Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Lady Jewelpet Episode 52 Discussion

Mar 28, 2015 10:13 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, the show is over. Gotta say, I like it, but it felt a bit too hollow for me. Maybe it's because Momona and Cayenne getting married was eh. Liked their outfis tho.

Looks like Lillian and Miura became top couple, pretty cool. It ended at a bittersweet ending, I think that kids will be disappointed in Mormons not becoming queen, but it'll put Mormons in their hearts even more tho xD so more Momona fans that's for sure

7/10 overall, nicely done Zexcs. It would have been 8 if no mahou shoujo was involved

Mar 31, 2015 7:55 AM
Just finish the last episode
It is bitter and sweet ending. But they end the show nicely and so happy for the couple pairing~
Kinda wish to see everyone after story, hopefully there is ova.

Apr 2, 2015 4:53 PM

I don't like this season at all cause like they made it boring I only liked it at the beginning now its horrible v.v like the whole season is I only like jewel pet tinkle All the other season don't get my interest And here I thought its gonna be a great season

Apr 11, 2015 7:49 PM
This episode is so cute!!! So romantic!! But Momona and Cayenne's love progress is going way too fast! >.<!

Lol they might have probably only met for few days( after they lost their memories) and cayenne is like "marry me momona" lol my imagination.... Well the progress was too fast bu oh well! Happy ending!

Yay, Lilian became the new lady jewel! I bet she will do a good job! I don't really understood how Ruby became like that.... Like a doll or a rabbit or something like that but oh well! Lol

Apr 13, 2015 7:48 AM

I really didn't think I'd feel so sad this is over. It was so touching for me, I'm not even sure why.
A perfect way to end this show. I loved every second of it. The only weird thing is that the two
of them married at all, because I think they're still 15 tops. But, if we put that aside, it was truly
amazing! ^-^ Momona is my fave after this <3 But I'm also glad Lillian became Lady Jewel n__n
And when Ruby said everyone should sing along, I couldn't help but sing together with them. :')

Apr 13, 2015 8:35 PM

Omedetou Momona and Cayenne! It was wonderful episode. ❤
I'm a bit sad Lady Rector chose not to get resurrected despite Momona's wish making it possible. I'm sure Lady Elena (with the help of her friends, especially Romeo) will do a good job in her place. I'm also happy the rest of the cast got their happy endings.

I thought they were gonna age them a bit before the marriage... then again they never revealed the ages.. so I guess it's legal and they did get parental consent.

It was a really good show for me. It has flaws here and there but I still love it.

I hope the DVD + booklet that comes out on July will have new illustrations by Wada Aruko.
I wish the actual JewelPad Sanrio manufactured actually has an app/game where I can attend the Jewel Palace and aim to be a Top Lady or King Crown and make friends along the way XD

I'll definitely miss Ruby and Momona as well as the rest of the cast. I hope it gets an OVA someday ❤

Apr 20, 2015 2:55 AM
This anime is sooooo touching. I loved every episode! The love progress was a bit out of shape and progressing too fast but everything else was fantastic. I loooved the romantic bits. At first I thought Jewelpet Tinkle would be my favourite for sure but now i think it's lady jewelpet. I still like tinkle though ^-^

I want more Lillian x Miura scenes! Wait I haven't watched all the episodes yet but i saw the preview and other pictures on facebook, twitter, etc but by any chance do the Jewelpets leave their ladies side? I saw some Lillian Charon and Mizuki hugging their Jewelpets and crying as if they were to split up. I really hope this gets a 2ND SEASON OR AT LEAST A MOVIE! But I don't guarantee it will ㅜ_ㅜ So sad. Even if I can't see the scenes MIURA AND LILLIAN forever!!!!! And
Momona x Cayenne
Mizuki x Soarer
Charon x Levin
Elena x Romeo.

Go lady jewelpet characters! Shine! Make a great future together with your princes!

Apr 22, 2015 2:31 PM

Gasp after all that she didn't even get chosen as Lady Jewel?

Sweet anime, but just felt like it dragged on wayyy to much. Nice ending, although super cheesy, but that is what this anime is xD.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Jul 27, 2015 6:22 PM
🌕🚀System;Reset

I have to say this last episode was one of the best lol
Really cried a lot here.... Given that the anime dragged a bit and got boring in some parts.... but it ended ok. It was a good journey~

Jul 26, 2016 3:03 PM
Kind of screwed up that a kid is getting married and everyone so okay with it :/ , but anyway good anime..

Feb 24, 10:12 AM

They even got married! Great final two episodes for the series, very satisfied with the conclusion.

The series didn't hook me in at times but I still had a good time with most of the episodes, 7/10 from my part, who knows if I will come back to Jewelpet, but I at least definitely liked this one.