Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2015 9:46 AM

Oct 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That evil grin at the end was so forced. I'm sure that Matsumoto is not Rum

Apr 22, 2015 6:10 PM
May 2013
uzee said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That evil grin at the end was so forced. I'm sure that Matsumoto is not Rum

Yes I agree.... hmmm... need refresher who is this man again?

Also when I was reading at end... it said it will not be release next chapter until Summer 2015... mean it going be a while.... =/ .... but on next page with important message... I don't see it! -_- As it show on this page on MangaReader---> http://www.mangareader.net/detective-conan/920/16 Oh also on MangaFox too --> http://mangafox.me/manga/detective_conan/vTBD/c920/16.html

WHAT IS IMPORTANT MESSAGE? I DON'T KNOW AS IT NOT ON NEXT PAGE -_-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update! linking with Important Message, I mange to find out what was it and it shown on this person who translate this series at moment, you see the link if your wondering ----> http://dreamskye7.tumblr.com/

Hope it helps =)
Animekid3Apr 22, 2015 6:16 PM
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
May 13, 2015 3:12 AM
May 2015
Then it means that it will not be released before next summer??thank you for saying that message :D I finally got it thanks to you.. Detective Conan is one of my best favorite anime.. It's long too and I'm curious for the next chapter so please "Get better fast" and Im one of the DC fans and I already repeated almost all episodes of DC and I will try my best to wait for the next one !!!!
Sep 19, 1:14 PM

Jun 2017
Matsumoto Kiyonaga; the previous superintendent of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department, has the same build as Kuroda Hyoue. Maybe it's Aoyama's style of showing a character's intimidation. They both look sturdy.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 937 Discussion

-Anokata - Nov 11, 2015

2 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 936 Discussion

Jim_Heart - Aug 15, 2020

1 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 18, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 935 Discussion

mai-mashiro - Mar 22, 2023

1 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 14, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Meitantei Conan Chapter 934 Discussion

KoniginElle - Oct 13

0 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 13, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 933 Discussion

Tensz - Oct 10, 2015

2 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 12, 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.