Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 17, 2015 2:15 AM

Jul 2014
Well, this was the first time i watched Precure, and i loved this episode. I see people complaining about CGI, but i didn't have any problem with it.

Anyway, good episode. it's nice to watch a lighthearted mahou shoujo every now and then. The fighting was great.
Feb 21, 2015 2:57 AM

Nov 2012
interesting first episode.. the CGI was not my thing, but it looks better than in some other shows. the transformation scene and the battle scene looked pretty cool.
Feb 22, 2015 4:30 AM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Pretty basic first episode but I like the premise more compared to other seasons.
Mar 2, 2015 5:32 PM

Mar 2014
I know I'm a little bit late, but I just got round to watching the first episode. And since this is kinda my first post, just want to say hello! Hope you enjoyed the episode, I did (kinda).

The fight scene at the end was amazing! Didn't expect to see such exciting movements in the first episode. Also, the monsters look a bit more interesting than in Happiness Charge!
I really wanna like the characters, and I'm hoping that as the episodes go by I'll become attached to them.

Overall though, I don't know what to think exactly. Am I the only one who feels like the character designs are overdone slightly? I mean, of course this is PreCure! You can't really overdo the styles of characters. Either way it was a pretty decent episode, and I don't really have any other PreCure to compare it to since this is my first official one.
Apr 16, 2015 11:44 PM

Jul 2008
The CG is pretty disappointing. Not only is it unnecessary, but it looks dated even by this show's standards. Compared to recent episodes of Aikatsu and even Love Live, it looks pretty bad.

Other than that, it was enjoyable enough. The setting at an elite academy seems interesting, and I can't get tired of them saying gokigenyou. It brings back Maria-sama vibes.

The fight was choreographed really well, and the villain looks kind of creepy.

The ED is awful IMO.
Nov 9, 2015 6:48 AM

Aug 2007
yesterday I saw this episode. Was Ok. As always, nice transformation and the ED is enjoyable. But the fist battle of Flora wan't as good as other first battles of previous seasons.

At this moment I dont have plans to continue this anime, so... I wont put the anime on my watching list.
Sep 1, 2017 4:59 PM
Apr 2017
A really amazing episode! The animation was cool! And the story was awesome! After watching this episode, my dreams of being a princess increased!
Mar 17, 2019 6:11 AM

Mar 2017
Great first episode! I like Haruka as our main character, she's cute and funny and very likeable. The action was superb and among the best I've seen in anime, but I am aware that they can't possibly keep up this quality in other episodes as well. Nonetheless, it hooked me! The fairies are less annoying than some of the other mascots I've seen so far. I don't know what to think of the whole "princess" stuff yet, but I like the theme of "dreams" that this season has a lot. Looking forward for more!

/edit: Also I like the CGI. It's not the best out there, but far from being the worst and looks very pleasing I think.
Sep 28, 2019 7:19 AM

May 2016
Best way to start off a Precure series, but it's an avarage series in general~
Aug 6, 2021 12:28 PM

Feb 2020
It was a pretty good first episode. Both OP and ED are fine. The CGI looks decent and the main character is your typical pink Cure.

Puff is adorable. <3

SerafosFeb 19, 11:28 AM
Dec 14, 2023 10:35 PM

Jul 2016
Holy guacamole, wasn't expecting the fight animation to be anywhere that good. o.o Was really well choreographed too. Was my biggest takeaway from episode 1, animation was far above my expectations.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 21 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 28, 2015

10 by pendr4gonz »»
May 7, 4:23 AM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 20 Discussion

Kaengel - Jun 14, 2015

10 by pendr4gonz »»
May 6, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 16 Discussion

Ryuu_Hou-ou - May 18, 2015

10 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 14 Discussion

silverwalls - May 4, 2015

13 by hutaosghostt_ »»
Mar 22, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Episode 12 Discussion

megmica - Apr 18, 2015

16 by pendr4gonz »»
Feb 20, 5:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.