Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2015 5:59 AM

Jan 2015
Hello!

First of all, i didnt find any right topic for this thread, so im really sorry, if there is one, could you please move it?

My question is if the fate stay night LN series got any "bad ending" routes, where Gilgamesh can achieve his goal and destory earth? Or any route, where not shirou and rin with saber and archer are victorious?

Regards.
Aug 20, 2016 9:33 AM

Dec 2015
SkullProX said:
My question is if the fate stay night LN series got any "bad ending" routes, where Gilgamesh can achieve his goal and destory earth?

That’s kinda impossible, since the Counter Force would nuke him after he activates the Grail. He could probably devastate Japan, but the cataclysm would be contained after that.

Or any route, where not shirou and rin with saber and archer are victorious?

Well, Heaven’s Feel has a different outcome compared to the Fate route and UBW.
Aug 20, 2016 1:56 PM

Jan 2015
Xarvon said:
SkullProX said:
My question is if the fate stay night LN series got any "bad ending" routes, where Gilgamesh can achieve his goal and destory earth?

That’s kinda impossible, since the Counter Force would nuke him after he activates the Grail. He could probably devastate Japan, but the cataclysm would be contained after that.

Who is in the counterforce? Isnt gil the strongest being in the fate universe? I heard EA with full power could wipe universes out...
Aug 20, 2016 2:08 PM

Dec 2015
SkullProX said:
Xarvon said:

Who is in the counterforce? Isnt gil the strongest being in the fate universe? I heard EA with full power could wipe universes out...

The Counter Force is basically a spiral of energy formed by the collective unconsciousness that responds to threats of planet destruction or human extinction. In order to become a special kind of Heroic Spirit (called Counter Guardian), Emiya Shirou made a pact with it and became the Archer we know from Fate/Stay Night. Here’s the flashback from UBW where he made a pact with the Counter Force.

Gil is far from being the strongest in the Nasuverse. Even without talking about beings different than Heroic Spirits, there are Servants on the same tier as him (Enkidu, Karna, Ozymandias, Solomon). Also full-powered Ea can’t destroy universes.
Aug 20, 2016 2:18 PM

Jan 2015
Xarvon said:
SkullProX said:

The Counter Force is basically a spiral of energy formed by the collective unconsciousness that responds to threats of planet destruction or human extinction. In order to become a special kind of Heroic Spirit (called Counter Guardian), Emiya Shirou made a pact with it and became the Archer we know from Fate/Stay Night. Here’s the flashback from UBW where he made a pact with the Counter Force.

Gil is far from being the strongest in the Nasuverse. Even without talking about beings different than Heroic Spirits, there are Servants on the same tier as him (Enkidu, Karna, Ozymandias, Solomon). Also full-powered Ea can’t destroy universes.

Oh, I see, that makes it clear thanks. But if ppl like emiya are counter guardians ... well only shirou for e.g gilgamesh is waaaayy stronger than him
Aug 20, 2016 2:24 PM

Dec 2015
SkullProX said:
Oh, I see, that makes it clear thanks. But if ppl like emiya are counter guardians ... well only shirou for e.g gilgamesh is waaaayy stronger than him

EMIYA Counter Guardian >>> EMIYA Archer Servant, since the Counter Force can supply unlimited mana to the Counter Guardians that it deploys (and it can send dozens of them, if necessary).
Aug 20, 2016 2:36 PM

Dec 2015
Xarvon said:
SkullProX said:

The Counter Force wouldn't budge unless Gilgamesh wanted to wipe out ALL humanity on earth, which isn't Gil's plan. Counter Guardians and drastic measures are only taken to prevent total extinction. Otherwise the best it does is giving a little push in the conscience of those that could beat him (such as Shirou in the UBW route or worst case scenario people like Arc or Aoko) to avoid great harm.

But yeah doesn't change the fact that Gil would get stopped at some point by forces superior to him.

More topics from this board

» I need help šŸ˜­

Klicksey - Jan 27

2 by Klicksey »»
Jan 27, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Chapter 65 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2013

6 by Volt10 »»
Dec 11, 2023 7:27 PM

» so..is this manga based on the anime or based on VN?

abj314 - Feb 15, 2022

7 by Yuriaen »»
Jan 17, 2023 10:10 AM

» do you think this is getting picked up again for an english release ?

darkestTimes - Nov 14, 2018

1 by abystoma2 »»
Aug 8, 2021 2:38 AM

Poll: » Fate/stay night Chapter 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Dec 17, 2009

1 by wildhood »»
Mar 15, 2019 12:59 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.