Forums
New
Would you get married?
Yes
84.2%
No
15.8%
405 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Apr 19, 2020 6:29 PM

Jun 2019
I'll only marry someone aged 60 and above or my brother :')
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2020 7:10 PM

Jan 2009
god damn seeing NudeBear bring up or implied that different human species have breed in the past and became only homo sapiens now is so ahead of its time lol here on CD that is

and ye globalization will lead to more mixing until we all gonna look like brazillians
Future Humans Will All Look Brazilian, Researcher Says
https://www.businessinsider.com/future-humans-will-all-look-brazilian-2012-9

so its not just white genocide but also aisan genocide, black genocide, etc

Juggernaut13 said:
I'm far from being racist but of course saying i disagree with interracial marriage, that's the first thing I'll be called. And that's fine if you're into name calling and aren't capable of having an adult discussion/debate on the topic. If you are capable though let me ask another question. Put religion, nature, or your own opinion behind it, doesn't matter, open to all areas. As a human species, are we all meant to be one color, one race, one ethnicity? Because that's what it will eventually come to.

and hopefully one culture too so we can get rid of cultural conflict (that can lead to crimes and even terrorism and wars) and focus on individual identity or individualism more right?

diversity can go from group identity/differences to simply individual identity/differences
you hate (group) identity politics right that is happening now especially on the left wing or you simply hate tribalism "us vs them" mentality too

EDIT:

and err with regards to scientific racism stuff here from what i understand the diversity of genes in the gene pool will become larger with mixing more even though humanity will look all the same in the future, i remember reading too that there is no such thing as pure race anyway genetically speaking
degApr 19, 2020 7:38 PM
Apr 19, 2020 8:18 PM

Jun 2008
Oh boy, what a joke of a thread!

Thanks for the laugh MAL.

Gotta LOVE the casual racism that some members still have.

And there is nothing more RETARDED than being a low IQ racist.....I mean Jesus Christ, how embarrassing.
Apr 19, 2020 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
I don’t have a problem with interracial marriages. I think that people who say that they exclusively date a race that isn’t their own are extremely narrow minded and they are not marrying for love.

I am attracted to people of all races but I always knew that I would marry someone from my own race because we would understand each other best.
Apr 19, 2020 10:34 PM

Jan 2009
meh the user that bump this thread is a new account possibly an alt account of someone
Apr 19, 2020 10:55 PM

Feb 2015
Ain't no difference for a dicc that's hard for an ass so thicc.
Apr 19, 2020 11:02 PM

Aug 2009
Might as well get this in before the lock:

Sure. Some white girls got ass. Shit, sometimes they're the best at wearing yoga pants; sometimes it can be a little too thicc with black girls and latinas.

Apr 20, 2020 6:12 AM

Sep 2014
Thread locked.

Casual Discussion Rules 7: Controversial/sensitive topics liable to incite rule violations (trolling, flaming, abuse) are no longer allowed. Please use the Current Events board for new developments in these topics, and follow the board rules there. This includes, but is not limited to, topics which:

a. aim to profile/stereotype, or question the legitimacy of, people based on their gender, sexual orientation, race, xenophobia, religion, etc.
b. discuss highly-debated social issues; e.g. abortion, sexual assault, immigration, etc.
c. focus on political ideologies and events; e.g. Nazism, fascism, world leaders, controversial laws/lobbies, etc.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

678 by Hitagi__Furude »»
22 minutes ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

28 by Rhaelynne »»
23 minutes ago

» Who is the most perverted person you irl ?

Thy-Veseveia - 52 minutes ago

0 by Thy-Veseveia »»
52 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

24 by DreamWindow »»
59 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

41 by Merve2Love »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.