Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 5, 2015 4:25 AM
Oct 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The next episode is all about Cayenne and Momona and New Year Fortunes.

And right in the beginning of the episode, I had to pause and stare....I underspend both Ruby and Luea are drinking soda but man...they look like sort of drunk and having fun. Now to Momona, well in Japan people need to get their first year fortune to determine their luck for the whole year. Though she also want to see the first sunrise with Cayenne so...well yeah. Sadly the cold weather prevented her, thought Cayenne did invited her to read their first year fortunes. Everything is D'awwwwww-worthy and good thing to see more Male Jewelpets this time.

Man...it goes 180 when Granite starts reading both Miura and Lillian's fortunes. The Tarot Cards that been revealed to them are: Joker, Emperor and Death. The last card is what I can't figure out.
Jan 23, 2015 3:15 AM

Feb 2014
Wow the fortunes just locked up Lillian.

Miura got the joker for symbolizing his past, which meant that he was a very adventurous and free spirited individual. For his present, he was symbolized by the emperor which meant he had a strong sense of justice and is trying to solve something. For his future idk cause they didn't show it.

Lillian was all death and misfortune, and he said she only existed in the present. So like, death flag?

I get the feeling that Momona either saves her or Momona and Lillian combine and super attack the final boss (which I'd want for a kid's show which the duo joins forces) and Lillian with the power of love and rainbows becomes human and ends up with MIURA

Cayenne and Mormons date. Dear god Momons looks 12 while cayenne looks 15
Jan 23, 2015 7:16 PM
Nov 2014
U mean Lillian got the Death card? No way well yeah i agree it is a kid show so i bet Miura kisses her or something and Lillian becomes human again (if she dies as in turn back to a doll). This episode looks mysterious. Pretty much all the anime's i've watched have a good happy new year episode but this one is twisted. Lillian should absolutely not die! She's my fave character. I hope a magic miracle will happen (fingers crossed)
Apr 7, 2015 1:42 PM

Jan 2014
This was cute once again. And yeah, it was fun to see more male Jewelpets ^-^
And Death cards for Lillian, yeah... thought so... That said, can't wait to watch the next ep!!! :D :D
Feb 24, 2019 2:33 AM

Jul 2015
Lillian getting destroyed by the fortunes lol, pretty sweet episode outside of that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Apr 15, 2014

5 by poopybuttcrack »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:18 AM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 52 Discussion

naekiyo - Mar 28, 2015

11 by cowzarto »»
Oct 8, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Apr 6, 2014

17 by walkdallama »»
May 24, 2023 4:47 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 29 Discussion

duo2nd - Oct 19, 2014

8 by Ameeraa »»
Apr 14, 2020 10:52 PM

Poll: » Lady Jewelpet Episode 39 Discussion

duo2nd - Jan 5, 2015

7 by animedark »»
Mar 3, 2019 5:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.