Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2015 9:36 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Holy shit, never going to look at Seran the same way again. Too badass for me.
Jan 15, 2015 6:55 AM

Oct 2009
Ok, after this chapter I've re-evaluated Seran O_O
Jan 16, 2015 12:49 AM
Dec 2014
That scene reminded me of Rock Lee taking off his weights; went from a goofy character to a badass.
Feb 19, 2015 12:25 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Nice plot-twist.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 24, 2015 2:20 PM

Jun 2013
That...much....of Weight Anklet's and Bracelet's...just how freak....O.O HOLY SHIT!!!?!?!
Seran.....I will seriously think you as Useless any more....You are freaking Bad Ass!!! and Brutal too!!! is He actually former Criminal of some kind? killed them because of treasure?!

So Kail, will face his once Future-Comrade-now-bitter-Enenmy-and-Traitor.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 1, 2015 6:17 PM

Jan 2015
Time for battle has arrived .... Zentos vs Kail....
May 4, 2017 1:39 PM

Jun 2011
Not a fan of this "plot twist" at all, there was never any indication of that, and Seran's attitude seems to have a 180 when he "becomes badass", completely out of character. Also not a fan of the panel with his mom saying "why would I train him if he's gonna surpass me even if I don't", that's just shitty excuse to retcon the whole "my son's a bum" comment about him. I'll pay close attention to see how the author handle the duality in Seran's character.

The plan was to avoid Zentos, yet apparently we're facing him anyway, wouldn't that make this whole plan kind of.. pointless?

This chapter felt really meh..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 19, 2017 5:38 AM

Jun 2008
So he had a dozen of those gravity things on him? WTF? His really a monster.

And on top of that his even more dangerous that just his power shows because he has no reservation of using dirty tactics and is good at coming up with shit.

ToG25thBaam said:
Not a fan of this "plot twist" at all, there was never any indication of that, and Seran's attitude seems to have a 180 when he "becomes badass", completely out of character. Also not a fan of the panel with his mom saying "why would I train him if he's gonna surpass me even if I don't", that's just shitty excuse to retcon the whole "my son's a bum" comment about him. I'll pay close attention to see how the author handle the duality in Seran's character.

The plan was to avoid Zentos, yet apparently we're facing him anyway, wouldn't that make this whole plan kind of.. pointless?

This chapter felt really meh..

Well to be fair he was shown to be part of the suicide squat against the demon lord in the start. I guess those members were the best fighters so if he was only a woman chasing idiot with no skill he would be there. Also Kail chose him to go with him because he said he can protect him or help him or something when Riise first asked why she can't go too.
And later we heard her saying how she casually killed a bear when they were digging for the treasure.
So if she can kill bears and he is stronger then obviously he wasn't some nobody with no skill. We just didn't expect him to have even bigger skill than the main guy.
May 31, 2020 5:59 AM
Feb 2017
This makes everything dumb it ruin the whole series I know I just started but here that every 1000 years and dies before the fire that doesn't make sense it lost me or I need to see another translation that like having goku be outdone by krillin IT MAKE NO SENSE IT DEFEAT THE REASON FORNTHE WHOLE SERIES TRAIN THE STRONGER MAY BE WILL SUCCESS WHERE HE FELLED

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsuyokute New Saga Chapter 107 Discussion

FONZACUS - Aug 17, 2023

1 by RuShiKoU »»
Aug 20, 2023 11:10 PM

» Ended?

canephalanx - Aug 9, 2023

2 by MunaXs »»
Aug 16, 2023 11:04 PM

» 106 chapter

StreakTan - Jun 25, 2023

0 by StreakTan »»
Jun 25, 2023 5:26 PM

» Possible anime adaptation

sarthakbot - Oct 14, 2022

0 by sarthakbot »»
Oct 14, 2022 6:48 AM

Poll: » Tsuyokute New Saga Chapter 86 Discussion

skynet5c - May 7, 2021

1 by BankaiGoku »»
May 21, 2021 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.