Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Feb 14, 2015 10:43 AM

Apr 2008
HandsomeMan said:
This anime should be called "The Rise of Slaine". Really, he is accomplishing a lot in a little amount of time; but in a coherent manner. Inaho doesn't seem to be as strategic as Slaine, but more tactical (in other words Inaho can think but not think as far ahead as Slaine).

And yet his precious caged bird was about to die and he didn't know a single thing about it. So no he's pretty narrow minded.

Apr 2011
Wow Yuki is alive though I should have figured she wasn't dead yet.
And it looks like Slaine and Lemrina are about to tie the knot.

Jul 2007
BenMS said:
CookingPriest said:
Slaine gets creepier every time. Now he is officially in SAO's Suugou's territory wanting to marry a coma patient for personal gain.

Anyway with Princess awakening, I can't wait for next episode when Slaine finally gets shitted.

After this will be over, Slaine might as well marry the yandere psychobitch Lemrina. Because Asseylum won't want anything to do with his ass.

I'm not sure if Slaine will be alive long enough to get to the wedding...
Marylcian does have quite a nasty death there... getting spaced, in theory, is an even nastier death then drowning in cold ocean. And that is already considered one of the most worse deaths possible...

@Episode: I wonder how the hell this will continue. With 6 episodes to go, and the last few of them (3 or 4?) going to be written by Urobuchi, I'm sure there will be hell to pay for a lot of people.
I'm pretty sure at least a couple of the more noteworthy people of the Earth faction will die, and at least either Slaine or the fake princess from Vers.... Hell, if we're lucky even even the Emperor of Vers will die due to some weird reason.

Easy - next ep Slaine tries to confuse the princess and restrict the info for her once she wakes up, Mazuurek ends up somehow telling her the truth by the end of the episode.

Episode 7 is princess escape, mazuurek dies

Episode 8 Princess reunites with Inaho, Slaine Snaps

Episode 9 set up for final battle, Slaine taes over more of vers, decides to drop asteroid/moon leftovers on Earth

10 11 12 the final battle.
Feb 2015
zat-bust said:
How come the count's lasers were not affected by the "space wind", what are the conditions for it not to be affected in Aldnoah.Zero2?

I am pretty sure 'space wind' refers to the 'uneven' gravity caused by the remnants of the shattered moon. Gravity should only affect things which have mass like bullets, and laser beams don't have mass

Though I think general relativity states light is bent by gravity, though I am no expert on that and I doubt the anime makers are either.
Feb 14, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2008
BenMS said:
zat-bust said:
How come the count's lasers were not affected by the "space wind", what are the conditions for it not to be affected in Aldnoah.Zero2?

I guess the writer who has written those episodes decided it to be a dumb feature/reason and just left it out.

The fight was on EARTH. Not in Space and HE WAS USING FREAKING BEAM WEAPONS. Even with wind those are not affected because they are ENERGY not mass.
Feb 14, 2015 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
Asseylum is awake @ the end!
Feb 14, 2015 10:45 AM

Nov 2013
Darklight0303 said:
HandsomeMan said:
This anime should be called "The Rise of Slaine". Really, he is accomplishing a lot in a little amount of time; but in a coherent manner. Inaho doesn't seem to be as strategic as Slaine, but more tactical (in other words Inaho can think but not think as far ahead as Slaine).

And yet his precious caged bird was about to die and he didn't know a single thing about it. So no he's pretty narrow minded.

Are you just trying to troll now?
Slaine isn't omni-present. He might have been asleep or at another part of the base, or out in space while the princess was visiting her.
Feb 14, 2015 10:46 AM

May 2012
She's Awake!

Not bad of an episode. Both fights were pretty predictable but alright. The ending surprise me at least. Lemrina making Slaine her husband? Damn now Slaine really will be ruling over all of Mars. Plus the princess wakes up finally! Wonder how things are going to go from here.

4/5.
AntearionFeb 14, 2015 12:31 PM
Feb 14, 2015 10:46 AM

Apr 2008
HandsomeMan said:
Darklight0303 said:

Slaine isn't omni-present. He might have been asleep or at another part of the base, or out in space while the princess was visiting her.

Thinking ahead would involve him knowing what Lemrina might do if the chance presents itself. The fact that he doesn't even have someone watching her shows how he's not thinking ahead in the least about the greatest threat from the inside.
Feb 14, 2015 10:48 AM
Mar 2014
Darklight0303 said:
BenMS said:

I guess the writer who has written those episodes decided it to be a dumb feature/reason and just left it out.

