Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (75) « First ... « 73 74 [75]
Mar 27, 10:15 AM

Dec 2018
Cake Invaders Xbox Series X

Very similar to Missile Command. But instead of City, you protect Cake,,, Because cake is fucking important Lol

And I think this game can go on forever, But I got all achievements on wave 20 so I'm done with it

It took me like 10 mins Lol so it's not that long. Nevertheless was cute and I enjoyed it even if it was short

I give it 6/10

Mar 28, 8:57 AM

Dec 2018
Evil West Xbox Series X

I wasn't too impressed by this at the start. But it grow on me

The combat system is fun and fast, and the control works like a charm. There are a lot of weapons and trinkets to use when you slaughter yourself through hordes of abominations

I really hate that the game doesn't let the player explore the map. If you pass some points you can't return and it is never clear where those points are so you have to gamble

I've played worse, And I have played better. Maybe not a great game but overall I had fun. I give it 6/10

Yuri-CrusaderMar 28, 9:01 AM
Mar 29, 5:52 AM

Nov 2019
Finished Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls✅

Yeah this was truly the video game of all time, the lead dynamic in this and returning cast carried it hard. I really like Komaru as well but the gameplay is much less to be desired with some really bad level designs and clunky movement and shooting controls. Overall a mediocre game but the ending was pretty nice.

5.5/10
Mar 29, 12:25 PM

Jul 2013
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus I give a 10 out of 10. I finished it yesterday.
Mar 30, 6:39 AM

Oct 2009
7.5/10 Unicorn Overlord.
Kinda wish there were more postgame contents though.
Mar 31, 1:35 AM

Dec 2015
Dark Cloud 1 - 7/10
Apr 7, 12:52 PM

Oct 2022
After almost 70 hours, I can say it: Final Fantasy XI - Zodiac Age

9/10

Really enjoyed it, and kind of sad that SE never return to that formula of RPG. The story can be a little too complicated for its own good sometimes, but I really like it. Definitely worth a play through and might give it another run in a couple of years
Apr 11, 3:35 PM

Sep 2017
God of War Ragnarok 0/5
Felt like I was playing an imitation of GOW
خ
Apr 11, 4:15 PM

Mar 2024
It was either Neo Turf Masters or Fatal Fury: King of Fighters; both were on the Neo Geo MVS.

Neo Turf Masters has four courses, six playable characters with varying stats, and a really good soundtrack that you can't help but tap your foot to. There's lots of replay value here: 9/10.

Fatal Fury: King of Fighters wasn't the first Fatal Fury game I played; that was Garou: Mark of the Wolves, but it was the game I gravitated towards the most when I was trying out all the entries in the franchise. It's a simple, three-button fighter with three playable characters, all with different special moves. It can be quite difficult at first, but once you figure out the timing for the special move inputs, it can be fun to figure out what you can and can't get away with in terms of timing and spacing. Andy's Zaneiken is also really broken, so if you want to just cheese the game, you can. It isn't quite as polished as Neo Turf Masters: 8/10.
MaroonedisbackApr 12, 2:20 PM
Apr 12, 12:52 AM

Mar 2014
last game i finished...

Persona 3: reload - 10/10

Apr 13, 8:21 AM

Sep 2007
Watch Dogs Legion Gold Edition PS4 : 7/10

Traveling through a dystopian London was quite refreshing and being able to train your team from A to Z is a significant plus. Having the season pass with the additional characters makes the adventure much easier.
Driving the vehicles is really bad otherwise.

Streets of Rage 4 PS4: 7/10

I haven't played the whole series of games but this part remains effective and a successful release

Code Vein PS4 : 6.5/10

Given the various reviews, I wasn't expecting much. But as the adventure progresses we become attached to the characters. Io in particular is really successful and endearing.
Difficulty level are far from a Sekiro or Demon's soul especially thanks to your partner who often resurrects you
Apr 13, 10:48 AM

Jun 2011
Elden Ring (PC) - 100/10
Easily one of the best games ever. 186 hours to finish this game is huge. Fun exploration, Complex and lengthy side quests, secret missable items that can change the ENDING, Fantastic boss fights, Tons of variety for weapons, spells, incantations and Armors, Online is hilarious. and the list goes on and on. I will definitely get the DLC.

Lies of P (PC) - 3/10
Overrated game. Playing it after ER was a huge mistake.
The parry, guarding and dodging mechanics were bad. All the enemies were EASY to kill. Bosses were cheap and lame.
Doesn't deserve the praise it gets at all.

Genshin Impact 4.5 - 6/10
Mihoyo need to step their game up and stop with the filler patches.
Apr 17, 7:15 AM

Dec 2018
To the Moon 10/10
A 2D indie game with a hearthbreaking story about a dying old man, who wants to get to the the moon. I first encountered this game 11 years ago, through PewDiePie videos, and I absolutly loved it! I played through it again in 2024, and it's still a masterpiece.

Persona 3 Reload 9/10
I never played the previous versions, but I'm glad Atlus remaded this old game. I just miss creative and exciting dungeons like the ones in P5, because Tartarus is not as good as those.
Citrone39Apr 17, 10:06 PM
Apr 17, 9:54 AM

Jan 2019
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

7.8/10
True ending and the safe endings were good and interesting, but others are pretty meh. It had some good moments tho.
Apr 18, 1:26 PM
Mar 2016
Last game I actually finished was Subnautica and it's a 10/10. I tend to play more open games like Kenshi, Mount& Blade, Rimworld and NMS with no end.
Apr 18, 1:27 PM
Mar 2016
Reply to Satou0Kun
Elden Ring (PC) - 100/10
Easily one of the best games ever. 186 hours to finish this game is huge. Fun exploration, Complex and lengthy side quests, secret missable items that can change the ENDING, Fantastic boss fights, Tons of variety for weapons, spells, incantations and Armors, Online is hilarious. and the list goes on and on. I will definitely get the DLC.

Lies of P (PC) - 3/10
Overrated game. Playing it after ER was a huge mistake.
The parry, guarding and dodging mechanics were bad. All the enemies were EASY to kill. Bosses were cheap and lame.
Doesn't deserve the praise it gets at all.

Genshin Impact 4.5 - 6/10
Mihoyo need to step their game up and stop with the filler patches.
@Satou0Kun I respect your opinion but Lies of P was great.
Apr 22, 9:57 AM

Aug 2018
Elden Ring - Definitely a 10/10 for me.

Beautiful world and the art direction is immaculate. The Souls combat gameplay is quite refined here and the build variety is insane. Almost all of the bosses are well-designed, some do have a few flaws but a lot of the bosses are just fantastic. Exploring the lands between was one of the best experiences I've had in a video game. I have to replay it a few times for different endings and to try out different builds.

Why do you hate cats?

Apr 23, 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
I haven't finished any game in a very long time.
Apr 24, 1:24 PM
Mar 2009
Dragons dogma 2. 9/10
Apr 24, 2:02 PM

Jun 2022
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
10/10

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
10/10

AI: The Somnium Files
10/10
Pages (75) « First ... « 73 74 [75]

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

4 by DreamWindow »»
1 hour ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
6 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
7 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.