Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 24, 2009 6:47 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow! I'm enjoying “Anyamal Tantei Kiraminzoo” more with every episode. Episode 8 brought us:

Nagisa with her hair down. Gawd she is hot!
A reference to The Phantom of the Opera (which was a red herring)
A great reference to King Kong, with Kanon in bat form, flying around a were-ape that was hanging on a bell tower steeple
Some great were-creature action
A mystery third party that is also involved in the bio-were-tranformation business
A hot red-headed teacher with a short temper

I may have to start to consider getting the DVDs for this series. (I hope that it comes out in box sets.)
Jun 15, 2010 2:19 PM

Apr 2010
I think it's getting better too. And I was really surprised at the reference to The Phantom of the Opera.
Aug 18, 2022 4:00 PM
Nov 2020
Great episode! :D There seems to be some new baddies in town now!

Also, very interesting is that according to Ken's make-up test, all the elementary schoolers appear to be in 5th grade! :) Kinda odd because everyone except Ken look like 3rd graders but oh well! lol. Even more interesting to me is that Ken's test had a question on it about intersecting lines making equal angles. Maybe they're just introducing the concept for an age-appropriate math problem as it is one of the easier things to learn, but that's still high school-level math he's doing right there! No wonder he failed the first test! xD

Also, the live action sequences are getting weirder and weirder by the episode! >_<

dbaranyi said:
Nagisa with her hair down. Gawd she is hot!

Doesn't she normally have her hair down? Just that she didn't have anything in it this time as her mother told her to rush to the school to find the others! Regardless, I still prefer her hair the way it normally is. :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 4 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 26, 2009

6 by Niggarelax_15 »»
Jan 29, 2023 9:19 AM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Oct 19, 2009

5 by ryuurena »»
Apr 11, 2022 8:57 PM

Poll: » Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo Episode 50 Discussion

dbaranyi - Sep 24, 2010

3 by davidman001 »»
Dec 12, 2021 2:44 PM

Poll: » Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzoo Episode 7 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Nov 16, 2009

1 by greebo »»
Dec 16, 2016 5:30 AM

Poll: » Anyamal Tantei Kiruminzoo Episode 36 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jun 14, 2010

4 by TaiFerret »»
Mar 1, 2016 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.