The fight was on EARTH. Not in Space and HE WAS USING FREAKING BEAM WEAPONS. Even with wind those are not affected because they are ENERGY not mass.

1) Why are you using caps while I didn't like that BS reason to start with, and never hid that?
2) The fight was in Earth orbit. Not on Earth conditions.
3) If I remember correctly, according to a few eps, even lasers did get affected by that 'space wind'. It's still one heck of a dumb thing though.
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)

Oct 2014
CookingPriest said:
BenMS said:

I'm not sure if Slaine will be alive long enough to get to the wedding...
Marylcian does have quite a nasty death there... getting spaced, in theory, is an even nastier death then drowning in cold ocean. And that is already considered one of the most worse deaths possible...

@Episode: I wonder how the hell this will continue. With 6 episodes to go, and the last few of them (3 or 4?) going to be written by Urobuchi, I'm sure there will be hell to pay for a lot of people.
I'm pretty sure at least a couple of the more noteworthy people of the Earth faction will die, and at least either Slaine or the fake princess from Vers.... Hell, if we're lucky even even the Emperor of Vers will die due to some weird reason.

Easy - next ep Slaine tries to confuse the princess and restrict the info for her once she wakes up, Mazuurek ends up somehow telling her the truth by the end of the episode.

Episode 9 set up for final battle, Slaine taes over more of vers, decides to drop asteroid/moon leftovers on Earth

If more shit gets dropped on earth I don't think it'll matter if they win
they were still recovering from HF

Godown knows how long it will take them to recover from this war, more moon pieces dropping will just be the nail on the coffin

Nov 2013
Darklight0303 said:
HandsomeMan said:

Thinking ahead would involve him knowing what Lemrina might do if the chance presents itself. The fact that he doesn't even have someone watching her shows how he's not thinking ahead in the least about the greatest threat from the inside.

I think you're giving Slaine too much credit. He ain't Lelouch to think about every little detail that far ahead, but by no means is he dumb. Smarter than all other characters in this anime, apart from Inaho (and even that can be argued considering how much he relies on his eye).
Feb 14, 2015 10:49 AM

Apr 2008
Knight-Artorias said:
CookingPriest said:

If more shit gets dropped on earth I don't think it'll matter if they win
they were still recovering from HF

Godown knows how long it will take them to recover from this war, more moon pieces dropping will just be the nail on the coffin

Just look at the state of the town where Inaho and his group fought the count. That place is a wasteland.

HandsomeMan said:
Darklight0303 said:

I think you're giving Slaine too much credit. He ain't Lelouch to think about every little detail that far ahead, but by no means is he dumb. Smarter than all other characters in this anime, apart from Inaho (and even that can be argued considering how much he relies on his eye).

You can't bring up the eye when Slaine relies on future sight of Tharsis. Sorry. Unless you want to have doublestandards.
Feb 14, 2015 10:50 AM
Mar 2014
HandsomeMan said:
Darklight0303 said:

Inaho was pretty smart even before he got that eye. Although I have to admit, Inaho has become lazy by relying on it...

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)

Sep 2014
This is actually an episode that I got full enjoyment out of. I think it has to do with the fact that the mechs were actually quite good this time around.

I think that with the power of the first guy's beams though, he could have probably hit the ship if he would have focused some fire. He was easily blowing through buildings, I wouldn't be surprised if he could open a firing line through a small portion of the Earth, given that the missed shot was still pretty dang close. Poor priorities focusing on something other than the real threat. Still, a good battle.

Stupid count asshole puts up a good fight, his mech has some serious firepower. The Tharsis is super OP, but his mech was almost perfectly suited to countering it. Too bad he messed up (as he was always going to, like Slaine's gonna die randomly here).

The marriage plan is excellent. Slaine's claims to power and his schemes get grander, and so he's able to accomplish more, making him an interesting and effective character.

As for Lemrina, she's great. Nothing else to say there.

Princess wakes up on cue at end of episode 6, start of 7, like nearly everyone predicted. Time for the build to the climax.

Oh, Inaho's eye watching them fight in space is pretty hilarious though. Really? Sometimes the show still just knows how to make me roll my eyes and laugh. Just like his accuracy with it from space.

Jan 2015
HandsomeMan said:

a clear manifestation of a fanatic by Slaine.
Of course it should be called, Slaine the underdeveloped character who always commits the same mistakes
The Komori

Mar 2013
Darklight0303 said:
hantere said:

mixed up the names.. Marylcian was it did he die?

