Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2015 3:43 PM

Oct 2014

Anyone listened to Kamiya x Ono's radio show, Dear Girls stories?

Or seen their movie both the first and second, Ace of Asia ? (Crazy funny!)
If so, which part was the most memorable? (In either the radio, movie(s) or both~)
To love and to hold, in sickness and in health. I wish for the impossible that you have made possible. Maybe one day I will be able to stand next to you as an equal and whisper those loving words back.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 11, 2015 1:12 PM

Jun 2013
I've listened to DGS, it's always uploaded on YT, I haven't watched the movie yet though. Where did you watch it?
I love how they always laught at such random things xD way too many epic moments, but I remember the episode with english lines, when they had to answer either yes or no to a question in english (it's funny because they don't speak english at all xD)
and what I always love is how they read the messages , soo funny. Or when they had karaoke .
And of course HiroC's and OnoD's laught. (I'm crying :D)
Jun 6, 2015 9:32 AM

Oct 2014
For the first movie, you can watch it here -------- http://www.veoh.com/watch/v27609922r2DGpYka (It has English Subs :D)
For the second movie, I had to download it but there was no subs T.T Sad times. I could only understand some of the japanese and all of the cantonese they spoke throughout the movie xD Still great though.

I know! I love their radio shows. I haven't watched them all though. I've only heard the parts which has been translated by fans and this other one (Can't really explain it... hmmm)
I listened to Kamiya's 40th birthday part! OMG Ono and him singing 'Let it go' was hilarious. I love them so much. xDDDDDDDDDD
To love and to hold, in sickness and in health. I wish for the impossible that you have made possible. Maybe one day I will be able to stand next to you as an equal and whisper those loving words back.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favourite role?

Kyo- - Oct 26, 2011

42 by Zuclyn »»
Apr 23, 2021 4:18 AM

Poll: » Who Do You Like Kamiyan to Pair With?

tsubasalover - Oct 12, 2010

9 by Vargnatt »»
Mar 31, 2016 12:45 PM

» Music from Kamiya Hiroshi

KFreezeOfFire - Jul 22, 2013

1 by AceOfSpade »»
Apr 4, 2015 3:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.