Forum Settings
Forums

Harshly judge the person above you based on their favorite characters

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 195 196 [197]
Apr 23, 2020 8:42 AM

Sep 2018
I can't be mean to you if you're being nice in this thread I'll look like a dick :/

Also Medusa >>>> Frog
Apr 23, 2020 8:44 AM

Dec 2018
^^^
What is my boy Eren, a legend like Askeladd, a badass like Kiritsugu doing amidst a bunch of average/below par Monogatari characters? Also removing the best character of all time, Edward from your favourites (you had him there before) = huge drop in your favourites list quality

*just kidding lol, don't mean anything literally*

^
My boy Killua should be amongst a list of better characters
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Apr 23, 2020 8:51 AM
Aug 2019
345EdwardElric said:
^^^
What is my boy Eren, a legend like Askeladd, a badass like Kiritsugu doing amidst a bunch of average/below par Monogatari characters? Also removing the best character of all time, Edward from your favourites (you had him there before) = huge drop in your favourites list quality

^

Hey man Edward left my list but not my heart
Apr 23, 2020 8:52 AM

Dec 2018
14nigward69 said:
345EdwardElric said:
^^^

^

Hey man Edward left my list but not my heart

Glad to know that lol. :)
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Apr 25, 2020 2:28 PM

Jul 2013
We get it, you like Shounen characters.

Apr 25, 2020 4:07 PM

Dec 2016
How dare you mix up Chads like Joseph and Askeladd with so many thots
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Apr 25, 2020 4:34 PM

Sep 2018
you'll never be like them give it up
Apr 25, 2020 5:42 PM

Nov 2019
Onizuka should be the first in your fav list
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's
Apr 25, 2020 6:00 PM

Jun 2011
Look at all those generic lead characters. Pathetic.
Apr 25, 2020 6:02 PM

Nov 2019
Do a favor to the world and remove Light from your favs
sneed's feed and seed
formerly chuck's
Apr 25, 2020 6:09 PM

Dec 2018
Dio Brando is an annoying asshole antagonist with a terrible villain motivation, poor choice to have him in your favourites.

~Edward Elric
Apr 25, 2020 6:21 PM

Dec 2018
You have the default skin of favourite characters lists
Apr 25, 2020 6:24 PM

Dec 2018
Spike is a super-annoying character with an obnoxiously goony & aggravating personality. Shinji Ikari.....that whiny wimpy coward is one of the worst characters of all time. Two terrible choices there.

~Edward Elric
May 9, 2020 1:33 AM

Oct 2014
Your waifu is shit bro
May 10, 2020 12:12 PM

Sep 2018
fuckin' weeb
May 10, 2020 1:34 PM

Sep 2019
I’d recommend adding Kaneki, Ken to really bring the edginess levels up to new heights.
May 10, 2020 1:46 PM

Jul 2017
Disgusting. Kaiki > Senjougahara

May 10, 2020 1:57 PM

Jun 2015
i didn't realize that constituted depth

May 10, 2020 3:23 PM

Dec 2016
ehh they fine I guess
May 10, 2020 8:03 PM

Feb 2020
Lots of gay potential. Alex jones will be disappointed
Have you ever regretted being born?
May 10, 2020 8:04 PM

Jul 2019
basic headass
May 10, 2020 8:07 PM

May 2020
basic headass
RATE MY ELITE ANIME TASTE
May 10, 2020 8:46 PM

Oct 2016
^^Well, all your favourite characters and anime are obviously supposed to be "trolly" and haha funny joke kind of situation. And with the name "Growing Penis" it's safe to assume you're under 13. You also probably watched too much Idubbbz and Filthy Frank, where you gained that "edgy" and "trashy" sense of humor that was funny about 3 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if you shout the word "Simp" when a boy is simply being nice to a girl. Not actually knowing how ironic it is to call someone that name when you're the one masturbating to their girlfriend. Speaking of girlfriends, you probably never had one, which is just fine at the age of 12, but if you keep your sense of humor, as you grow up, you're damn right you're going to become some sort of incel who's against feminist and a big part of the r/niceguy community. So yeah, keep up up with your Pepes and sexual pics and gifs you probably found on 4/chan. I won't stop you, it fact. It gives me quite the laugh x