Oh yeah he's dead. The asshole got spaced which is a NASTY way to go
He deserved it
Feb 14, 2015 10:51 AM
Feb 2015
Knight-Artorias said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh yeah he's dead. The asshole got spaced which is a NASTY way to go

Yup Curly got Slained....if only they wore some form of space suit instead of the bloody count outfit

It's not like it would have made a difference, Slaine would have killed him anyway even if he had a suit.

But I agree the Martians should have a suit in case their Kat started leaking air or something.
Feb 14, 2015 10:52 AM

Nov 2013
BenMS said:
HandsomeMan said:

Inaho was pretty smart even before he got that eye. Although I have to admit, Inaho has become lazy by relying on it...

Yeah, to me he seemed smarter in season 1. I guess we'll have to see who will come out on top in the battle of the wits (probably Inaho considering he's the main character).
Feb 14, 2015 10:53 AM

Nov 2013
seujair31 said:
HandsomeMan said:

Of course it should be called, Slaine the underdeveloped character who always commits the same mistakes

lol I was being satiric, Slaine is not my favorite character in this anime by far
you on the other hand seem to be a hater
Feb 14, 2015 10:54 AM

Jan 2015
HandsomeMan said:
Darklight0303 said:

you are fanatic of all, shoujo fan.
His beloved Slaine made the same errors he committed against Saazbaum, did not value the words of Saazbaun now Lemrina does the same thing.

you are fanatic of all, shoujo fan.
His beloved Slaine made the same errors he committed against Saazbaum, did not value the words of Saazbaun now Lemrina does the same thing.
seujair31Feb 14, 2015 10:58 AM
Feb 14, 2015 10:56 AM
Feb 2015
Slaine won against Marylcian purely because he did his homework and found a location around the moonbase where he could nullify Herschel's normally overwhelming advantage, rather than lolTharsis which only predicts about 2 seconds into the future.

Inaho's eye seems more OP than Tharsis honestly.

Tharsis can only see a few seconds into the future, Inaho's eye can already effectively do that by apparently flawless calculations, as well as be able to do even more calcs and see as far as the moon from earth.
Feb 14, 2015 10:56 AM

Apr 2014
seujair31 said:
HandsomeMan said:

I've been lurking here for awhile but I've seen you call everyone a slaine fanatic just because they don't hate him like you. What's your problem?
Feb 14, 2015 10:57 AM

Sep 2014
Z4k said:
seujair31 said:

I've been lurking here for awhile but I've seen you call everyone a slaine fanatic just because they don't hate him like you. What's your problem?

His problem is a hatred of Slaine that is so obsessive that you have to wonder exactly how much time he spends thinking about him...
Feb 14, 2015 10:58 AM

Jan 2015
It just proves the fact that when logging out, Asseylum was clearly, and hurry in his cage, through forcefully, in an induced coma, sedated. I hope she flee to the land with Count friend Inaho to struggle with the inhuman monster Slaine, the king of the bird's stories
Feb 14, 2015 10:58 AM

Apr 2008
MonadoRudra said:
Slaine won against Marylcian purely because he did his homework and found a location around the moonbase where he could nullify Herschel's normally overwhelming advantage, rather than lolTharsis which only predicts about 2 seconds into the future.

Tharsis can only see a few seconds into the future, Inaho's eye can already effectively do that by apparently flawless calculations, as well as be able to do even more calcs and see as far as the moon from earth.

Without Tharsis Slaine would have died at the start of the duel. You see him use it at first. So no Tharsis still save his skin.
Feb 14, 2015 10:59 AM

Sep 2014
seujair31 said:
It just proves the fact that when logging out, Asseylum was clearly, and hurry in his cage, through forcefully, in an induced coma, sedated. I hope she flee to the land with Count friend Inaho to struggle with the inhuman monster Slaine, the king of the bird's stories

Yea, there still hasn't been proof that she's in an induced coma or being kept sedated in a way to make her stay asleep. Keep on doing your thing, seujair.
Feb 14, 2015 10:59 AM

Nov 2013
seujair31 said:

I suggest you spend your time less fantasizing about Slaine and more on learning the English language.
Feb 14, 2015 11:00 AM

Apr 2008
ANGRY2011 said:
seujair31 said:

Yea, there still hasn't been proof that she's in an induced coma or being kept sedated in a way to make her stay asleep. Keep on doing your thing, seujair.

