Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2015 1:05 AM

Jan 2009
Tyrel said:
What does having better/new servers and or enough forum moderators have to do with allowing simple listing threads?

because more forum activity from listing threads means more forum moderating and more server load?

i already replied on that, basically Luna is saying MAL wants more discussions, eventhough listing threads provide discussion too a lot of times especially when people starts criticizing each others list

its funny MAL is a listing site but its not allowing listing threads
Jun 19, 2015 1:06 AM

Sep 2011
j0x said:

i already replied on that, basically Luna is saying MAL wants more discussions, eventhough listing threads provide discussion too a lot of times especially when people starts criticizing each others list

Listing threads don't provide more discussion from what I've seen. I don't see how MAL being an anime site to keep track of your anime and manga has anything to do with simple listing threads.
Jun 19, 2015 1:08 AM

Jan 2009
Tyrel said:
j0x said:

Listing threads don't provide more discussion from what I've seen. I don't see how MAL being an anime site to keep track of your anime and manga has anything to do with simple listing threads.

im just joking but you cannot even make a thread discussing everyones favorites and anime/manga list (that MAL provides) because it will be a listing thread
Jun 19, 2015 1:28 AM

Oct 2010
Tyrel said:
j0x said:

And here comes what I said before, I have some issues with MAL's focus on the thread instead of the post. Many discussions stem from general anime talk, last anime you watched, what is your top whatever and vs (vs in special, but I guess this is a different matter). The thing is that, just because an OP wrote an "and why?" doesn't make the topic worth discussing for the community, and just because the OP conceived the thread as simple listing or a collection of individual posts doesn't mean that users can't create branches of discussion through it. The dependance on the OP and in general on the premise of the thread is something I find striking to be honest. You will probably understand why some of us tend to believe that this rule is kept to save efforts on moderation, because it really does simplify the tasks of moderation, whether it's intentional or not.
Jun 19, 2015 1:32 AM

Jun 2011
I don't even see how it saves the moderators work, because they have to waste their time determining which threads are "listing threads" and then lock/delete them, instead of focusing on legitimate rule infractions. It's just a stupid rule that has no place on a discussion forum.
Jun 19, 2015 1:35 AM

Oct 2010
Narmy said:
I don't even see how it saves the moderators work, because they have to waste their time determining which threads are "listing threads" and then lock/delete them, instead of focusing on legitimate rule infractions.

It's far easier to determine if a thread is unvaluable as a "listing thread" through the OP and premise that is explicit at the OP than tracking the whole set of answers and finding specific infractions or an overall trend.

That doesn't mean that mods don't track the answers as well but the decision of locking is usually more simplified through this criteria. Or should be.
Jun 19, 2015 6:38 PM

Dec 2013
I see nothing wrong with their being a Listing sub-forum. If you want to list things, go there. If you want to discuss things, go anywhere else.
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Jun 19, 2015 7:39 PM

Mar 2010
I think the admins have done a good job finding a way to compromise the "listing rule". I get the feeling you don't want to compromise and want the rule gone (I suppose its more freedom you want).. A sub board would be the only other solution for finding middle ground.

-but that's how things get a bit mixed with what boards "need" a sub-board just for listing.. Unless you intend to just have all types of listing regardless of topic.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 19, 2015 7:50 PM

Jun 2011
They don't need another sub forum, they just need to get rid of that rule.
Jun 19, 2015 8:13 PM

Mar 2010
Narmy said:
If you can successfully get rid of the rule then go for it, but this seems unrealistic since they have a excellent compromise(as I have mentioned) If a thread is locked for "simple listing" then you can still repeal if you think otherwise. The explanation given is a good start to further understand the rule.

controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 19, 2015 8:16 PM

Jun 2011
Rasco said:
Narmy said:
If you can successfully get rid of the rule then go for it, but this seems unrealistic since they have a excellent compromise(as I have mentioned) If a thread is locked for "simple listing" then you can still repeal if you think otherwise. The explanation given is a good start to further understand the rule.

There's nothing unrealistic about it, since pretty much every other forum on the internet is fine without such a rule.
Jun 19, 2015 8:18 PM

Mar 2010
Narmy said:
Rasco said:

There's nothing unrealistic about it, since pretty much every other forum on the internet is fine without such a rule.
I'm saying its unrealistic for the comprise given, not because of "other sites".