^You seem to like a mix of moe lolis and badass male characters. It's a pretty interesting combination. What I'm going to say next might aply to your gender (which is not listed on your profile) assuming you're a heterosexual male you might want a cute innocent girl for yourself- cute, radiant, sweet, happy and maybe a little clumsy. And maybe you fantasize about being the strong male who's going to protect the cute girl. However, if you're an heterosexual girl you might relate to the female characters more deeply- vulnerable, insecure, etc.. and you might want the strong male to be by your side and make you feel better about yourself. But don't worry, all of this is waffle, your forum set is intemidating and I don't want any trouble
_MalachiteMay 10, 2020 9:04 PM
May 10, 2020 9:02 PM

Dec 2018
I LOVE all of your favourite characters, except Shinji. Sorry but I have a lot of hate towards his character. :/

@Error_JJBA

You're skipping me if you're not judging my favourites harshly (which is the point of this thread)
345EdwardElricMay 10, 2020 9:08 PM

~Edward Elric
May 10, 2020 9:06 PM

Dec 2017
_Malachite said:
^^Well, all your favourite characters and anime are obviously supposed to be "trolly" and haha funny joke kind of situation. And with the name "Growing Penis" it's safe to assume you're under 13. You also probably watched too much Idubbbz and Filthy Frank, where you gained that "edgy" and "trashy" sense of humor that was funny about 3 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if you shout the word "Simp" when a boy is simply being nice to a girl. Not actually knowing how ironic it is to call someone that name when you're the one masturbating to their girlfriend. Speaking of girlfriends, you probably never had one, which is just fine at the age of 12, but if you keep your sense of humor, as you grow up, you're damn right you're going to become some sort of incel who's against feminist and a big part of the r/niceguy community. So yeah, keep up up with your Pepes and sexual pics and gifs you probably found on 4/chan. I won't stop you, it fact. It gives me quite the laugh x

writes a whole essay for a shitposter lmao
May 10, 2020 9:10 PM

Oct 2016
Error_JJBA said:
_Malachite said:

writes a whole essay for a shitposter lmao

Well, it said to harshly judge the person so it's on topic. Plus, I love writting essays. What's the problem there? Of course he's worth my time <3
May 10, 2020 9:15 PM

Jul 2019
I've got to say that you have a good character list.

Except Midoriya
Pain desu

May 10, 2020 9:20 PM

Jul 2019
found the lolicon. your human rights have been revoked.
May 10, 2020 9:23 PM

Dec 2018
SMH I got skipped

^^
Okabe & Shinobu ruin a great list of yours

^
You like characters that are actually good, so I can't criticize even if I want to

~Edward Elric
May 10, 2020 9:26 PM

May 2020
345EdwardElric said:
SMH I got skipped

^^

^
You like characters that are actually good, so I can't criticize even if I want to

One of the most generic top 10 anime and characters. Bad taste in anime overall in my opinion.
RATE MY ELITE ANIME TASTE
May 10, 2020 9:27 PM

Jan 2019
345EdwardElric said:
SMH I got skipped

^^

^

i really hate all the beta boy characters that you have as favourites, and i really dislike their personality and the anime shows they come from. the majority of them are really immature and always loud af and annoying in the shows. except saber, i like saber. 2 mainstream
я скучаю по запаху дождя
May 10, 2020 9:29 PM

Dec 2018
^^
Well at least you criticised me which is the point of this thread

OT: You have the most awful favourite characters I've seen till date, especially with Pingu & Boku no Pico characters

^
An overload of female characters there
345EdwardElricMay 10, 2020 9:36 PM

~Edward Elric
May 10, 2020 9:32 PM

Jan 2019
345EdwardElric said:
^^

OT: You have the most awful favourite characters I've seen till date, especially with Pingu & Boku no Pico characters

^
An overload of female character there

ig i'm a bit sexist when it comes to picking favourite characters, i used to like Haunted (male char) and he was in my favourites but i removed him bc i started liking him less
я скучаю по запаху дождя
May 10, 2020 9:37 PM

Dec 2018
horrific said:
345EdwardElric said:
^^

^
An overload of female character there

ig i'm a bit sexist when it comes to picking favourite characters, i used to like Haunted (male char) and he was in my favourites but i removed him bc i started liking him less

Well in that case you should like Mikasa as well from my favourites

~Edward Elric
May 10, 2020 9:39 PM

Jan 2019
345EdwardElric said:
horrific said:

