Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 27, 2015 9:48 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It was a nice vanilla although despite being a half hour episode, there's only 2 sex scenes. Liked the second girl, though her eyes looked were weird at times.

I'm not sure what's with this CGI cum but I don't like it. It's really out of place. Had this issue with another hentai recently too. Really hope it doesn't become a thing.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 27, 2015 11:36 PM

Jul 2008
I love the animation of the characters but the graphics of the scenes are a little off for me.
Mar 28, 2015 12:05 AM

Mar 2010
Pfft. Romantic romance h-anime. Oh well.
Mar 28, 2015 12:30 AM
Sep 2008
motion blur is not a replacement for animation.
Mar 28, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2012
I played the visual novel for this one. Let me tell you the two girls in first episode is absolutely NOT the routes you want to go for... the red-headed girl who was treated like a bystander in the second half of first episode is a much better heroine (ojou type), and such a shame that I think she will remain as a bystander.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 28, 2015 7:57 PM

Apr 2011
This episode did not disappoint. It is exactly as I expected looking at the SS and Pv. The h-scenes are of decent length, and the animation are great, the art is close to the original. I was worried there won't be any creampie scenes but I'm glad there's one. With 28 minutes, they could have put another h-scene in there with the first girl having another round and with creampie this time.

I very much like this episode. This is the best hentai release for March. Hoping to see that red headed girl getting action if there's a 2nd episode.
MagitoApr 3, 2015 12:06 PM
Mar 31, 2015 2:29 PM

Aug 2014
As someone who has affinity for vanilla, this one did not disappoint. I actually had low expectations for this one but it turned out waaaay better than expected. Great quality for the most part.

You can tell which studio worked for which scenes between T-Rex and Pink Pineapple. I hope these two make more like this.
Apr 8, 2015 10:11 AM

Oct 2009
MyH-List said:
Liked the second girl, though her eyes looked were weird at times.

You don't like tsurime?

ShanaFlame said:
I love the animation of the characters but the graphics of the scenes are a little off for me.

I was going to say the same

bunny1ov3r said:
the red-headed girl who was treated like a bystander in the second half of first episode is a much better heroine (ojou type), and such a shame that I think she will remain as a bystander.

Magito said:
Hoping to see that red headed girl getting action if there's a 2nd episode.

Do you mean the one with the side ponytail, sempai's classmate? Isn't her hair colour pink though?

SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 5:45 PM
Apr 10, 2015 8:18 AM

Apr 2011
Yeah its pink. The song watching them play in the arcade. My bad.
MagitoApr 12, 2015 10:51 PM
Apr 12, 2015 6:16 AM
Oct 2013
The animation and art was very good! Fluid, and I liked the lots of shadow and lighting on the bodies and the glimmers in the eyes ^^

The raining scene in the darkness was beautiful! With the rain falling and the water droplets on the glass and the rainbow

Gelatinous look of the semen is better than the type you see in other hentais imo.

Aya-tan was so kawaii ヾ(*´▽`*)ノ

But h scenes were Not too exciting. it looked good, but it was kinda too plain.
Apr 16, 2015 12:58 PM

Mar 2014
Serhiyko said:
MyH-List said:

You don't like tsurime?

ShanaFlame said:

bunny1ov3r said:
the red-headed girl who was treated like a bystander in the second half of first episode is a much better heroine (ojou type), and such a shame that I think she will remain as a bystander.

Magito said:

Do you mean the one with the side ponytail, sempai's classmate? Isn't her hair colour pink though?

NSFW:
She had to be dressed up for the photo.
Apr 17, 2015 4:12 AM

Jan 2010
another STB SENPAI!!!!
Apr 17, 2015 4:32 AM

Apr 2015
The animation was superb. That afternoon light reflecting on the sweaty bodies of the couple on the first part is awesome.

The only thing that caught my attention was the girls mouth is too small.

The second part was good though not equal with the first one. I think it would have been done better and ion a better place.
#CHEXIT
Apr 28, 2015 11:04 AM
Oct 2013
great animation here. hope this makes alot of people play the eroge too
May 1, 2015 11:09 PM

Nov 2012
bunny1ov3r said:
I played the visual novel for this one. Let me tell you the two girls in first episode is absolutely NOT the routes you want to go for... the red-headed girl who was treated like a bystander in the second half of first episode is a much better heroine (ojou type), and such a shame that I think she will remain as a bystander.

agree, Yuuki is the best heroine, this episode hasn't feature her yet though
May 9, 2015 11:42 PM

Nov 2013
very nice animation. These kind of hentais are rare these days.
b-b-b-baka!!
May 27, 2015 2:13 PM

Apr 2012
Serhiyko said:
MyH-List said:

You don't like tsurime?

ShanaFlame said:

bunny1ov3r said:

Magito said:

NSFW:
pink, red, whatever.. but yes.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 27, 2015 2:39 PM

Apr 2015
bunny1ov3r said:
Serhiyko said:

You don't like tsurime?

NSFW:
pink, red, whatever.. but yes.

Just fap will yah.
#CHEXIT
Jun 4, 2015 5:48 AM
Jan 2013
Man i love the second girl, didn't even bother watching the first part because she looks like the typical girl i guess but the second part...
man i can't get enough....

well i'm just hoping that she'll be in another episode soon, if not then ohh well...
it feels like she's one in a million for me lol
Jul 12, 2015 3:39 AM

Apr 2011
Well according to the 2nd episode trailer, Yuuki will be in it plus two other girls named Sera and Misasa. 2nd episode is coming out on the 24th of July.
Jul 29, 2015 9:16 PM
Dec 2014
the last girl look like shinoa hiragi from Owari no Seraph...
Jul 29, 2015 10:32 PM
Dec 2014
sharpeningrod said:

You can tell which studio worked for which scenes between T-Rex and Pink Pineapple. I hope these two make more like this.

can u tell me which scene belong to pink pineapple and which scene belong to t rex??
Dec 3, 2016 10:05 AM

Aug 2016
is it all just the same guy? I'm kinda confuse lol
May 6, 2017 4:53 AM
Nov 2015
I loved this episode really much XD

The first girl was great but I loved the second one better (maybe because she had smaller boobs and was a gamer girl, where she showed more ass I don't know) <3
Jun 17, 2020 10:38 PM
Apr 2020
I just noticed the 1st and 2nd male MC character's are different. But overall it was amazing, super animation and the female characters are so beautiful.
Mar 6, 2022 10:48 PM

Jun 2019
The art was pretty good for this episode, although Yuni-chan's eyes were drawn too big in my opinion. I think I liked Aya more, although her half of the episode seemed like it had less effort put into it.
Dec 19, 2022 6:23 PM

Nov 2010
3:38 She's so hot in that sports attire. I can smell her sweat! How I wish I could lick her armpits!
If this was a normal romance series, her indecisiveness would annoyingly last the entire season. In hentai, it only lasted for a few seconds.
13:44 If I was him, I would've cummed deep inside her.
25:09 Very nice view! She's so sweaty, especially her armpits. I wanna lick every inch of her body. I'll turn her into a human lollipop!
I enjoyed Aya's sex scene. She's a dream gamer girl and he f*cked her so hard in many nice positions too.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lovely x Cation The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

aconite - Jul 24, 2015

23 by Siranto1 »»
Dec 7, 2023 11:16 PM

» hyped for this anime

bunny1ov3r - Mar 21, 2015

1 by TimeLorde »»
Jun 7, 2015 5:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.