But my feels.
Jun 19, 2015 8:25 PM

Jun 2011
And I'm saying there is no reason to compromise, when the rule is pointless in the first place.
Jun 19, 2015 8:31 PM

Mar 2010
Narmy said:
And I'm saying there is no reason to compromise, when the rule is pointless in the first place.
Many users see the rules as "pointless" but when do we stop accepting this notion? I say bring back spam board but saying its "pointless" to get rid of it in the first place doesn't seem to be good enough.

But my feels.
Jun 19, 2015 8:58 PM

Sep 2011
The amount of times I've seen a user call a rule pointless is unbelievable. Rules are there for a reason, and it has been said many times before in threads like these made. I'm not going to explain it again because this can be found out in the links I posted on the previous page. Of course, users will disagree and call it pointless anyway because everyone thinks differently.
Jun 19, 2015 9:11 PM

Mar 2010
Tyrel said:
The amount of times I've seen a user call a rule pointless is unbelievable. Rules are there for a reason, and it has been said many times before in threads like these made. I'm not going to explain it again because this can be found out in the links I posted on the previous page. Of course, users will disagree and call it pointless anyway because everyone thinks differently.
Well of course I don't agree with all the rules, but I like the middle ground/compromise that is given. Having it as guidelines is better than saying its no longer allowed. Some rules need to be revised/modified but getting rid of them seems a bit much. I usually see things as good intentions rather than not. This "listing rule" seems to be well compromised and understood, so for me its good as is.
-For now I won't mention which rules need to be revised. Or at least what needs further investigation.

But my feels.
Jun 19, 2015 9:21 PM

Jun 2014
Narmy said:
Rasco said:

Can you prove that with stats?

Anyway, mal isn't that restrictive. I've seen loads worse and have moderated communities full of tyrants. Rules are there for a reason and since I've moderated so many places, I can't not agree with the staff since I tend to think like one based off my experiences.
Jun 20, 2015 1:50 AM

Oct 2010
Tyrel said:
In general, Simple Listings do not provide discussion. There are some users who'll take time with their posts and then there're other users who will literally post one thing and peace out. The anime discussion board was made to discuss and talk about anime in general. I highly doubt it was made so that users could just walk in and post a one worded type response.

There's no fear of simple listing threads "dying" out. It's the fact of people actually taking time to discuss instead of just making it a spam thread with nothing going for it.

I think this post says it better than me.

And in order to promote threads that can generate new and interesting discussion, you do so by banning threads that do not. This is not promotion, it's plain and simply exclusion. Which seems not to work well here because the level and amount of actual, thoughtful and continuous discussion through this subforum is equally low.

Still, discussion exists in MAL in spite of the amount of one-liners and lists, they are not exclusive elements. And it can float around any topic. This is what I don't understand and I'm repeating it again just in case. You are judging a whole thread based on the OP. The OP can set a question, but the community will be able to respond to it in different ways because in the end discussion stems from interaction throughout the thread and not as a premise or as something set in stone. Did anything change substantially when the moderation included "explain your choice" in the OP of the "Overrated/Underrated anime" thread at the time?

I don't want to sound like your typical complainer but this rule is indeed pointless. Of course rules are made for a reason indeed, but this reason brought by Luna_ in specific is not convincing. It's more of a groundless speculation to me. It is based on the arbitrary idea that this specific prohibition is going to make people debate more often, when listing and discussion have never been exclusive from the beginning, specifically due to the many different ways the userbase can respond to a thread. Debates and interaction through "simple listing" threads are a reality, they exist, they are kept by users when there is the mood for them. So this can hardly be pointed as the problem for lack of debate; people will discuss about anything they feel in the mood for.
jal90Jun 20, 2015 1:56 AM
Jun 20, 2015 5:36 AM

Mar 2010
jal90 said:
Tyrel said:
In general, Simple Listings do not provide discussion. There are some users who'll take time with their posts and then there're other users who will literally post one thing and peace out. The anime discussion board was made to discuss and talk about anime in general. I highly doubt it was made so that users could just walk in and post a one worded type response.

There's no fear of simple listing threads "dying" out. It's the fact of people actually taking time to discuss instead of just making it a spam thread with nothing going for it.