You can't deny that it is a little suspicious how the princess woke up after some functions of the pod were turned off momentarily.
Feb 14, 2015 11:02 AM

Jul 2007
ANGRY2011 said:

The marriage plan is excellent. Slaine's claims to power and his schemes get grander, and so he's able to accomplish more, making him an interesting and effective character.

Troll harder.

Unless you believe that Nina from geass of Suugou from SAO were interesting as well.

The only value in Slaine is the upcoming pay off when Asseylum finally snaps at him and he is left destroyed for his bullshit.]

Darklight0303 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

You can't deny that it is a little suspicious how the princess woke up after some functions of the pod were turned off momentarily.

Was about to say this.

Lemrina messes with controls - princess wakes up. If anything it hitns even more at induced coma thing.

Slaine most likely thought he has to keep her asleep till he builds "perfect world" for her
Feb 14, 2015 11:03 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
MonadoRudra said:

Without Tharsis Slaine would have died at the start of the duel. You see him use it at first. So no Tharsis still save his skin.

What, did you expect Slaine to use a potato and solo one of the most OP Martian death machines we've seen so far? If he did that it would just be outright unbelievable and poor writing.

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

It is interesting, but certainly not definitive. We don't know exactly what the functions were, nor their purpose. It may have something to do with her waking up, but if the intended purpose of those functions is life support and healing, there's little reason to believe she's being forcibly sedated for the purpose of keeping her asleep and out of the picture.

We know little to nothing about the Martian health tech, and I find it much more likely that she woke up now because it is the best dramatic timing.

Jun 2013
Martian: "LOL you can't beat my OP mech. GG no RE nubs"
Terrans: "We need to think of something quickly or else we'll lose."
silence...
Inaho: *Does some calculations and shit to find out the weakness in less than a minute*
Soundtrack starts playing
Martian: "No way! Impossible!"
Earth wins
/episode

Jokes aside, I really hate how Laser-kun became yet another example of the evil Vers villain. What was the point of showing him in the 1st episode if he was just meant to be more plot fodder for Inaho and the gang? He only lasted like 4-5 minutes...Was there really any point to showing this fight? Someone explain the relevance of this sequence.

Does Yuki-nee's smack talk about monologues count as being meta? I found that pretty funny.

I liked the episode overall. It was nice to see a battle between the OP Vers mechs for once. Seeing Slaine overpowered and struggling was also pretty nice. I thought they were going to go the "faceroll" route and convince us that Slaine was so far ahead of everyone else. With the princess finally waking up, things are going to get crazy. Cue "I'm married to WHO?! He did WHAT?!" You just know that whatever the Princess does is going to have a huge effect on Slaine for better or worse. I'm hoping she abandons Slaine and runs to Inaho because honestly that would be the best thing for his character.

Oh and probably the most important revelation of this episode. It looks like this episode is proof that Slaine was not intentionally keeping the princess in the tube, despite all the people who wanted to believe that was true. I even believed it until someone made a logical argument about why Lemrina was in the shot while he was talking. Maybe even the subbers believed it, because that was really implied by the words that were chosen. But it looks like Slaine was just talking about both Lemon and Asseylum as birds that were caged because of their Aldnoah power.
Feb 14, 2015 11:04 AM

Jan 2015
ANGRY2011 said:
This is actually an episode that I got full enjoyment out of. I think it has to do with the fact that the mechs were actually quite good this time around.

I think that with the power of the first guy's beams though, he could have probably hit the ship if he would have focused some fire. He was easily blowing through buildings, I wouldn't be surprised if he could open a firing line through a small portion of the Earth, given that the missed shot was still pretty dang close. Poor priorities focusing on something other than the real threat. Still, a good battle.

Stupid count asshole puts up a good fight, his mech has some serious firepower. The Tharsis is super OP, but his mech was almost perfectly suited to countering it. Too bad he messed up (as he was always going to, like Slaine's gonna die randomly here).

As for Lemrina, she's great. Nothing else to say there.

Princess wakes up on cue at end of episode 6, start of 7, like nearly everyone predicted. Time for the build to the climax.

Oh, Inaho's eye watching them fight in space is pretty hilarious though. Really? Sometimes the show still just knows how to make me roll my eyes and laugh. Just like his accuracy with it from space.

ANGRY2011 said:
Z4k said:

His problem is a hatred of Slaine that is so obsessive that you have to wonder exactly how much time he spends thinking about him...

