Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 15, 2008 11:47 PM

Aug 2007
I personally love everything about her. Inuyasha is a super special anime to me and Sango is one of my favorite people, I adore her. She gives the anime a very human-like perspective since she deals with a lot of human problems such as losing family members and having to deal with stray family members.

I love her voice in both English and Japanese. I love how she looks, she is absolutely beautiful and elegant. She is an amazing fighter and she has Kirara! She has an amazing sense of justice and she is a great friend to Kagome.

Also, her and Miroku are among my favorite couples of all time.
Usotsuki. 
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 20, 2008 1:56 AM

Nov 2007
Me, too. I cannot choose a thing or two about Sango. I just love everything about her.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 26, 2008 11:37 AM

Sep 2007
Because she is strong enough to fight equally to powerful fighters like Inuyasha and Miroku even though she has no supernatural powers.
May 26, 2008 12:39 PM

Dec 2007
Well I've always liked Sango because of her fighting spirit. Unlike Kagome, she can actually fight for herself and she isn't completely helpless. Plus, she's really pretty and she's just so amazing. <3
Jul 13, 2008 9:59 PM
Jun 2008
What's NOT to love about sango? She's beautiful, she's strong, she's confident and is so loving to everyone she knows. She's the one who made me start watching the show. I turned on adult swim one day and there she was, making some tearful speech and I just HAD to keep watching to figure out what was going on. Plus I thought her huge boomerang was super cool. Hands down the best female hero ever!
Sep 14, 2008 10:25 AM

Aug 2008
Songo is my tottle roll. My sister thinks I'm songo cause most of the time I act so much like her and it is soo scary.

Sep 19, 2008 1:33 PM

Sep 2008
Her strength and femenity they bled well together.

Sep 24, 2008 4:13 PM
Apr 2008
If I went into too much detail, I'd look like a freak, but...

She's normal. Not in the sense that it's a fantasy world, but she's not like the other ones. Problems endured are similar to ones we might face; it's refreshing.

She's gorgeous. This is the first character I truly, well...kinda fell for, ya know? How can you not?

Fighting. I think the boomerang is a little odd, but she's a great fighter; a sort-of ninja-knight hybrid.
My hentai uploads:
http://www.mediafire.com/catgirl-lover/hentai

My Blogspot:
www.catgirl-lover.blogspot.com

Peace, love, and fapping!
Oct 4, 2008 7:45 AM

Nov 2007
l love everything about her!!
l like her suit,her weapon:boomerang,sword and the others.
l like her personality and her bravery.
she is so cool!!
l love her <3
May I Drink From Your Neck?

VK It's My Life!

Oct 8, 2008 12:53 PM

Sep 2007
I like her because she is strong enough to take care of herself.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Nov 2, 2008 8:11 PM
Jul 2018
Watching her hit Miroku is always entertaining. When a fight stars she gets right in it and doesn't run away. Nothing like a strong female character. I can't stand the, damsel in distress types.
Sep 1, 2009 6:36 PM

Jun 2008
She's strong-willed yet sweet, she's beautiful yet strong, and she's a tsundere for Miroku.
After Kagura, she's my most favorite Inuyasha girl ever.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Sep 4, 2009 8:16 AM
Sep 2009
sakura_haruko said:
Well I've always liked Sango because of her fighting spirit. Unlike Kagome, she can actually fight for herself and she isn't completely helpless. Plus, she's really pretty and she's just so amazing. <3

As a matter of fact Kagome is only 15 years old and never expected being stuck in her situation, if you were Kagome you'd probably be killed the first few seconds you arrived in the feudal era.
And Kagome can take care of herself and there has been times when she has saved peoples life, for example she blew up Naraku in that episode where he faught with Sango and saved everyones life. Some credit, plz.
Sep 6, 2009 4:20 PM

Jun 2009
i love that shes so dedicated to her brother it shows that she really loves him lot and the though she may get mad at her friends sometimes she still ticks with them no matter what and shes the cutest female character in inuyasha.. :)
Sep 11, 2009 11:10 AM

Sep 2009
her neko!!! xD

Oct 8, 2009 10:45 AM

Oct 2009
Hot, badass girl with a boomerang, who kicks ass and has a kind, caring personality? AND she has an adorable pet cat? Count me in! xD
Karen: So, if you're from Africa... why are you white? O_O
Gretchen: Oh my God Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!
Dec 31, 2009 4:42 PM
Apr 2009
I love everything about Sango. Her personality, fighting skills, everything. I think she is a strong woman, and she is hot.
Feb 5, 2010 3:05 AM

Jun 2008
She is strong and determined

OEC ~ CCO ~ TSC+VIP ~ UC ~ TCO ~ TVMF ~ MCC + Other Badges
Jul 7, 2010 7:17 PM
Sep 2009
If Kagome is a cool and the cutest InuYasha character I think Sango is too because she's a lovable character I have pictures of her and Kagome well and InuYasha in his demon form and his half human and half demon form. Kagome and Sango are the best characters and so is Shippo Miroku and Kirara. Kirara is cute little cat if you watch InuYasha you'll see what I mean. I would like to have action figures of Kagome, Sango, InuYasha, Shippo, Miroku, Naraku, Human InuYasha, Shssemaru, and Kikyo, and the plush versions of them. My favorite imaganary wives are Kagome and Sango they have a place in they're heart for me. Kagome is letting me date her three friends Eri Ayumi and Yuka. Eri is thinking about marrying me and our favorite movies are UltraViolet Resident Evil Resident Evil Apocalypse Resident Evil Extinction Resident Evil Degeneration UnderWorld UnderWorld 2 UnderWorld 3 Mortal Kombat 1 and 2 Lara Croft Tomb Raider and Lara Croft Tomb Raider The Cradle Of Life and Scooby Doo The Mystoriey Begins.
I adore Kagome because she is a really cute Inuyasha character, Sango is the same.
May 21, 2011 3:03 AM

Aug 2010
All about her <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Describe a nickname for Sango

JacobHigurashi - Aug 18, 2012

0 by JacobHigurashi »»
Aug 18, 2012 2:45 PM

» Sango Pairings

SakuraMamiya - Aug 8, 2010

8 by Willowtry »»
Sep 8, 2011 6:00 PM

» Quotes

JacobHigurashi - Sep 11, 2010

0 by JacobHigurashi »»
Sep 11, 2010 12:42 PM

» If You Want Sango to Be A Normal Girl, What Do You Want Her To Be?

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2009

4 by JacobHigurashi »»
Aug 14, 2010 12:59 PM

Poll: » Sango's new brother Jacob

JacobHigurashi - Aug 14, 2010

0 by JacobHigurashi »»
Aug 14, 2010 10:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.