I think this post says it better than me.

And in order to promote threads that can generate new and interesting discussion, you do so by banning threads that do not. This is not promotion, it's plain and simply exclusion. Which seems not to work well here because the level and amount of actual, thoughtful and continuous discussion through this subforum is equally low.

Still, discussion exists in MAL in spite of the amount of one-liners and lists, they are not exclusive elements. And it can float around any topic. This is what I don't understand and I'm repeating it again just in case. You are judging a whole thread based on the OP. The OP can set a question, but the community will be able to respond to it in different ways because in the end discussion stems from interaction throughout the thread and not as a premise or as something set in stone. Did anything change substantially when the moderation included "explain your choice" in the OP of the "Overrated/Underrated anime" thread at the time?

I don't want to sound like your typical complainer but this rule is indeed pointless. Of course rules are made for a reason indeed, but this reason brought by Luna_ in specific is not convincing. It's more of a groundless speculation to me. It is based on the arbitrary idea that this specific prohibition is going to make people debate more often, when listing and discussion have never been exclusive from the beginning, specifically due to the many different ways the userbase can respond to a thread. Debates and interaction through "simple listing" threads are a reality, they exist, they are kept by users when there is the mood for them. So this can hardly be pointed as the problem for lack of debate; people will discuss about anything they feel in the mood for.
They are allowing listing-discussion, how can you not understand this?

I won't discuss how they find a "simple listing thread" since we can recommend or say a shit load about it. But its quite clear that we can repeal if they lock a thread you believe was unjustly locked.

And of course we want less rules JAL, and deem many rules pointless for the traffic that we could have had, and of course I want spam back because it also had some "discussion" and "debate" but will you also fight for this freedom? Since the spam board in my eyes was a shit load more active than the forum games and CD combined even now. My case in point is your overreaching when you state list rule guidelines are being pointless when its there to help promote discussion not get rid of it(though they should really link the thread that provides further explanation.)

But my feels.
Jun 20, 2015 6:37 AM

Oct 2010
Rasco said:
They are allowing listing-discussion, how can you not understand this?

Are they? Most of the time when a thread gets locked, it is under the criterion stated by the OP. There have been discussions in threads that ended up locked.

Rasco said:
I won't discuss how they find a "simple listing thread" since we can recommend or say a shit load about it. But its quite clear that we can repeal if they lock a thread you believe was unjustly locked.

I'm not talking about unjustly or justly locked. I'm talking here about there being a counterproductive and not well-justified rule.

Rasco said:
And of course we want less rules JAL,

NO. Nice strawman by the way. I actually want more active moderators to enforce rules in a more effective, and arguably less arbitrary, way. MAL is too big and I feel that some of these rules are brought under the premise of making things simpler to track, while we keep an absurdly low amount of moderation compared to the huge and diversified userbase this site has.

Rasco said:
and deem many rules pointless for the traffic that we could have had,

Forget the part about user interaction and exchange of opinions/thoughts on stuff, which is way more relevant, eh. Traffic is a consequence. And it is something positive for a website as long as it can deal with it.

Rasco said:
and of course I want spam back because it also had some "discussion" and "debate" but will you also fight for this freedom?

I don't give a fuck if MAL wants to be tightly directed, if this happens be it for some actual consistent reasons, not for speculations that have no grounds other than the arbitrary belief that one-liners and debates can't coexist in a forum or within a thread.

Rasco said:
Since the spam board in my eyes was a shit load more active than the forum games and CD combined even now.

So for you "what is your favorite villain" can be compared with "rate the above member's avatar"? A thread that asks for personal opinion and commentary is the same as a thread that plain simply asks for massive participation? I fail to see how listing threads are spam or games. And apparently the staff members do so because they don't move these kinds of threads to Forum Games anymore.

Rasco said:
My case in point is your overreaching when you state list rule guidelines are being pointless when its there to help promote discussion not get rid of it(though they should really link the thread that provides further explanation.)