Your problem is not to see the facts, and be based on their poor arguments about his beloved Slaine-Sama,
the facts are there, almost the princess dies again, innocently guilt, and acts of Slaine-Sama,
you are blind can not see the facts
Feb 14, 2015 11:05 AM
Mar 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

Not that it really surprises me... Saazbaum must have put her there and must have known A) she had to recover B) he couldn't let her wake up without having established something irreversible which prevents being shot on sight by guards when ordered by the princess. Either that, or Slaine put her there and is now acting like a huge hypocrite.
She knew roughly what happened (although both Slaine, Saazbaum and Inaho knew all), and she's still the princess...

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Feb 14, 2015 11:07 AM

Sep 2014
CookingPriest said:
ANGRY2011 said:

Troll harder.

Unless you believe that Nina from geass of Suugou from SAO were interesting as well.

The only value in Slaine is the upcoming pay off when Asseylum finally snaps at him and he is left destroyed for his bullshit.]

Darklight0303 said:

Was about to say this.

Lemrina messes with controls - princess wakes up. If anything it hitns even more at induced coma thing.

Slaine most likely thought he has to keep her asleep till he builds "perfect world" for her

Pfffft. Just because I find a character who has power and can do things at a high level doesn't mean I'm trolling. On a high horse as usual, CookingPriest? Slaine has more opportunity to do something interesting now than he did as a manservant. That's interesting to me.

If she was being forcibly sedated, it'd be interesting. But if so, I'd argue there'd be no reason for Lemrina to even consider pulling her plug. I guess it could be Slaine, but I don't see it yet. I'll wait for proof, not speculation.

seujair31 said:

Seujair, you're just an idiot. At least your posts are generally good for a laugh.
Feb 14, 2015 11:08 AM

Nov 2012
oh wow, slaine and lemrina marrying :o and asseylum waking up.. this episode sure ended on a crazy note, sasuga aldnoah.
Feb 14, 2015 11:11 AM

Sep 2014
Counts , Counts Everywhere ! Good episode

Jan 2015
Savethebestforu said:
Martian: "LOL you can't beat my OP mech. GG no RE nubs"
Terrans: "We need to think of something quickly or else we'll lose."
silence...
Inaho: *Does some calculations and shit to find out the weakness in less than a minute*
Soundtrack starts playing
Martian: "No way! Impossible!"
Earth wins
/episode

By turning off some of the equipment functions, proves that it is in a state of induced coma, simple as if it were just eat, to disable certain functions of the devices it Moreria, is how it works euthanasia.
As always you and your precipitated arguments, not paying attention to the facts

Jokes aside, I really hate how Laser-kun became yet another example of the evil Vers villain. What was the point of showing him in the 1st episode if he was just meant to be more plot fodder for Inaho and the gang? He only lasted like 4-5 minutes...Was there really any point to showing this fight? Someone explain the relevance of this sequence.

Does Yuki-nee's smack talk about monologues count as being meta? I found that pretty funny.

I liked the episode overall. It was nice to see a battle between the OP Vers mechs for once. Seeing Slaine overpowered and struggling was also pretty nice. I thought they were going to go the "faceroll" route and convince us that Slaine was so far ahead of everyone else. With the princess finally waking up, things are going to get crazy. Cue "I'm married to WHO?! He did WHAT?!" You just know that whatever the Princess does is going to have a huge effect on Slaine for better or worse. I'm hoping she abandons Slaine and runs to Inaho because honestly that would be the best thing for his character.

Oh and probably the most important revelation of this episode. It looks like this episode is proof that Slaine was not intentionally keeping the princess in the tube, despite all the people who wanted to believe that was true. I even believed it until someone made a logical argument about why Lemrina was in the shot while he was talking. Maybe even the subbers believed it, because that was really implied by the words that were chosen. But it looks like Slaine was just talking about both Lemon and Asseylum as birds that were caged because of their Aldnoah power.

By turning off some of the equipment functions, proves that it is in a state of induced coma, simple as if it were just eat, to disable certain functions of the devices it Moreria, is how it works euthanasia.
As always you and your precipitated arguments, not paying attention to the facts

Mar 2011
MonadoRudra said:

What? Slaine can see 6 hours into the future as seen in the episode where Saazbaum died. Also Slaines Tharsis is literally the best counter to Inahos cyborg eye. The cyborg eye gives Inaho pinpoint accuracy while Tharsis allows Slaine to dodge all kinds of projectiles. No matter how accurate Inahos shots are they will always be dodged by Tharsis due to its ability.

