get accustomed to the artstyle and the characters, if you don't like it then just drop it and maybe get back to it once you're a weeb like the rest of us.
The writing by Nisio Isin is excelent, on par with Oregairu (if not better), and the way Shaft adapted his light novels is one of the best adaptations of anything I have ever seen.
Also it's got like 70 episodes and it's already kinda finished. And it's not like the series keeps you in a constant cliffhanger each season, it's a lot of short story arcs that focus on different characters made up of 3 to 6 episodes each.
Oct 13, 2017 5:31 AM
Sep 2017
haykodarb said:
CosmosMoon1 said:
New to anime.

I would say go watch the Monogatari Series, it's got the same kind of main character and very very very good female characters.
But I'm not sure recommending the Monogatari Series to someone who has just started watching anime is a good idea, it might be.
It's one of those shows that gets better the more anime you watch, unlike 98% of anime.
Just go watch Bakemonogatari, give it 4 or 5 episodes so you get accustomed to the artstyle and the characters, if you don't like it then just drop it and maybe get back to it once you're a weeb like the rest of us.
The writing by Nisio Isin is excelent, on par with Oregairu (if not better), and the way Shaft adapted his light novels is one of the best adaptations of anything I have ever seen.
Also it's got like 70 episodes and it's already kinda finished. And it's not like the series keeps you in a constant cliffhanger each season, it's a lot of short story arcs that focus on different characters made up of 3 to 6 episodes each.
thnks for the advice.Finished Owarimonogatari season 2 today XD(It was great)
Oct 13, 2017 5:45 AM
Sep 2017
CosmosMoon1 said:
haykodarb said:

Any more recommendation?;)
Oct 13, 2017 5:48 AM

Sep 2017
A movie will be enough.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Oct 13, 2017 11:26 AM
Jan 2017
CosmosMoon1 said:

Did you only watch Owari S2? Check to see if you have watched all of Monogatari (You probably haven't), including the 3 Kizumonogatari films.

A few you may like

-Steins;Gate
-Tsuki Ga Kirei
-The Tatami Galaxy
-Katanagatari
-Mob Psycho 100
-Shirobako
-Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
-Madoka Magika
-Anohana
-Erased
-Ore Monogatari
Oct 13, 2017 6:38 PM
Sep 2017
haykodarb said:
CosmosMoon1 said:

Did you only watch Owari S2? Check to see if you have watched all of Monogatari (You probably haven't), including the 3 Kizumonogatari films.

A few you may like

-Steins;Gate
-Tsuki Ga Kirei
-The Tatami Galaxy
-Katanagatari
-Mob Psycho 100
-Shirobako
-Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
-Madoka Magika
-Anohana
-Erased
-Ore Monogatari
Watched all the seasons of monogatari in airing order(including kizumonogatari):)
Oct 22, 2017 11:40 PM
Oct 2017
yes we want third season
Oct 30, 2017 9:14 PM

Oct 2017
Only if Yui gets Hachiman...fuck Yukino!
Oct 30, 2017 9:28 PM

Jul 2015
Only if it moves toward a choice. If it continues with the dick jerking between girls, then it might as well stay as it is
Nov 19, 2017 10:47 AM
Nov 2017
How’s the light novel doing? Does it has enough materials to create a new season?
Nov 20, 2017 9:21 AM
Oct 2016
VaasMontenegro said:
CosmosMoon1 said:
One anime that is very close to this anime is definitely Hyouka. It has 22 episodes.

Pay very close attention to the difference in category tags of each - they don't lie.
Nov 20, 2017 10:28 AM

Apr 2015
I wish there was another season. I read mangas but I personally have difficulties with light novels.

So many anime where I won't know the end because of that ...
Dec 4, 2017 1:41 AM
May 2017
Has there been any news yet?
Dec 13, 2017 8:27 AM

Sep 2009
any news on and OVA or Movie would be nice

Dec 26, 2017 9:42 PM

Jun 2017
Everyone wants a third season for My Teen Romantic Comedy
Jan 1, 2018 1:34 AM
Dec 2017
It must be continued on third season because the second season on ending part is not completed what yukino said.
Jan 4, 2018 5:55 AM
Mar 2015
OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW PISSED IM NOW

this anime is fucking masterpiece, and there's no third season yet, no one knows if there will be and THIS IS HOW IT ENDS?

ffs

I literally watched two seasons in two days, fallen in love in this anime and story gives so much answers I wanna know. well. hopefully novel is still on-going, so there's chance there will be third season, if no.

im gonna fucking !#@$ them. >_<

(or just read novel, which I dont want to, I prefer anime >:)
Jan 4, 2018 4:44 PM
Nov 2016
NeBuchan said:

this anime is fucking masterpiece, and there's no third season yet, no one knows if there will be and THIS IS HOW IT ENDS?

ffs

I literally watched two seasons in two days, fallen in love in this anime and story gives so much answers I wanna know. well. hopefully novel is still on-going, so there's chance there will be third season, if no.

I'm glad you loved it, but go watch Toradora in the meantime. Greatest rom com ever, snafu is the only thing close to it in quality.
Jan 4, 2018 5:36 PM
Jan 2017
2.5 years since finished airing and no s3 or atleast OVAs to finish it, I feel sad now. :(
Jan 4, 2018 5:42 PM

Jun 2017
NeBuchan said:

ffs

From what I hear, the novel is currently on hiatus (one of the cause of no season 3)
I'm a shitposter for fun
Jan 5, 2018 4:35 AM
Mar 2015
ZionPulse said:
NeBuchan said:

ffs

From what I hear, the novel is currently on hiatus (one of the cause of no season 3)

I read somewhere that the novel will end on 14 volumes, 12 got released in September 2017 I think [?] and 13,14 will be released at the same time. Not sure if it's true, but... that's not a lot of volumes, but I think still should be enough for third season with 13episodes. But I hope it won't end on 14volumes too >.<
Jan 9, 2018 2:05 AM

Jun 2013
Apparently the author started writing again for oregairu, but take that with a grain of salt. That’s basically the only reason there isn’t a season 3
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 21, 2015

667 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 10:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.