That's what Luna_ said. Is it working, though? That's the point of debate I'm trying to open here. Because to me this isn't the case. Locking listing threads isn't doing anything to promote discussion, as seen by the current state of the subforum. So maybe the focus should lie elsewhere. Maybe it should be changed to track posts instead of entire threads, for instance.
jal90Jun 20, 2015 6:48 AM
Jun 20, 2015 8:49 AM

Mar 2010
jal90 said:
Are they? Most of the time when a thread gets locked, it is under the criterion stated by the OP. There have been discussions in threads that ended up locked.
Yes they are, your main problem seems to be with the moderation of how the rule is being used, not the rule itself.
jal90 said:
I'm not talking about unjustly or justly locked. I'm talking here about there being a counterproductive and not well-justified rule.
the compromise has already been set, you seem to not like to compromise or show contempt to the order in which they try to create order.
jal90 said:
NO. Nice strawman by the way. I actually want more active moderators to enforce rules in a more effective, and arguably less arbitrary, way. MAL is too big and I feel that some of these rules are brought under the premise of making things simpler to track, while we keep an absurdly low amount of moderation compared to the huge and diversified userbase this site has.
Again Your focusing on the Moderation not the rule.
jal90 said:
Forget the part about user interaction and exchange of opinions/thoughts on stuff, which is way more relevant, eh. Traffic is a consequence. And it is something positive for a website as long as it can deal with it.
LOL how inconsistent can you get? First you want traffic and interaction etc, but now you seem to not KNOW what the fuck you want.
jal90 said:
I don't give a fuck if MAL wants to be tightly directed, if this happens be it for some actual consistent reasons, not for speculations that have no grounds other than the arbitrary belief that one-liners and debates can't coexist in a forum or within a thread.
That's not the argument, the argument is to lock simple listing threads, if it does have discussion then it can be repealed to keep open, again Your focusing on moderation not the rule that is well compromised.
jal90 said:
So for you "what is your favorite villain" can be compared with "rate the above member's avatar"? A thread that asks for personal opinion and commentary is the same as a thread that plain simply asks for massive participation? I fail to see how listing threads are spam or games. And apparently the staff members do so because they don't move these kinds of threads to Forum Games anymore.
They both can become a discussion but one is promoting a game not discussion which is allowed.. What your point?
jal90 said:
That's what Luna_ said. Is it working, though? That's the point of debate I'm trying to open here. Because to me this isn't the case. Locking listing threads isn't doing anything to promote discussion, as seen by the current state of the subforum. So maybe the focus should lie elsewhere. Maybe it should be changed to track posts instead of entire threads, for instance.
Well Moderation isn't what i'm talking about, I"m talking about the rule.

SO FAR

- You don't understand That list-discussion is allowed
- You seem to not know what you want, interaction, listing, or discussion.
- It seems your undermining the compromise for the rule and focusing on MODS instead of Guidelines.
- Your missing the point of repealing
- Listing can promote discussion, but not ALWAYS so a comprise has been made

But my feels.
Jun 20, 2015 10:24 AM

Oct 2010
Rasco said:
jal90 said:
Yes they are, your main problem seems to be with the moderation of how the rule is being used, not the rule itself.

Oh, is that so? Then maybe let's rewrite the rule to make it clear and inequivocal. Maybe then we'll be able to grasp it's actual beneficial effect as a rule, because right now it's anything but clear.

Rasco said:
jal90 said:
the compromise has already been set, you seem to not like to compromise or show contempt to the order in which they try to create order.

Actually, both. I don't like the compromise, as an idea, and I don't find its execution effective, according to the supposed benefits it brings, at least.

Rasco said:
jal90 said:
Again Your focusing on the Moderation not the rule.

Moderation that is allowed by the rule, and a rule that is limited by lack of resources in moderation. Then again, that's an answer to your quote. I didn't say anything about wanting less rules (and therefore a more lax control system), but about changing one because I disagree with its reasoning and results. Don't put it out of context, please.

Rasco said:
jal90 said:
LOL how inconsistent can you get? First you want traffic and interaction etc, but now you seem to not KNOW what the fuck you want.

I want traffic and interaction, I don't want you to twist my points in order to make it look like I'm asking merely for spam and useless posts at any account. Traffic in a website is positive, user interaction in a forum is desirable. Traffic through user interaction seems to be clearly the way to go.

Rasco said:
jal90 said:
That's not the argument, the argument is to lock simple listing threads, if it does have discussion then it can be repealed to keep open, again Your focusing on moderation not the rule that is well compromised.

