Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 18, 2015 2:01 PM
Dec 2013
"Seo Kouji announced in a press conference held in Tokyo that the series will take a tight turn in its present genre to supernatural to bring Fuuka back to the story line. no other details were given. "Wait for Ch 60" Kouji said. "

thoughts?
Feb 18, 2015 2:25 PM

Feb 2012
Wtf is he mental?
Feb 19, 2015 3:12 AM

Aug 2010
No source? Fairly positive someone made that quote to troll
Feb 19, 2015 3:35 AM

Oct 2013
The legend continues..

Jokes aside.
Spider-titan55 said:
"Seo Kouji announced in a press conference held in Tokyo that the series will take a tight turn in its present genre to supernatural to bring Fuuka back to the story line. no other details were given. "Wait for Ch 60" Kouji said. "

thoughts?
I'm not sure if the interview is fake or not but when the news of Seo's new work were being shed all over the internet, there were some sites (even MAL for some time) listing Fuuka as supernatural.
Feb 19, 2015 11:07 AM

Jul 2010
Nuvi said:
The legend continues..

Jokes aside.
Spider-titan55 said:

thoughts?
I'm not sure if the interview is fake or not but when the news of Seo's new work were being shed all over the internet, there were some sites (even MAL for some time) listing Fuuka as supernatural.

I remember that as well. I would love to see the source of the comment though. If it is true, I may forgive him for making me so sad with chapter 50.5, or whatever it is being called. (Crunchyroll has it as 51, but the cover image for it lists it as #???.)

I would LOVE for Fuuka to start haunting Yuu, maybe even giving him love advise. I can see her being eminently practical and saying things like, "Hey, I'm not alive any more and I want to see you happy! You should go out with XXX. Then, when he agrees, going along on the date and getting totally jealous to the point that she ends up interfering when they are about to hold hands or kiss...

That would SOOO totally screw with his head! LOL

I also totally expect Mikasa and Nachi-sempai to hook up eventually.

EDIT: Looking around, I find no credible source for the quote. If I had to guess, I'd say that it is a hoax made up by somebody to troll the fans. I guess we'll know sometime around chapter 60... (She did have those wings back near the beginning and there was that wind on the school rooftop... I still think he has been planning something like this from the beginning. We'll see.)
zensunniFeb 19, 2015 11:15 AM
Mar 10, 2015 3:53 PM

Dec 2014
Spider-titan55 said:

thoughts?

Well, it would be really bad and useless for the manga. Seo introduced another fuuka for some reasons (and yuu got Sara too).
Still, the probability of this to happen are below 1%.
Apr 10, 2015 3:01 AM
Oct 2013
Seriously???!!!!........I wouldn't mind that happening u know
Apr 22, 2015 2:06 AM

Aug 2010
For real??! I dont see how it's realistically possible but I dont mind seeing him attempt it as long as it doesnt ruin the manga (for me)...
Apr 22, 2015 3:16 AM

Apr 2011
No, just NO!

Seriously she is dead why just deal with it?
The story is connected with KNIM and Suzuka so why the heck will there be a supernatural genre.
Apr 22, 2015 3:35 AM

Oct 2013
Dragonballs incoming. U-U
Apr 22, 2015 6:19 AM
Jul 2012
hellogarry said:
No, just NO!

The story is connected with KNIM and Suzuka so why the heck will there be a supernatural genre.
Princess Lucia is also connected and it's supernatural.
Apr 22, 2015 7:49 PM
Apr 2014
What kind of shit is this.
But I do wonder- what will her parent's reactions be? Oh wait- no, they don't get any screen time.
Apr 22, 2015 11:25 PM

Jun 2014
Hey guys! Remember the very first chapter or extra? It was about Tama/Koyuki so I guessed from that that Yuu wild end up with her cause most one shots that have become series have that as a scenario. I LIKED Fuuka and hated her death but Koyuki was my preferrence after all since she was the first one lol.

Damn Seo after KNIM,you gave me half and half which made me cry overnight unlike the man I am lol
Apr 24, 2015 2:46 AM

Apr 2011
Jakerams said:
hellogarry said:
No, just NO!

Princess Lucia is also connected and it's supernatural.

If I am not mistaken that's just like a special chapter or a crossover.

The connection is in different level than Princess Lucia.

Fuuka is Suzuka's daughter which tied the two series pretty neatly which kinda makes this Fuuka a sequel of Suzuka unlike what you are saying.
Apr 24, 2015 2:57 AM

Oct 2013
P.Lucia takes place in the same universe. Characters from P.L appeared in the main story of KNIM too.
Apr 24, 2015 3:44 PM

Apr 2011
Behemoth11 said:
P.Lucia takes place in the same universe. Characters from P.L appeared in the main story of KNIM too.

That's just a Special Collaboration: Princess Lucia x Kimi no Iru Machi.
The connection is far off from being a parent/child story or a SEQUEL/PREQUEL.

What I am saying is adding Fantasy in Fuuka is like adding Fantasy in KNIM and just because PL have a special chapter you'd say it's OK?

If it's not a Special Chapter, Crossover then that's fine.

Why can't people just deal with the main heroine being DEAD.
If there won't be any logical answer to reviving her then this won't feel realistic at all.
The main point of the series "Suzuka" is it being realistic.
Apr 28, 2015 8:28 AM
Jul 2012
hellogarry said:
Behemoth11 said:

That's just a Special Collaboration: Princess Lucia x Kimi no Iru Machi.
The connection is far off from being a parent/child story or a SEQUEL/PREQUEL.

What I am saying is adding Fantasy in Fuuka is like adding Fantasy in KNIM and just because PL have a special chapter you'd say it's OK?

If it's not a Special Chapter, Crossover then that's fine.

Why can't people just deal with the main heroine being DEAD.
If there won't be any logical answer to reviving her then this won't feel realistic at all.
The main point of the series "Suzuka" is it being realistic.
I mean they are actually in the same universe. HALF & HALF for example is a movie in their universe. But Lucia, KNIM, and Suzuka/Fuuka are in the same universe. Although I prefer to keep it realistic I wouldn't complain since Seo already showed everyone it was the same universe so it would just depend on how he does it.
Apr 28, 2015 4:03 PM
Mar 2014
OKay 2 more and i dropped! if Seo didn't bring my Fuuka back !
Apr 29, 2015 4:31 PM

Apr 2011
quyvip99 said:
OKay 2 more and i dropped! if Seo didn't bring my Fuuka back !

Why can't you people accept the fact that she is DEAD?

If she came back to life what's the point of the struggle that 4 of them are making.

They dropped their 'realistic' future just for the sake of making a big future with the people Fuuka get together.
Feb 10, 2016 1:38 AM
Feb 2016
So.. have there been a turn to the supernatural ? did Fuuka return to play a part ?

She is dead and buried, and that aint gonna change I think, but you could read the chapters 70-75 as having arguably supernatural elements.. no ? especially 73-75..
Mar 3, 2016 8:56 AM

Dec 2015
This doesn't make any sense. Why is this show called Fuuka if she's dead???

I don't even want to continue watching this.. This is a huge turn off. Sigh, they better be going some where with this.
I ship @Cewkie and @DarkZeroCalibur
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM
Sep 2022
hey, I am also working on social media campaign site. visit my site to get service and help. i hope this is helpful for you. https://waqarzafar.com/
ersdtrycghOct 3, 2022 10:24 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Feb 8, 2014

111 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amalader - Oct 27, 2014

279 by AnimeVibes_YT1 »»
Apr 14, 2021 8:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.