Apr 2014
Anyways can we all just agree the Asseylum needs to die for real this time? Season 2 is doing really well without her.

May 2012
BenMS said:

1) Why are you using caps while I didn't like that BS reason to start with, and never hid that?
2) The fight was in Earth orbit. Not on Earth conditions.
3) If I remember correctly, according to a few eps, even lasers did get affected by that 'space wind'. It's still one heck of a dumb thing though.

So something that actually exists and is known to exist is a BS reason? Your also now complaining about lasers aka light not being affected by wind? Wind doesn't affect light waves, gravity does but earths gravity is to low to even notice it. So in both cases laser wouldn't not be affected.
Feb 14, 2015 11:13 AM

Apr 2008
Z4k said:
Anyways can we all just agree the Asseylum needs to die for real this time? Season 2 is doing really well without her.

Yeah no. She needs to shatter slaine's world by rejecting him
Feb 14, 2015 11:14 AM
Feb 2015
Raziel1991 said:
MonadoRudra said:

What? Slaine can see 6 hours into the future as seen in the episode where Saazbaum died. Also Slaines Tharsis is literally the best counter to Inahos cyborg eye. The cyborg eye gives Inaho pinpoint accuracy while Tharsis allows Slaine to dodge all kinds of projectiles. No matter how accurate Inahos shots are they will always be dodged by Tharsis due to its ability.

Harklight did the calculations for the bullets orbiting around the Earth thing, and Slaine literally said at the start of the episode 'even the Tharsis can't see that far into the future'.
Feb 14, 2015 11:15 AM

Jun 2013
I have to say that even though I predicted the outcome, in my opinion the fight between the 2 Vers mechs was the best fight (all things considered) since the early episodes with Inaho fighting the orbital knights. The feeling of suspense was something I haven't felt in a long time, and maybe it's just because it was something new.
Feb 14, 2015 11:16 AM
Jan 2011
laser gundam was cool. oh well.
slaine really struggled for that win. and inho saw the whole battle from earth! lots of new combat data for him to analyze
fake princess so evil lol. last second she couldn't go through with it so that's something i guess
Feb 14, 2015 11:17 AM

Jan 2015
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
On another note, I am actually impressed by Slaine's piloting skills in that duel
It's just plot armor here, this guy wasn't even able to fly a plane correctly before. Now in S2 he suddenly went Gundam Meister, this role doesn't really suit him.

I had fun watching this episode but I'm a bit annoyed by how the show absolutely take people for idiots. They actually do it two times in a row:

- First by trying to make us believe Slaine could actually loose this fight....
- And then again by playing for at least the 3rd time the "aseylum is going to die" card

As if any of these had really chance of happening at that point in the show.

Proven fact, development of Slaine, power-up upgrades, gary stu-pilot to plot armor.
Feb 14, 2015 11:18 AM

Apr 2008
Savethebestforu said:
I have to say that even though I predicted the outcome, in my opinion the fight between the 2 Vers mechs was the best fight (all things considered) since the early episodes with Inaho fighting the orbital knights. The feeling of suspense was something I haven't felt in a long time, and maybe it's just because it was something new.

Super powered mech VS Super Power mech. Oh yeah. Real exciting
Feb 14, 2015 11:20 AM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Savethebestforu said:

Super powered mech VS Super Power mech. Oh yeah. Real exciting

I'd say it was more interesting than a few of the other fights so far, especially the ones of the flavor "WE CAN'T HIT HIM, BUT HE JUST STANDS THERE OR WALKS SLOWLY AT US, OH NOW WE FOUND HIS WEAKNESS, SHOOT IT."

Today's earth/vers battle was good too though, with the beam guy. They just need to have decent mech ideas instead of dull ones.
Feb 14, 2015 11:20 AM

Jan 2015
Savethebestforu said:

Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
On another note, I am actually impressed by Slaine's piloting skills in that duel
It's just plot armor here, this guy wasn't even able to fly a plane correctly before. Now in S2 he suddenly went Gundam Meister, this role doesn't really suit him.

I had fun watching this episode but I'm a bit annoyed by how the show absolutely take people for idiots. They actually do it two times in a row:

- First by trying to make us believe Slaine could actually loose this fight....
- And then again by playing for at least the 3rd time the "aseylum is going to die" card

As if any of these had really chance of happening at that point in the show.

Proven fact, development of Slaine, power-up upgrades, gary stu-pilot to plot armor.
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.