Maybe so, maybe it's just that the rule as a whole does NOT state clearly what is supposed to be simple listing. I literally can't think of a single instance of listing thread, simple or complex, that doesn't have a room open for discussion as long as people read each other's choices and are able to confront them.

Rasco said:
jal90 said:
They both can become a discussion but one is promoting a game not discussion which is allowed.. What your point?

Not that one, actually. I thought you were comparing spam threads with listing threads, which doesn't hold much substance as a comparison imo, since the dynamics of both are very clearly different: spam threads encourage users to write as many posts as possible, while listing threads encourage users to make one post at a time to state an opinion or a favorite.

Rasco said:
jal90 said:
Well Moderation isn't what i'm talking about, I"m talking about the rule.

SO FAR

Well, and SO FAR the rule hasn't shown its promised and supposed benefits. I can choose to give it the benefit of doubt or not. Right?

Rasco said:
- You don't understand That list-discussion is allowed

Not exaclty, but for the most part this is true. This is a bad interpretation of the rule from me, but rather than the rule itself, the method to prove that a thread is simple listing or not. I have misread the text of Luna_ about "simple listing" and kept focusing on asking the moderation to focus on the specific posts, when this is officially stated already in the rule. Sorry for causing so much confusion here and probably driving this discussion nowhere. My bad.

That doesn't change, though, the fact that I don't understand the limits because they look arbitrary to me. Since "simple listing" can turn into "list-discussion" at any time with the right mindset or the right amount of users, it seems unnecessary to draw this line.

Rasco said:
- You seem to not know what you want, interaction, listing, or discussion.

Actually, I want all of them because all of them are beneficial and none of them is exclusive. It's like, we don't have discussion if we don't have interaction, and listing allows for a mean of easy and fast interaction. Me saying that I want more discussion has nothing to do with being against listing, casual chat or other means of user talk.

Rasco said:
- It seems your undermining the compromise for the rule and focusing on MODS instead of Guidelines.

And it seems you are undermining the supposed role of rules in standarizing criteria. But anyway, are you telling me to rely on a rule under the assumption that, if applied well, it would work better at its purpose than it does? I can assume that, but that is not going to make it work now...

Rasco said:
- Your missing the point of repealing

Actually I'm missing your point at all here. What are you implying? When did I talk about repealing?

Rasco said:
- Listing can promote discussion, but not ALWAYS so a comprise has been made

Yes, and I have issues with both the result of this compromise (the actual discussion that it can enforce, that is, how does locking/banning/avoiding listing threads promote discussion in other areas?) and the compromise itself (the focus on discussion as the only valid mean of user interaction). Which are both different points, one focused on the method of the rule, and the other on its background, that is, the supposed conflict it stems from. Maybe I shouldn't be talking about both at the same time, blame my poor structuration of ideas for that.
jal90Jun 20, 2015 10:33 AM
Jun 20, 2015 11:23 AM

Mar 2010
jal90 said:
Oh, is that so? Then maybe let's rewrite the rule to make it clear and inequivocal. Maybe then we'll be able to grasp it's actual beneficial effect as a rule, because right now it's anything but clear.
I agree the current way is too simple and needs a modification to further understand it.
jal90 said:

Actually, both. I don't like the compromise, as an idea, and I don't find its execution effective, according to the supposed benefits it brings, at least.
Well I can't really guage it myself either so I must allow you that one.. Not sure if I could quantify the effectiveness of it.
jal90 said:
Moderation that is allowed by the rule, and a rule that is limited by lack of resources in moderation. Then again, that's an answer to your quote. I didn't say anything about wanting less rules (and therefore a more lax control system), but about changing one because I disagree with its reasoning and results. Don't put it out of context, please.
Changing it? I thought you wanted the complete removal of the rule? = less rules.
jal90 said:
I literally can't think of a single instance of listing thread, simple or complex, that doesn't have a room open for discussion as long as people read each other's choices and are able to confront them.
Your not trying hard enough, but I suppose your right. Anything could really be randomly turned into a discussion- but anyways that's not the point.
jal90 said:

Not that one, actually. I thought you were comparing spam threads with listing threads, which doesn't hold much substance as a comparison imo, since the dynamics of both are very clearly different: spam threads encourage users to write as many posts as possible, while listing threads encourage users to make one post at a time to state an opinion or a favorite.
I was actually talking about the spam board and how it did have discussion/interaction/listing.. something you would have liked? If so then I'm simply asking you to advocate for it.
jal90 said:

