Forum Settings
Forums

Submitted for your approval: Summer Wars Review and Top 10 Miyazaki Films

New
Mar 15, 2015 11:10 AM

Sep 2012
So back in 2012 I joined MAL asking for feedback on some early anime reviews and lists I created. The feedback I received back then was encouraging, but honest enough to point out several ways I could improve. Over the years I've taken that advice and advice from other communities I'm a part of, and improved my work drastically.

So now three years later I am returning as a sort of graduation as an anime reviewer. If you don't mind I would like you very much to check out these two videos and give me your thoughts in regards to my writing, delivery, editing and overall presentation.

At the time of this post, this is my most recent review to date. I'm quite happy with how it turned out, but its not doing amazing view-wise.

This is my most recent Top 10 list to date. You would not believe the amount of work and love I put into this, if anyone sees it as anything less than perfect I might cry.

So I come to you, community of MyAnimeList to grade my anime reviewer final exam. Feel free to be honest, but please try to stay constructive in your criticism.

It is my hope that these are well produced and entertaining enough to gain your approval, even if you maynot agree with everything said or the order of the films in the list.

Thank you for your time, and for the feedback this community has given me in the past.
Regards,
~Fade

Message to the moderators: I think I'm in the correct section because I am suggesting films to watch in these videos, If I am mistaken in that please inform me/move/remove the post as is appropriate, Thanks.
Mar 17, 2015 1:08 PM

Apr 2010
Thread moved

Thread moved to the Creative Corner board.

More topics from this board

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

7 by Vapor_AU »»
2 hours ago

» The Poetry thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheConquerer - Sep 17, 2015

220 by 707supremacist »»
3 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

18 by 707supremacist »»
3 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
8 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.