Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2015 1:25 AM
Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Drama and moronity intensifies in this episode...dundundun

So Ruby is trying to search for Luea, knowing that she is the culprit on summoning the beast in the last episode and question her relation to Joker. I seriously never expect to be a mass Jewelpet search.. Elena now finally scolded Ruby for using everyone's Jewel Magic to open the Door of Chaos (Saito's role in Nontan is kinda dimwitted but Ruby took the cake on the intelligence level). Then they finally found out what will happen when the Door of Chaos is fully opened, and the Final Wand is a summon item of sorts. Also the only way to defeat the beasts is through love.

So then Luea and Joker had a talk and Joker "promised" that the final wand will resurrect Lillian. She complained to him that he's just using her and never promised anything in return, cutting off her relationship with Joker. This doesn't end well...

Now Miura is gonna ask Alto and Diana some questions about Lillian and checks if she's fine. The engagement ring she had can be a clue regarding Luea and Lillain. Because now the whole team is now searching for Luea, and they didn't have any luck finding her at all. This is where it goes down that everything is Ruby's fault..until they finally found her. Miura was also informed that something was inside his JewelPad, and Luea is about to become lunch by a Lion-like beast.

So...the typical save the damsel in distress routine...er...Jewelpet.. But I do wish she could die because she caused Momona and everyone too much grief in the entire series. So then...she was saved by Ruby but still they're gonna end up as lunch meat. This is also one time since Sunshine that Ruby became this seriously emotional, saying Luea is her friend no matter what and which side she's in. And then goes full Nontan teasing the beast with serious comic relief by painting herself in black. WTF??

And finally, Momona and Cayenne are seriously doing the Jewel Arrow scene..but failed. Really, seriously really? They failed on the attack and let both Romeo and Elena stole the show once more? I'm seeing that Kawasaki is wanting to save Momona and Cayenne's Jewel Arrow scene for the series finale but this is a bad tease! But if the Jewel Arrow requires deep love within each other and approval from everyone then it's ridiculous. I'm sorry, but even thought Momona is a bad Mary Sue in the series, Elena is an even worse.

Finally Luea and Ruby were saved and Momona wasn't yet ready to shoot it. So now, Luea revealed her sins to everyone and apologized, and yet Cayenne gave everyone an encouraging speech. Now, the only thing left for them is to find out who Joker is... That's where Miura revealed everything to Luea about why she loved Alto and dropped out the Jewel Palace twice to do it and some string of events that lead to today.

Now for the cherry on top: Lillian is still alive, but only her soul. So my guess is her body was actually destroyed in Episode 43 and yet some of the magic from the Final Wand transferred her soul inside Miura's JewelPad as data. So yeah, it's Me!Me!Me! all over again.

duo2ndFeb 8, 2015 4:07 AM
Mar 8, 2015 5:49 PM

Mar 2011
Well she was in his pad as everyone seemed to have guessed.

Diana chose Luea's gem for her ring. I still don't care, she is still a jerk for abandoning Luea the way she did.

Obviously Lillian will come back. Only big question now, is who Joker is and what their goal is.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Apr 12, 2015 8:49 AM

Jan 2014
Aww, so it was her who was in his Jewelpet, lol.
And it was funny how the arrow disappeared when Momona tried to use it xD
Feb 24, 2019 10:09 AM

Jul 2015
At least she still remembered her with the ring, but I agree that there should have been a talk before just running away leaving her behind.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Apr 15, 2014

5 by poopybuttcrack »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:18 AM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 52 Discussion

naekiyo - Mar 28, 2015

11 by cowzarto »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Apr 6, 2014

17 by walkdallama »»
May 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 29 Discussion

duo2nd - Oct 19, 2014

8 by Ameeraa »»
Apr 14, 2020 10:52 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 39 Discussion

duo2nd - Jan 5, 2015

7 by animedark »»
Mar 3, 2019 5:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.