Well in that case you should like Mikasa as well from my favourites

ah i overlooked her, i still don't like her just because i really don't enjoy aot sorryyy
я скучаю по запаху дождя
May 11, 2020 3:54 PM

Sep 2018
killua and lucy cancel each other out
May 11, 2020 3:57 PM

Sep 2018
May 11, 2020 3:58 PM

Dec 2016
get cuck wen li out of there and put the Chad Kaiser instead
May 11, 2020 6:12 PM

Dec 2019
5 aint enough to harshly judge you so i'll say this, killua sucks as a character and i hate his voice as well
                                                         🖤   

May 11, 2020 6:16 PM

Dec 2018
Get Shinobu & Okabe out of my face

~Edward Elric
May 11, 2020 6:24 PM

Dec 2018

;)

I'm not too fond of elements like nudity in anime unless it's done well enough. Well it could be the case for Lucy.

~Edward Elric
May 11, 2020 6:26 PM
Aug 2019
shonen-tard BTW deku is a bitch
May 11, 2020 6:33 PM

Dec 2019
don't argue guys my favs destroy yours

@Tensho 10k posts reached btw
                                                         🖤   

May 11, 2020 6:35 PM

Jul 2019
so generic that i cant tell the different between that and r/funny
May 11, 2020 6:59 PM

Dec 2018
14nigward69 said:
shonen-tard BTW deku is a bitch

Well Shinji is a way bigger one though. I mean I understand why people may dislike Deku but still at least he faces his problems & obstacles despite being timid & a crybaby but Shinji throughout the entire show does nothing else but being a whiny bitch & running away from his problems, he remains the very same way throughout the entire series without the slightest hint of development in his character. His characterization is stagnant to the point where his character flaw doesn't really make his character interesting but rather an annoyance in a repetitive fashion where he's depicted flawed in the very same fashion throughout the entire series. The total lack of development in the character the stagnant depiction of his flawed side throughout the entire series just ending up shoving his character flaw down the viewers' throats, giving a feeling that his character was kind of a self-insert of the author of NGE who was also going through depression when he wrote up the story.

I honestly like characters with tragic backgrounds (Edward for example) when the character's flaw is dealt well enough throughout the course of the series and given good development, a.k.a. well the character comes in terms to their flaws & gets some interesting development through it. But with Shinji that was completely missing, which is why I found himself to be a character stagnant in terms of characterization & tryhard self-insert portrayal of a depressed character ---> a primary reason why I have a lot of hate towards his character.

BTW sorry for the huge rant but I for some reason felt like that felt like I needed to explain my gripes with Shinji's character as a whole.

^
Well for a change let's say something about Taiga, I like tsundere characters in general but not if they are too extra abusive.

And...

@Hokuto_no_Lied But you like characters who are super-badasses in fights so much & Mikasa is exactly like that, a stoic woman with two swinging blades capable of taking down multiple gigantic titans by her own + has strength equalling a 1000 soldiers. ;)
345EdwardElricMay 11, 2020 7:23 PM

~Edward Elric
May 11, 2020 7:01 PM

Oct 2019
^^
You were doing so well until I saw Lucy.

^
Replace mikasa and saber with Hisoka and Mustang and you got a solid list
franzdrakeMay 11, 2020 7:04 PM
May 11, 2020 7:21 PM

Sep 2019
What is edgy?
May 11, 2020 7:31 PM

Dec 2018
Senjougahara is an overrated character with a lot of cringy fanservice moments.

@Hokuto_no_Lied Well in the case, I can only say one thing, watch AoT if you do want proof from that. :) Though the biggest badass from the show is Levi, even Mikasa's strength & skill is peanuts compared to him.

~Edward Elric
May 12, 2020 3:28 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
10k posts reached.

Continued here: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1840170
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) « First ... « 195 196 [197]

More topics from this board

» Keep a Word, Drop a Word v6 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Feb 12

1346 by Animeistaken »»
15 seconds ago

» Give the user above a significant other from MAL v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jan 29, 2021

7908 by MitsukiHimeka »»
23 seconds ago

» Have you talked to the user above? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

DeadlyRaven - Nov 14, 2019

7046 by zzz »»
49 seconds ago

» Your first impression of the user above you v.7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 18, 2023

601 by Animeistaken »»
57 seconds ago

» You are dating the user above you, first thing you do as a couple? v5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 17, 2021

2120 by MitsukiHimeka »»
1 minute ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.