Well, and SO FAR the rule hasn't shown its promised and supposed benefits. I can choose to give it the benefit of doubt or not. Right?
Yes I wouldn't want you to not do that. By all means try to rectify this rule.
jal90 said:

That doesn't change, though, the fact that I don't understand the limits because they look arbitrary to me. Since "simple listing" can turn into "list-discussion" at any time with the right mindset or the right amount of users, it seems unnecessary to draw this line.
This is where me and you have our legitimate disagreement, I do think drawing the line was at least a good thing to try to encourage more discussion than not. But I suppose I could say I don't mind either way, as long as discussion thrives. As I have said I like compromising, but winning the battle of completely getting rid of it would be nice. But no, because we are a diverse community that seems to be picky of how things work. So compromising is all we can hope to do.
jal90 said:
Actually, I want all of them because all of them are beneficial and none of them is exclusive. It's like, we don't have discussion if we don't have interaction, and listing allows for a mean of easy and fast interaction. Me saying that I want more discussion has nothing to do with being against listing, casual chat or other means of user talk.
Basically chaos among constructiveness, this is something I don't mind but some don't like it.
jal90 said:

And it seems you are undermining the supposed role of rules in standarizing criteria. But anyway, are you telling me to rely on a rule under the assumption that, if applied well, it would work better at its purpose than it does? I can assume that, but that is not going to make it work now...
Well rules don't work if not followed or misunderstood. So users must be creative enough to dodge this and know how to have a list-discussion.
jal90 said:

Actually I'm missing your point at all here. What are you implying? When did I talk about repealing?
That's part of the listing rule, that says you can repeal and open a locked thread, thus giving power to the users.
jal90 said:
Yes, and I have issues with both the result of this compromise (the actual discussion that it can enforce, that is, how does locking/banning/avoiding listing threads promote discussion in other areas?) and the compromise itself (the focus on discussion as the only valid mean of user interaction). Which are both different points, one focused on the method of the rule, and the other on its background, that is, the supposed conflict it stems from. Maybe I shouldn't be talking about both at the same time, blame my poor structuration of ideas for that.
I'll take this into account, since I can't really measure the effectiveness of the rule, or by that matter what would happen if all those were allowed. Though from experience many enjoyed the freedom mal had, but it was taken away because of users complaint. I would presume.
I think I missed some of your reply but basically yes I think we need further time to quantify this rule.

But my feels.
Jun 27, 2015 10:33 PM
Sep 2007
Rules are okay.

The only problem is forcing discussion on people too much.
Jul 10, 2015 12:45 PM

Sep 2013
DEATH TO ALL MODS
THEY BAN U IF U INSULT THEIR FAVORITE ANIME
TALK ABOUT SALTY
NTAD
Jul 10, 2015 1:15 PM

Mar 2008
I think there should be a subforum...board (however you call that, sorry) for listing stuff, so I support OP's opinion. So many listing threads are being opened all the time, only to get closed again because people fail to realise (mostly those that are new) that it is not allowed, but I don't really see a reason why not.
Sure, there is nothing left to discuss but I don't think that is the reason why you would make such a thread in the first place. Sometimes it's nice to see people who share the same likes/interests as you do and the like.
And it's not like every discussion thread here is full of 'quality', either *coughs*

Btw, I do think MAL forums are too heavily moderated, but they have to be since the community is so large and the forums so active. The main reason why I like the HB forums so much is because you have a lot more freedom.. :x
Vanessa-Jul 10, 2015 1:23 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» An "Anime Franchise" page

_cjessop19_ - 31 minutes ago

0 by _cjessop19_ »»
31 minutes ago

» Combining every season of an Anime?

Dennisss - Apr 1, 2021

17 by _cjessop19_ »»
50 minutes ago

» Add the option to change profile favorites pictures

k1rb - Oct 21, 2022

19 by k1rb »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Add list setting to make notes private (on public lists)

S_h_a_r_k_93 - Nov 12, 2022

25 by anonymate »»
Apr 24, 9:57 PM

» Add number of episodes and number of members in the advanced search.

Yacine2104 - Jan 10

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 24, 12:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.